Welcome to Gaia! ::

Royal Prep Academy

Back to Guilds

The royal's, who's jobs is to keep peace, are in danger, and even the safest place, is no longer safe. 

Tags: Royalty, romance, academy, assassins, vampires 

Reply Profiles
✝ Alicia Everhart ✝ [[Claimed]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:18 pm
✝ Knight ✝
User Image

Hello, my name is Alicia Everhart.

I am 17 years old.

I'm Into anyone who gives me food. .

I am in 1st year year.

People say I'm simple-minded girl who loves eating to the degree that it is already an obsession. I would not stop at anything when I see someone or something in need of help. I take pity on such creatures. Unlike other people, I have trouble making friends although it does not necessarily bother me that much.

My tattoo is located on my left earlobe.

I like fighting free style, swift calculated movements that would hit the enemy in their vital parts. You, having no bruises does not mean you have not received pain .

I always carry around my knives and needles.

My personal abilities Enhanced Senses.

My Weakness is food.

I swore to protect Axel Lincoln Hugh Bellwethe (temporarily)
Why temporary you say? Well he offered me food. That's why!

My Story? Well, I came from the Great Marshmallow Mountain surrounded by the thick delicious trees of cotton candy. Right at its foot you can see the raging river of milk chocolate which serves as the home of the rare Knick Knack flying fishes. The forest of candy land was filled with all sorts of gummy bears and animal shaped cookies. If you get bored there are always some pudding mushrooms of which you can bounce your worries away...........

Huh? What? I thought we were suppose to tell a bed time story? No? Okay. So because I got it wrong I would start again.

Alice was born under the family name of Everhart. She's a vampire who has a sweet tooth of which her parents often finds very disturbing. Being the only heir of the family they requested her to go study in this prep school to make a name for herself but in reality I know they just don't want me to eat their snacks so I refused. However when they promised me that I could have all the food I want I submit. And now I am here in Royal Prep School, still I do not know what I am to do. Oh well, I'll worry about that tomorrow. Where's my bag of pretzels?

Oh, And also do you have any extra food? If so, may I have them?.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:38 pm

someone

someone

someone

someone

User Image
╔═══════════════════╗
╬═══
Alicia Everhart ═══╬
╚═══════════════════╝

Text

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗
Food is sacred and must not be wasted.
╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

[spoiler]
[quote="someone"][/quote]
[/spoiler]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24491773][imgleft]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/kitty_bump/hat1_large_zpsbd442390.png[/imgleft][/url][align=center][b][size=29][color=firebrick] ╔═══════════════════╗
╬═══ [/color][color=black]Alicia Everhart[/color][color=firebrick] ═══╬
╚═══════════════════╝[/color]
[/size][/b][/align]

[color=black]
Text
[/color]

[align=center][b][size=29][color=firebrick]
╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗[/color][/size][/b][/align][align=center][color=BLack][size=20] Food is sacred and must not be wasted.
[/size][/color][/align][align=center][b][size=29][color=firebrick]╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝
[/color][/size][/b][/align]

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:47 pm
ShadowStar369
foedace

Would it be okay if Ashley became your Royal?

Hey ^^ I'm really really sorry if i was not able to respond immediately a got pulled in and out of gaia. Alicia would be glad to be your guardian unfortunately as of the moment I agreed to be the temporary guardian of Alex. I'll be making another Knight though. If you'd like though she's not up yet. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:54 pm
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace

Hey ^^ I'm really really sorry if i was not able to respond immediately a got pulled in and out of gaia. Alicia would be glad to be your guardian unfortunately as of the moment I agreed to be the temporary guardian of Alex. I'll be making another Knight though. If you'd like though she's not up yet. emotion_facepalm

Sure, I'm fine with that, though I hope you don't mind if you have to be a Knight to both Aphrodite and Ashley... they sort of can't be apart..  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:57 pm
ShadowStar369
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace

Sure, I'm fine with that, though I hope you don't mind if you have to be a Knight to both Aphrodite and Ashley... they sort of can't be apart..
nope that'll be fine.. It would be fun to see her juggling the two xD I'll need to reply to some posts 1st though right after that I promise I'll post her up sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:01 am
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace

nope that'll be fine.. It would be fun to see her juggling the two xD I'll need to reply to some posts 1st though right after that I promise I'll post her up sweatdrop

XD Sure.. I've gotta reply to some too, though if you could tell me her name, I'll put them up as claimed if I can't reply stressed  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:24 am
ShadowStar369
XD Sure.. I've gotta reply to some too, though if you could tell me her name, I'll put them up as claimed if I can't reply stressed
Scarlet Void ^^ Sorry for confusing you emotion_facepalm I'll place their name in her profile just to make sure this time.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:53 pm
foedace
ShadowStar369
Scarlet Void ^^ Sorry for confusing you emotion_facepalm I'll place their name in her profile just to make sure this time.. sweatdrop

It's no problem at all, and thanks! ^_^  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas