nessiaing
Basha was plodding around the pack, her head held high. She was excitedly making her way towards the den she had stashed the rogue male away in last night after bringing him in to the pack lands. She realized on the walk back to the den she shared with her family that she had never actually learned the males name. She made a mental note to ask him when she found him.

She hoped that he hadn’t left the den, she was sure the other dogs would notice him in the pack lands. She just hoped that her dad hadn’t noticed him, and if he did notice him she hoped that he didn’t see them together. The young wild dog wasn’t sure why she cared so much but she did know that she wanted the male all to herself for now.

seaki
Gele was comfortable. He had stayed in the den Basha had left him in - well, more hid him there. Still, the den was nice, and it gave him times for his paws to stop hurting. They were painful still, but they hurt much less than they had the previous day. He could stand now, without wincing or whimpering, which was a plus.

It would take a few more days before Gele would have the strength to trek down the mountain and it was still not a trip he was looking forward to.

nessiaing
Basha came up to the den that she had left the pink and brown male in. She looked around her wondering if anyone was paying attention to her. Of course they were not, so she quickly ducked inside of the den to find out of the male was still inside or not.

"Hello" she called out as she came in. She felt her maw break into a smile when she saw the male still within the den. She had been mildly worried that he would have left.

seaki
Gele stretched, yawning. "Hello, Beautiful," he stated upon spotting her. She reminded him of the sky after a soft rain, where the wind is cool and fresh. She resembled it very closely, in both appearance and personality.

He watched her smile for a moment, and smiled back. "You looked worried for a moment, is something wrong?" he asked, curious. Was he being kicked out? He hoped not - at least not yet. He wasn't ready to move on and it would be a shame to be chased down the mountain…

nessiaing
Basha shook her head right away, “No nothing is wrong at all.” She didn’t want to admit to having been worried that he had left. Was she perhaps too clingy? She had never had this sort of attention from a male and she didn’t want it to stop or to scare him away.

“What do you want to do today?” she asked him. “I could give you a tour, or we could go down to the river?” She was full of ideas but wasn’t sure how much walking the male would be up to. She was still learning the ins and outs of the packs having only been here a for a short time herself. She was interested in learning more of his story too.

seaki
He didn't really want to stand, honestly, but she looked so eager. It was sweet, and he found himself wanting to indulge her for the time being. He flexed his paws before standing. "Wherever you'd like to lead, I'll follow," he told her trotted up next to her, noting that his paws didn't actually hurt as badly as he expected. Maybe the river would sooth them further.

nessiaing
Basha thought about it for a moment, “Lets head towards the river.” She decided “It’s not far from her either." she told him with a brisk nod.

Despite wanting to run full speed to the river she managed to slow her pace to a respectable walk. She also figured the river would be a safer place to hang out, her dad wouldn't be there she was sure of it.

"So have your travels taken you all over the place or do you tend to stay in the same areas?" she was trying to figure out if perhaps she had a hop of him sticking around for awhile.

seaki
"Oh sure, I've been all over!" He told her. "I've mostly stuck to the plains, but I've been to the oceans as well." He walked along side her, smiling all the way. "This is my first time up a mountain though. I don't think I'll try it again very quickly," he chuckled softly. It hurt his paws something fierce. Though perhaps if he did, his paws wouldn't hurt so often when he climbed up.

"I don't think I'll leave for a while either. It seems like a hardship, and it's nice up here," he told her.

nessiaing
"Sounds like a glamerous life" Basha said "Except maybe for he sore paws."

They had made t to the water's edge and Basha lay down making herself comfortable. "I am quite glad that you made it all the way up here, its not an easy treck, but I'm sure and seasoned traveller like youself did it without blinking an eye." she gave him a sweet smile.

Basha was quite excited about spending the day at the water's edge with the male, it was just then that she realized that she didn't know his name.

"I just remembered I never asked you your name." she announced somewhat loudly. She giggled at herself for being loud.

She was very comfy here on the edge of the river and she found her eyes lids drooping slightly, she was praying they'd stay open, she wanted to know more about the male and wanted to spend all sorts of time with him.

seaki
"It gets easier," he told her - cause it did. Everything was easier when you had lots of practice, just like hunting or running - practice makes everything easier with time. He flopped down at the water's edge, pushing his paws into the flowing water. The ache was soothed a both by the current, relaxing his paws in the water.

"I'm called Gele," he told her. He stretched out a bit further. "We should rest here for a while," he said. It was relaxing here - really nice. A nap would be wonderful. He put his head onto his arms. Yes, a nap would definitely be nice.