Seaki: Gėlė was a traveler. He never really stayed in one place for long, going wherever his heart took him. Still, up a mountain was a hardship. It hurt his paws, but he was already here. He just had a little further to go. He could smell other dogs up higher - it was a new place to go, and he sought the adventure.

Still, his paws ached.

Basha: Basha was sitting near the edge of the pack lands, she was slowly beginning to feel more at home here. She still wasn’t sure if she should be awake during the day or at night. There was a number on both sides of the fence. Basha had been nocturnal in her old pack, as the whole pack had been, but when her and her dad had been travelling they had switched. So now the white black and blue wild dog wasn’t sure which she preferred.

As Basha sat looking down the hill and she could see a wild dog coming up he was pink and brown in color and from a distance Basha wasn’t sure if he was a pink wild dog who was covered in mud or if perhaps that was just actually his coloring. He was still a little distance away and Basha didn’t recognize him so she decided not to call out to him just yet.

Seaki: It took a moment for Gėlė to get up into a flatter plain of the mountain. He sat promptly sat as soon as he was sure the land was stables. Mountains were interesting - new places were always exciting. Most of the places he traveled had been flat areas, easy to travel along. This was much harder, and he wasn't quite sure this was worth it.

Until he looked up, that is. "Well, hello," he murmured, standing up and ignoring the pain in his paws to speak to the beautiful dog he saw.

Basha: Basha felt the other dogs pain, it hadn’t been long since she and her father had climbed the same mountain and her paws had ached for days afterwards. She let him settle a little before introducing herself to him.

“Hi there” she said happily, Basha was sweet as can be when it came to other. No one had ever been mean to the female wild dog so she had never learned to be skeptical about others. She didn’t have a mean bone in her body.

“My name is Basha, welcome to Tangambili” she told the male. Now that he was close up she could tell that the brown on his coat was actually his pelt not mud, she found the coloring fascinating. She wondered if he was a new rogue who was going to join the pack, their numbers had been growing recently with new rogues and litters alike.

Seaki: It took him a moment to get to her, but he sat near her, trying to keep the ache from his paws. "It's nice to meet you," he grinned at her. She was stunning, if he said so himself. Very nice to look at, to say the least.

"Tangambili?" he asked - so this was a pack? He hadn't thought a pack would be here. He hadn't even expected to find other dogs up here. "What brings a pretty girl like you up this high into the mountain?"

Basha: Basha blushed a little with his compliment, she wasn’t exactly use to getting male attention from anyone. She had to admit he was nice to look at but she wasn’t about to tell him that she could never be so forward.

“Tangambili is the name of the pack that lives here.” She told him with a sure nod. “I came here because my mom was here, my dad and I searched for a long time to find her and at last here she was. It took a long time to find her and one of my sisters.”

“What brings your here?” she wondered perhaps if she was going to stay here for awhile, and join their ranks she certainly wouldn’t be upset if he did.

Seaki: "I can't imagine," he murmured. He really couldn't. The male never had a family - not one to speak of. He barely remembered the faces of his parents nor could he remember a home. "I travel around - my first time to a mountain, and I figured this one was good as any. I heard whispers about a mountain pack, but I thought it was rumors," he claimed.

"Though, its quite interesting. Perhaps I could stay a while," he winked at her, stretching. He wasn't quite ready to make the trip back down the mountain yet...

Basha: Basha beamed when he winked at her, it was exciting for her to have him paying attention to him in this way! “Well if you are staying around for awhile why don’t you come with me and I can show you around a little.”

She trotted in towards the pride looking over her shoulder to see if he was following her or not. She made a note to travel a little slower because she knew his feet would hurt from the climb up.

Seaki: "That would be fantastic," He grinned at her. He stood and followed the beautiful dog further into the lands, wincing only slightly when he stepped onto his bruised paws. Definitely would have to stay a while. He drew up next to her. "Lead the way, Beautiful!" He said cheerfully.

Basha: Basha actually giggled when he called her beautiful she couldn’t help her reactions. She was just like a giddy little school girl. She sincerely hoped that he would stick around for awhile, but she doubted it since he had already said he was a traveller. But maybe she could change his mind. She had also decided that she was going to keep him away from her dad, at least for a little while. She wanted all his attention for herself, and her dad would ask far too many questions if he noticed her spending time with a rogue male.