Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
School Times

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready for school?
  YES!
  Do I have to...?
  Ah, the good ol' days
View Results

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:56 am
It's that time of year again: school. People are heading back to school, be it high school, college, or even graduate school.

In that "festive" air, what are some of your favorite school, slice of life animes? I don't watch too many of them, but I have always enjoyed "School Rumble". It's quirky enough to hold my attention. Check it out if you get a chance!

I also can't do this thread without bringing up "Suzumiya Haruhi" and "Ouran High School Host Club".

What are some of your favorites? Any of your going to school in jackets or sailor shirts?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:12 pm
My days of going to school is long gone but I do think back to all of the work that I put into getting my Associates Degree in Electronics. It seems that almost all of Anime has school scenes in them. In Sailor Moon I think fondly of Ami going to "Cram Class" all of the time to study hard to get into a good college to become a doctor. Soul Eater one of my all time favorite series is based at an academy where the students learn to become weapons and Meisters. smile

Yes, "Ouran High School Host Club", is another series that features life in a school. I haven't seen the series yet but trust me I will some day. I know it's a popular series because I can find a lot of cosplayers from the series. I Love taking photos of them and I look for them at every convention to take more photos of Ouran Host Club cosplay characters. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers