Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:46 pm
xxxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image
                                        Ella hit her alarm clock which was going off earlier then usual.Today was the day she'd be going on the tour with her best friend. Luke was in a band that was extremely popular.As best friends Ella was always with Luke, there had been a couple times were fans made up rumors they were together. Haters of the band always came up here and there causing trouble making up accusations that weren't true. It was a secret so far that Ella was coming along on the tour, of course it wouldn't be a secret for long.If there was anything that would make her happy to wake up early it was Luke.
                                        To Luke Bae
                                        From Ella
                                        I'll be over soon, have to pack a few things and take a shower. I can't wait (;

After sending the text she sprung out of bed and took a shower. Ella quickly applied her makeup and brushed her long straight hair. It was the fastest packing she had ever done, in minutes she was out the door heading to her car. "Give me a break..." she groaned seeing some people taking pictures was soon as she walked out of her apartment. Questions were thrown at her like ' Are you and Luke together? ' 'What are you doing to do with the band on tour? ' and plenty more. It was hard but Ella put her sunglasses and ignored them as she got in her car and drove to Luke's. Being smart and doing a daily routine she took some back roads to his place. Ella took off her sunglasses and swung her bags over her shoulder. It was not secret she was always here hanging out with Luke. Smiling brightly she walked in and set her things by the door. "I hope you're awake, or you have a lot to do fast."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image
    After Luke's alarm went off for the seventh thousand time, Luke finally got up and pulled the plug in out of the outlet. Jumping back into his bed, he wrapped himself up in his blankets and attempted to go back to sleep until Ella showed up. She was pretty much his alarm clock for today, and a lot of other days.. Luke just really loved his sleep. Ella on the other hand was totally okay with waking up early and getting ready to do all this s**t, she wasn't even in the band and she was more excited to go on tour! Don't get Luke wrong, he loved going on tour and all, being surrounded by fans that made his band known, they're the reason why they're having their very own headline tour. But Luke also loved being home with his family and his friends. Yeah he was able to go on tour with his four best friends but it was different.

Hearing his phone ding telling him that he had a text message, Luke groaned and picked his phone up and tried to ignore the bright screen to read the text from Ella. Rolling his eyes he rolled over and sent a text back to her.

To: Smelly Elly
    go to sleep its like 3 in the morning.

It was really like 6:00 am but to Luke it was like 3 in the morning because he had this problem with going to bed late. Once it was around 6:30, he heard Ella walk into his house and yell from the front door. "Let me sleep!" Luke groaned in his scratchy morning voice. Rolling over in his bed, he lied his head down on his pillow and closed his eyes. Luke was pretty much ready for leaving. He was all packed, had his shoes he was going to wear for the day by his bed along with a pair of socks and a shirt. All he had to do was grab his blanket and pillow that he was using at the moment and pack all his s**t and he was done.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image

Ella stood there waiting for him to walk out all ready. Instead she got a typical Luke response." Guess I'm taking my shoes off." she shook her head marching down the hall to Luke's room. Smiling she ran and jumped on him. "You can sleep when you're dead. Or when we're finally on our way." Ella tilted her head down to get a better look at Luke. "Those eyes better be open in a couple seconds, you know what I'm capable of." Ella kept pestering Luke wondering what he'd do next. "This isn't surprising but guess what people in front of my apartment were asking as soon as I walked outside. The usual.. annoying questions like are we dating and other s**t. Can you believe it, I mean I know we're both flawless attractive but some strange rumors to spread."

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
    Hearing Ella walk down the hallway to his room, Luke knew she was going to jump on him so he rolled over on his stomach to save his d**k so he could use it for another day. "I can also sleep now, and when I'm dead, and when we're on the bus." Luke sighed, and listened to Ella ramble on about the paps bothering her again. "Then just tell them you're dating me, s**t." Luke told her and lifted up an arm to pull her down and cover her with the blankets. "Go to sleep Smella. The bus isn't even here yet." He smiled and cuddled up to her, Luke knew she was going to push him off and get up and hit him until got out of bed but he might as well try for the hundredth time to try to get her to lay down with him so he could sleep for just a little longer. It never worked though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

Ella scrunched her nose at his responses. Well it was worth a try wasn't it. With an eye roll she answered him. "That's just what you want isn't it?" she giggled teasing him. The unexpected pull down made Ella's heart jump startling her. As soon as the blankets covered her and Luke was cuddling with her, she wasn't going to lie it was very comfortable. Even she had to admit sleeping for just a tiny bit longer would make a difference and would be nice.With a smile on her face Ella closed her eyes in all honesty she could lay like this the whole day, but the other half of her wanted to get up and force Luke of out bed , but not today. "Damn it if you weren't so cute and convincing I wouldn't let you but I give in you can have few more mins as long as you're already packed."With that she closed her eyes and relaxing cuddling with Luke.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image
    Smiling when Ella didn't try to get out of the bed he smirked at her calling him cute and convincing. "Thanks." Luke chuckled and went back to sleep with Ella in his arms. After about a half an hour of sleeping, he woke up to the boys walking into his house. The bus must be her to pick him up. Rubbing his eyes, Luke quietly got out of bed, making sure not to wake up Ella. She needed her sleep, she woke up extra early just to come and wake Luke up, and he didn't wake up. Wow he was an a**. Walking out of the room to run into his band mate, Ashton, Luke quickly pressed his hand to his mouth. "Ella's sleeping in there. Don't wake her up." He whispered and moved his hand from Ashton's mouth after he nodded. Closing the bed room door they made their way back to living room where Luke's and Ella's things were.

After around 20 minutes of shoving suit cases in the small compartment under the tour bus, the boys and the driver finally got all of them to fit. "Alright lets get in and go." The driver said and walked up the steps to the tour bus. "I'll be back in a few minutes." Luke said and walked into his house and down the hallway to his room so he would wake up Ella. Walking over to her sleeping in his bed, he moved the covers from her face and shook her lightly. "Smella, wake up. We're leaving in like 3 minutes." Luke said and walked over to his night stand and pulled the shirt on that he set there so he could sleep in as much as he could. "Ella, wake up." He said a little louder before he sat down on the end of the bed to put on his socks and shoes.

User Image User Image User Image

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff