Reply Gaia online high school
Hi I'm new and Dying to Roleplay! Yuri - Yaoi - Straight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orange is my new black

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:19 pm
Hi I'm Amy! smile I'm 19 and i really wont to role play xp I am literally dying for a oitnb role play like seriously guys my pulse is slowing down. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Bumpity Bump Bump ninja  

Orange is my new black

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:07 pm
hello alex, welcome and i made a rp, no has taken up the offer yet. Do you know the anime fairy tail? if i have a few other ideas.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:03 pm
Orange is my new black
Bumpity Bump Bump ninja

hiya! I'll rp with you biggrin  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Orange is my new black

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:00 am
CR Slap
hello alex, welcome and i made a rp, no has taken up the offer yet. Do you know the anime fairy tail? if i have a few other ideas.

I don't actually sorry sweatdrop but I'll definitely do something else, what ideas do you have?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:01 am
Darkness Everdeen
Orange is my new black
Bumpity Bump Bump ninja

Yayay do you have any ideas?  

Orange is my new black

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:37 pm
Orange is my new black
Darkness Everdeen
Orange is my new black
Bumpity Bump Bump ninja

yeah I have a few. You can choose which ones since it's so many:

Wood Elf X Human
Kitsune X Human
Elemental X Elemental
Demon X Human
Ghost X Human
Student X Teacher
Model x Dancer
Model x Ice Skater
Master or Mistress/Slave
Human/Angel
Human/Mermaid
Vampire x Other magical being
Fallen Angel x other magical being
Demon x other magical being
Prince x Spy of other country
Prince x Prisoner
Researcher x Test Subject
Boss x Intern
Prince x Worker
Prince x Maid
Doctor x Paitent/Nurse/Soldier
Therapist x Client
Client x Psychic
Gypsy x Prince
Samurai x Healer
Samurai x Enemy's Daughter
Samurai x General's Daughter
chef x apprentice
princess x prince
princess x peasant
fairy princess x elf prince
fairy princess x dark elf prince
fairy princess x unwed fairy king
fairy queen x elf king
elf queen x fairy king
spring sprite x winter sprite
Assassin x Apprentice
Detective x Thief
Single Man x Pregnant Woman
Maid x master
Super hero x villain
Model x photographer
Mermaid x human
Princess x prince
Soul eater theme
Harry Potter theme
Inuyasha theme
Angel x demon
Ouran highschool host club theme
Percy Jackson theme

----There once was a time traveler who did his first travel to the past all the way the time when the Greeks were prosperous. He lost someone close to him in the time period and decided to never travel through time ever again. A few years afterward, his best friend who created the watch decided to travel in time and find out what historians never did, later going into his head and driving him crazy for power. This time traveler has to once again travel through time to find where his friend landed and ended up being in the Medieval times, where kings and queens had lots of power, knights were appointed to guard, and where his best friend is now king of one of the many kingdoms of these times. The time traveler ends up being thrown into the dungeon where a princess doesn't want to marry a prince and become a queen. The story starts here....

----Military soldiers work hard to keep their country safe. Some of these soldiers are given the freedom to go home to their family and loved ones. Some stay at their station in case of an emergency. Others have no one to go to and hang out in odd place. Some of these places are shooting ranges and paint-balling. Anything having to do with the guns. ------ is almost all of the above. She/he loves to challenge her/his big brothers when he/she gets home, laying off some steam at the shooting range, even hangs out at ice cream shops. The only problem she/he has is that she/he doesn't know what to do anymore since her/his parents are retired, her/his brothers already have kids, and she's/he's still single after many years. ______ has no one to go to, still single, and has been given leave from the military because he/she had depression and trauma from entering war. Now he/she can't go back but has no idea what to do with his/her life. One day, these two different lives meet by coincidence. And that's where we begin....

----I was thinking about a gamerxgame character. the gamer gets this new game and after a few minutes of playing, gets sucked into the game and has to do a weird quest to get back to reality. this one character comes into the picture to try yo help the gamer and you get the picture. The gamer actually gets out of the game in the end but feels empty after being in the game and the character being fake.

----(female) works for a secret organization where she works as a spy. She is well known among her workers to be the best of the best and amazed at her work...even though she's only 16! The organization she works for is called the Con Artists Working For Justice (CAWFJ) [might change the name later since this is from the top of my head.] It is a special group created by the government to hire con artist into working for the law and bringing down high risky criminals. (male) happens to be the son of one of the many criminals on their list to take down. (male) does not know much about his father's work except that he runs a lot of companies that people didn't even know were all run by the same person and that they're rich. (female) was given the job of infiltrating their home and find evidence of the dirty business the father has been doing by going through his son and become his girlfriend. She fills out everything she needs and transfers to the same school that (male) goes to to get to know him better. (male) learns of the new student and, as president of his class, has to get to know her and show her around. Will this mission eventually backfire like a lot of spy movies where they get captured and the plan goes out? Or will there be a small spark between the two?

----******** is the son of a famous detective and is considered a prodigy for his own detective skills. He has a butler/assistant named ~~~ who has helped ******'s family for as long as he remembers, helping him solve cases and letting the young prodigy take all the credit. The young detective is very suave with the ladies and is also a feminist. ~~~ is more quiet yet attractive this way. The detective and butler, though, are keeping a dark secret from the rest of the world: ****** is actually a woman who has given up being feminine after her brother had died when she was very young, wanting to keep his memory alive by doing so. Not only that, but ~~~ has been keeping secret that he is in love with her for many years now. Well, there happens to be a case where a thief leaves a note on the object he's going to steal with a time it will be stolen and when the time does it at that exact time even with so many police officers protecting it. They both decide to go try to catch the thief once and found it unbelievable that what they said was true, They then try to decipher the only clues they have and get more evidence to try to figure out who he really was. Trying to catch the thief then became an obsession and nothing seemed to go through her head. ~~~~ needs to get her out of it before she loses her mind. What will he do?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:00 pm
Darkness Everdeen
Orange is my new black
Darkness Everdeen
Orange is my new black
Bumpity Bump Bump ninja

Wood Elf X Human
Kitsune X Human
Elemental X Elemental
Demon X Human
Ghost X Human
Student X Teacher
Model x Dancer
Model x Ice Skater
Master or Mistress/Slave
Human/Angel
Human/Mermaid
Prince x Prisoner
Boss x Intern
Prince x Worker
Prince x Maid
Therapist x Client
Client x Psychic
Gypsy x Prince
Samurai x Healer
chef x apprentice
princess x prince
princess x peasant
fairy queen x elf king
elf queen x fairy king
Assassin x Apprentice
Detective x Thief
Maid x master
Super hero x villain
Model x photographer
Mermaid x human
Princess x prince
Soul eater theme
Harry Potter theme
Inuyasha theme
Angel x demon
Percy Jackson theme

----There once was a time traveler who did his first travel to the past all the way the time when the Greeks were prosperous. He lost someone close to him in the time period and decided to never travel through time ever again. A few years afterward, his best friend who created the watch decided to travel in time and find out what historians never did, later going into his head and driving him crazy for power. This time traveler has to once again travel through time to find where his friend landed and ended up being in the Medieval times, where kings and queens had lots of power, knights were appointed to guard, and where his best friend is now king of one of the many kingdoms of these times. The time traveler ends up being thrown into the dungeon where a princess doesn't want to marry a prince and become a queen. The story starts here....

----Military soldiers work hard to keep their country safe. Some of these soldiers are given the freedom to go home to their family and loved ones. Some stay at their station in case of an emergency. Others have no one to go to and hang out in odd place. Some of these places are shooting ranges and paint-balling. Anything having to do with the guns. ------ is almost all of the above. She/he loves to challenge her/his big brothers when he/she gets home, laying off some steam at the shooting range, even hangs out at ice cream shops. The only problem she/he has is that she/he doesn't know what to do anymore since her/his parents are retired, her/his brothers already have kids, and she's/he's still single after many years. ______ has no one to go to, still single, and has been given leave from the military because he/she had depression and trauma from entering war. Now he/she can't go back but has no idea what to do with his/her life. One day, these two different lives meet by coincidence. And that's where we begin....

----I was thinking about a gamerxgame character. the gamer gets this new game and after a few minutes of playing, gets sucked into the game and has to do a weird quest to get back to reality. this one character comes into the picture to try yo help the gamer and you get the picture. The gamer actually gets out of the game in the end but feels empty after being in the game and the character being fake.

----(female) works for a secret organization where she works as a spy. She is well known among her workers to be the best of the best and amazed at her work...even though she's only 16! The organization she works for is called the Con Artists Working For Justice (CAWFJ) [might change the name later since this is from the top of my head.] It is a special group created by the government to hire con artist into working for the law and bringing down high risky criminals. (male) happens to be the son of one of the many criminals on their list to take down. (male) does not know much about his father's work except that he runs a lot of companies that people didn't even know were all run by the same person and that they're rich. (female) was given the job of infiltrating their home and find evidence of the dirty business the father has been doing by going through his son and become his girlfriend. She fills out everything she needs and transfers to the same school that (male) goes to to get to know him better. (male) learns of the new student and, as president of his class, has to get to know her and show her around. Will this mission eventually backfire like a lot of spy movies where they get captured and the plan goes out? Or will there be a small spark between the two?

----******** is the son of a famous detective and is considered a prodigy for his own detective skills. He has a butler/assistant named ~~~ who has helped ******'s family for as long as he remembers, helping him solve cases and letting the young prodigy take all the credit. The young detective is very suave with the ladies and is also a feminist. ~~~ is more quiet yet attractive this way. The detective and butler, though, are keeping a dark secret from the rest of the world: ****** is actually a woman who has given up being feminine after her brother had died when she was very young, wanting to keep his memory alive by doing so. Not only that, but ~~~ has been keeping secret that he is in love with her for many years now. Well, there happens to be a case where a thief leaves a note on the object he's going to steal with a time it will be stolen and when the time does it at that exact time even with so many police officers protecting it. They both decide to go try to catch the thief once and found it unbelievable that what they said was true, They then try to decipher the only clues they have and get more evidence to try to figure out who he really was. Trying to catch the thief then became an obsession and nothing seemed to go through her head. ~~~~ needs to get her out of it before she loses her mind. What will he do?

Whoa smile okay let me see hmmm...

Student X Teacher
Harry Potter theme
Percy Jackson theme
Model x Ice Skater
Prince x Worker

I limited it down to these, which of these are you interested in?  

Orange is my new black

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:06 pm
Orange is my new black
Darkness Everdeen
Orange is my new black
Darkness Everdeen
Orange is my new black
Bumpity Bump Bump ninja

Wood Elf X Human
Kitsune X Human
Elemental X Elemental
Demon X Human
Ghost X Human
Student X Teacher
Model x Dancer
Model x Ice Skater
Master or Mistress/Slave
Human/Angel
Human/Mermaid
Prince x Prisoner
Boss x Intern
Prince x Worker
Prince x Maid
Therapist x Client
Client x Psychic
Gypsy x Prince
Samurai x Healer
chef x apprentice
princess x prince
princess x peasant
fairy queen x elf king
elf queen x fairy king
Assassin x Apprentice
Detective x Thief
Maid x master
Super hero x villain
Model x photographer
Mermaid x human
Princess x prince
Soul eater theme
Harry Potter theme
Inuyasha theme
Angel x demon
Percy Jackson theme

Whoa smile okay let me see hmmm...

Student X Teacher
Harry Potter theme
Percy Jackson theme
Model x Ice Skater
Prince x Worker

I limited it down to these, which of these are you interested in?
yeah like I said I have a few ideas. Hmm...I would say one of the last six. I can't seem to pick. I am really wanting to do a Percy Jackson and Vampire x Other magical being, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:17 pm
Orange is my new black
Hi I'm Amy! smile I'm 19 and i really wont to role play xp I am literally dying for a oitnb role play like seriously guys my pulse is slowing down. sweatdrop

I'll RP with you honey. c:  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas