[PRP] New Friends (Lorne x Tabt)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:10 am
User Image

Tabt was use to being around the nobles, and even her adoptive mom was a noble with purple on her tail, and a illegitamate daughter of the kinds. Tabt on the other had didn't have a speck of purple on her and didn't think any less of herself.

Tabt was humming a little to herself as she walked through the pride lands. A lot of Tabt's time was spent up on top of the cliff with the nobles that she attended to but today was her day off and Tabt had tired of the nobles today she was down on the ground looking for a new friend.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image

Lorne was having a good time all to himself- his player friends were off rehearsing a new show, while he was taking some time to work on his songs. How he loved to sing! if there was one thing better than singing, he couldn't name it- he absolutely loved singing. And he was glad he could be in a pride where that love meant something important!

He could actually use his talent to impress other people. To make them happy. He had never really experienced that in his old pride.

Humming a melody to himself, he worked on the tune of his song, wanting it to flow correctly so it sounded nice when he sang it to the others later. Once it was finished. At that moment, it was far from finished. He didn't know there was anyone nearby, happily singing and humming to himself.

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:56 am
Tabt's ears began to twitch and she stopped her humming, she was picking up the hints of someone else humming as well. A smile spreading across her lips she began to hunt down the source of the sound. It wasn't entirely uncommon for members of the pride to be humming and signing especially the players.

Making her way through the odd pride member in her way Tabt made it up to the side of a white and silver lion who was humming away.

"What are you humming?" she asked without even introducing herself. She liked the sound of whatever it was but she had never heard it before.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:06 pm
lorne turned his head, a little surprised, and looked at the young female. "Oh!" He hummed lightly, jumping closer to her, "I'm working on a song! I don't have much yet, but did you like the melody?" He was always curious to see what others thought of his work- what kind of a player would he be if he didn't want people to listen to him sing? If he didn't want to learn from what they thought?

"Oh!" He laughed again, shaking his gray mane about, "I almost forgot to introduce myself! Hello! My name is Lorne!" He said lightly, looking her over.

"What's your name? I don't think I've seen you around the players before!"

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:30 pm
"I like it" she told him, she was replaying the melody in her head. "It is very catchy, I think it may get stuck in my head." she told him a large grin on her face. She wasn't a player but she could appreciate the finer arts and always liked to watch and listen as the others prepared.

"My name is Tabt its nice to meet you Lorne." she told him. She was very sincerer as she didn't really have any friends in the pride, it was just her and her mom.

"Oh I'm not a player." she said shuffling her feet and looking down. "I am an attendant so I live up on the cliff side with my mom." she knew that some attendants saw themselves as above those that didn't live on the cliff side, but that wasn't how Tabt saw things at all. She decided to leave out that her mom was a noble, and technically the kings daughter. Although Tabt was just her adoptive daughter.

"Do you have any words in mind for you song?" Tabt asked changing the topic to one she was more comfortable with.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:32 pm
"Wow! An attendant?!" Lorne gasped, "that's amazing! I should bow! Should I bow? I'll bow!" He then threw his head down in a bow, though he was a bit too eager and ended up slamming his nose against the dirt. With a yelp, he raised his head again, huffing dirt from his nose and shaking his head, his mane bouncing around wildly.

"Hahahah, well, maybe I didn't need to bow after all. still, that's a very important job! I'm really impressed!" He smiled at the other, which turned into a grin when she asked him about his song. It was nice that she was wondering about when, even though she probably had more important things to do!

"Well, I don't have any words yet. I'm trying to decide what kind of song it should be. I was thinking a love song, but I don't really have anyone to sing it for, you know?"

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:06 pm
"No no no. Don't bow. Just because I live up the cliff means nothing I have no purple I am not that important. My mom just wanted to keep me close." she shouted as Lorne bowed. When he banged his nose on the ground Tabt did her best to not laugh it looked like it hurt a little. But when he came up and blew dirt from his nose she couldn't contain the giggles.

She listened as e said that he had no one to sing his love songs to and her heart fluttered a little. She had never had any sort of boyfriend or mate and was still very young at heart, the idea of a male singing love songs to her was enough to make her swoon.

"You could always practice on me." she blurted out before she could stop her self. She closed her mouth and was blushing. She couldn't even look the singing male in the eyes after she said it. She was pretty sure it was the worst things that she could have said.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:04 pm
Lorne smiled when she said he could sing to her. She looked a little embarrassed she had said it, but he was thrilled. He moved forward a little and lowers his head, trying to catch sight of her eyes so he could offer her a smile.

"Can I really?" He hummed lightly, "I'm happy you would offer! I think I would really like to sing for you, if you're really interested in letting me! I don't know why, but I feel very motivated now that I've met you." He was being very honest about it, mostly because it would take him a little time to put his drive with the feelings of having a crush on someone.

He was, after all, a male.

"I'll be here whenever you want to spend time with me! I would be happy to sing you songs- I'll make sure I have one prepared especially for you the next time we meet. You'll like it, I promise!"

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:35 am
Tabt smiled the male didn't seem to think her offer to be too strange. She smiled even bigger when he promised to have a song ready for the next time they should meet.

"I am sure I am interested, I like music, not that I have any musical talent myself." she told him with a grin. Despite living in a pride amongst very talented theatrical types it was all lost on Tabt, she preferred to watch. She found it all very entertaining.

"I would like it very much." Tabt told him, "I can't wait to hear what you come up with." based on the tune she had already heard him humming it would be an amazing song.

"I should be getting back to the mountain side, I am sure there are nobles that require some attending too. Shall we meet here in a couple of days?" she asked her eyes hopeful

Cajanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:21 am
"Yes!" Lorne replied brightly, "I will see you in a couple of days!" He found he was really looking forward to the idea. Maybe it was because he was going to get to sing for someone, or maybe it was just because he was going to get to see her again.

Either way, he was happy as he gave her a bow. "I'll see you again soon!"

He would be spending the rest of the day working on his song. The other players would probably wonder what had motivated the lion so much.

nessiaing
Fin

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items