Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]
[PRP] Introductions (Sangria/Mojito/Basha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Today was another product of yet another successful hunt. Where Sangria lacked in social skills and tact she more than made up for with her athleticism. her mother had always told her that she would have been quite the catch regardless had she not inherited her father's dark looks. With her sour personality and skull markings she made quite the sight when covered in blood.

As it stood todays hunt wasn't for meat; but rather for a male she would never have to seen again. She had purposefully went out into the rogue lands to find a male with such a repulsive personality to her that she wouldn't be tempted to keep him around. Sangria wanted one thing and one thing only; pups. Love wouldn't work with her schedule and she only wanted pups to add to numbers.

Mojito was a little confused, honestly. As he walked behind the trim little female he couldn't help, but to look around the pack. His original intentions were to flirt and move on, but she had more or less drug him back. Granted, he wouldn't pass up free food no matter the form, but the party dog couldn't understand why she would want him to stay when all she did was argue with him.

Freaky chick.

"So this place is....nice." He commented, trying to crane his head to get a better look at her. "Very open and bright. Looks very homey."

"You can be quiet, you know. We don't have to be social."

Mojito pouted. They didn't have to be social, but damn, she could try!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

Basha was still getting use to her new home. She of course loved being back in a pack but this pack was different then her old one. To begin with they weren't a nocturnal. During her travels Basha had gotten use to staying awake during the day but it was still weird for her.

Today Basha was out and about collecting some herbs. It wasn't really her job to do this but her mother was ready to have pups any day now and Basha'a as a healer wanted to make sure she had everything on hand that was necessary. She was making pretty quick work of it too, she was very proud of herself.

nessiaing

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:34 pm
Mojito wasn't a blind male. He could see the pretty little things that dodged here and there just out of his sight. He would follow them with his gaze, tail wagging behind him, but as soon as he made a move to go talk with one Sangria would be there...glaring at him.

For a female that wanted nothing to do with him romantically, she had him pretty darn whipped! Still, that didn't mean he didn't see another monochromatic female and decide to speak with her. "Working hard or hardly working?" Mojito joked lamely. His smile was sincere, though. "Hey, I'm new around here; just visiting actually. The name's Mojito, whats yours?"

Sangria frowned and walked behind him. It wasn't as if she wanted to keep this male, but she also didn't want her probably future pups to share a father with some other female, either. That wouldn't help to spread genetics at all!

She made it a point to know who joined and of whose bloodline they were. This female, she knew, to be one of Twana's older girls. A Healer, if she was right, so what was she going gathering?

Staying silent, she stayed just out of the conversation; a giant, macabre shadow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:40 pm
Basha looked up as the couple approached her. The female wild dog was friendly to a fault and actually laughed at the males joke. "Nice to meet you Mojito" she told him with a quick bow of her head.

She recognized the female as a member of the pack. She had never actually spoken to her and was actually kind of afraid of her given her odd pelt. She offered the female a kind smile hoping that perhaps the female would be kind to her. "Hello" she greeted the female she didn't know her name, just that she was the head hunter.

"My name is Basha. Its nice to meet you both." she said her gazing going back and forth between the two. The couple seemed like such an odd one. "Are you enjoying your visit to the pack?" she asked Mojito?" she asked sweetly.

nessiaing

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:47 pm
This female was actually quite pleasant, which made him only happier. He looked back behind him at Sangria and saw her giving him a droll stare that had him awkwardly laughing before turning back to Basha.

"It's been interesting, to say the least. I can honestly say that I'm enjoying it more now that I'm talking to you." He hadn't been there long, but what time he had been there was slightly traumatic for the easy going dog.

Sangria stepped up then, and merely nodded a hello back to Basha. She sat next to Mojito, brushing up against his fur in a dispassionately claiming gesture. He was hers for the moment, and that was all that needed to be said.

"Tell me, Basha, what do you think of pups? Do you have any intention of trying to produce some within...say the next few seasons?" Despite Mojito's near choking beside her, Sangria's face was a mask of calm. To her she hadn't stepped over boundaries. "Our numbers are growing, but not nearly enough. Does this worry you?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:57 pm
Basha blushed a little when Mojito offered her a complement. When she had seen the two wild dogs together she had assumed the two were a mated pair, now she was a little confused as to what their relationship was."Well I am glad that I've been a positive." Basha offered a little awkwardly.

When Sangria sat next to him brushing against him Basha became even more uncomfortable with his compliment, wondering what exactly she had managed to get herself in between.

When Sangria asked Basha what her intentions towards pups were Basha swallowed hard really feeling uncomfortable and wishing she could just walk away now.

"Well I love pups dearly, as I am sure you know my mom is about to have a litter. As for pups myself, I don't think I'll be having any soon... haven't found the right male." Basha was a romantic and wanted to make sure that when she had a family that it was going to be a lasting relationship like her parents.

"I suppose our numbers worry me a little, but I am sure they will go up in time." Basha wasn't sure what Sangria wanted to hear, and really she didn't know what to say.

nessiaing

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:45 pm
nessiaing

If only Basha knew the half of it! Mojito rolled his eyes, sticking his bottom lip out in a pout as Sangria hung onto him. It would have been so cute if it were Basha! What had he done to deserve such a fate?! "You can't just ask people that, Sangria." What was she playing at? "It's a personal thing."

"I wouldn't have asked her if I didn't think she would answer." Sangria stated bluntly, looking towards Basha with a hard, cold glare. The only area of her body that had color was the bloodied pits of her eyes. "She has become rather bloated."

Bloated? Ugh. Mojito put a paw on his face, and drug it down. Sometimes he wanted to open her mouth for her and insert her paw to keep her from talking.

"That is fortunate. You should wait until the right one comes around, and when those of the older set, myself included, have had our chance." If Mojito didn't understand his purpose in the pack he did at that moment. Were it not for the fact that his fur was already white he would have paled immensely.

"S-surely your numbers are not that low...? Maybe you should wait for true love too, Sangria. Someone of your skills and..." Beauty? Charm? Humor? What can I say without being an a**? "...dedication is sure to bring in a swell guy."

"I do not plan on finding love. I will do what I am meant to do for the pack as a female, and be done with it."

"Ooooh, is that so?" Gods, help me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:01 pm
Good gods this was uncomfortable for the young female wild dog the couple clearly weren't a couple like she had first thought and she wasn't even sure they were on the same page as to what they wanted in their odd little relationship.

Bloated... well that was a way to describe Basha's mom, for a wild dog that wished her own belly swollen with pup's Basha didn't think Sangria had much tact for the situation. Though of course it all made more sense when Sangria described it as a duty to her pack and nothing more. This female wasn't in it for the love of anything.

"Well I am sure I will be very busy helping my mother for now, so I'm not to concerned about my own desires to have my own litter just yet."

Basha glanced towards Mojito a sympathetic look on her face. She was starting to wonder if the only escape for her would be simply to walk away. Sadly though she didn't think there was any escape for Mojito.

nessiaing

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:17 pm
If Mojito was feeling this odd, he couldn't imagine how Basha was feeling. They had probably ruined her whole day with this weirdness. Maybe if I ran now, Basha might hold Sangria back and I could get away? Tempting...

"You'll have to make sure she takes enough time off. It won't do for her to return to her post exhausted with pups hanging from her teats." Mojito literally choked on air after hearing that, and visibly shuddered. Sangria turned to him. "Is there something on your mind? Or are you unwell? I've never heard such a sound come from anything living that wasn't shuddering on deaths door."

"Sorry, it's just that...you really don't have any class. At all." He hated to just blurt it out like that, but jeez!

She shook her head and made a move to leave. This conversation had carried on for far longer than what she had expected, and wanted. "Come then, and teach me what you think I should know. We need to get moving anyway."

"Riiiigghhht." Mojito gulped, and looked at Basha. When Sangria had walked a little further away before stopping to wait on him, he murmured, "If you don't see me in a week, tell someone."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:31 pm
Oh thank god was all that came to Basha's mind. She didn't have to run away they were going to leave willingly.

"Yes I should get going too" was all she manged to say. She wished in some ways that she could spend more time with Mojito he seemed quite pleasant. Sangria on the other hand she was sure she would be sure to avoid around the pack for sure.

I'm sorry she mouthed to Mojito as she turned and trotted away. She moved fast in the opposite direction. What a strange encounter that had been. No one could say pack life was boring.

nessiaing

[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff