Submit

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:27 am
User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 『 Y U M I K A G A M I Y A 』 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

"When Will my Reflection show..."
╔══════════════╗ 

Yumi walked behind her new teacher slowly, thinking about the life that now awaited her. She cursed at herself for being so reckless, how could she have failed for so long? Her long black hair waved around as she took each step, her eyes staring deeply into the ground. She stopped as she realized they had arrived and waited at the door as the man walked inside and began to talk. She could hear his voice from the other side of the door, "We have a new student today. She's come a long way from Australia so please be nice to her. Come on in." he said, looking over at the door. Yumi took a deep breath and opened the door, taking slow steps to the center of the classroom and turning to face her fellow students. For a moment, she stared at then with her sharp eyes, wondering what Australia was before speaking, "My name is Yumi Kagamiya." she said simply, not planning on giving away anymore than her name.

╚══════════════╝
"Who I am inside?" 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:39 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖
We are not interested in the possibility of defeat. Not within the silence
Of a deserted ally, nor the clamor of a crowded street. F.E.A.R. can not be
Vanquished, we can not be destroyed. F.E.A.R. will rise up again and
Control the masses, take back the power and crush the insurgent hoard.

→|| Andii was asleep in the back of the classroom. He didn't care too much about the new student. Of course, he had gotten detention so he would be involved in helping her find her way around at some point. The young male was easily six foot five, he almost had to duck when getting through the classroom doorways. But it wasn't a matter that bothered him so much. Andii was a troublemaker, he was abandoned at a young age therefore he was a rough person. Though, he was still able to make it through life with not much trouble. Being in school was the only time he got away from his boring life with hateful people. "LARNER! WAKE UP!" The teacher hollered across the classroom. Andii lifted his head slightly and opened one eye then lazily lifted his hand to flip off the teacher then he gathered his things and left the classroom. "I know, I know. Detention." He said with a lazy yawn as he walked out of the room. ||←
As
War fades in to the distant memories of enlightened pigs and open wounds,
Rebels will begin to perish - one by one, it should. Feel the fear of dying
Young, not ignore the chance to scream. Lie awake at night in terror,
Admitting F.E.A.R. will return to glory and the story of Rebels who set out
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗ 

Yumi watched as a rather irritable boy began to leave the class. She glanced at the teacher, who had seemed to come up woth a plan, "Oh you aren't getting off with only detention this time. You have to show Ms. Kagamiya around school after class today." he said. Yumi turned her head in the teacher's direction, wanting to object. She didn't need help from a boy like that, she could figure her own way around school. However the teacher's expression made it clear that it wasn't a matter of choice. She groaned and looked over at the boy, who she had already disliked. "Take a seat over there Ms. Kagamiya. Mr. Larner, I expect to see you back here to show Ms. Kagamiya around after your period in the principal's office." he said sternly.

╚══════════════╝
"Who I am inside?" 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:44 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

→|| "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Andii replied as he left with a lazy flick of his fingers. Running a hand through his dark hair he bypassed the principal's office completely and went outside and across the street. As he crossed the street he pulled a pack of cigarette's out of his pocket and popped one in between his pale pink lips. A few flicks of his lighter he was able to get it lit, the breeze made it hard for the flame to stay. So he sat on the curb and mumbled about how stupid it was that he had to show the new girl around. That was the LAST thing that he wanted to do. After finishing the cigarette he went back to the school and waited in the principal's office until first period was over. The he took his own sweet time getting back to the classroom to get Yumi to her next class. ||←
As
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗ 

Yumi couldn't focus in class. All she could think about was how she had to spend a day learning about her school from an inconsiderate human male who made her angry from the thought. After class ended she waited impatiently for the boy with crossed arms, leaning against the wall outside the classroom. When the boy did arrive, everyone had already cleared out and the hall was empty, "Did you get lost on the way here idiot?" she said rudely, not planning on trying to get along with him, "Just get this over with." she muttered, turning her head away from the boy and sighing.

╚══════════════╝
"Who I am inside?" 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:39 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

→|| Andii couldn't help the snort that came from him. "Calm down Princess, you'll be fine." He yawned again and snatched the paper that had her schedule on it and looked at her next class then he handed it back and grabbed her by her wrist an started to pull her down the hall. Andii didn't want to talk he just wanted to get this done and over with. "Stupidest punishment ever." He mumbled under his breath. ||←
As
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗ 

Yumi felt a small skip as he grabbed her hand. She pulled away after a few seconds, "I can follow you fine." she said coldly. It was obvious neither of them wanted to be there, especially not with the current atmosphere. The hallways were quiet and empty, ut made her uncomfortable, "If anything, it's more a punishment for me than you." she replied about his comment.

╚══════════════╝
"Who I am inside?" 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:23 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

→|| With a roll of his eyes Andii just ignored the girl's comments and lead her to her next class. "Look, you're not late, so just get over it." He turned on his heel and started making his was to his next class, which is one he actually looked forward to and he spent most of his time there when he was skipping. It was his art class, he was in the middle of a oil painting and he was getting really proud of it. ||←
As
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗ 

Yumi rolled her eyes as the boy left, not eager for her next class. She walked into the next class and sat down, isolating herself from others. She got a few stares here and there but she cut them off from one cold glance. People had seemed to get the message and ignored her completely, something she had desired. The last thing she needed was a bunch of humans staring at her. She wondered why her Mother was so fascinated by them, they were not as interesting as magicfolk. She sighed, tapping her fingers on the desk impatiently.

╚══════════════╝
"Who I am inside?" 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:51 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

User Image

User Image

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

→|| Andii quickly decided that he would spend his lunch hour working on his painting after dropping off the new girl in the cafeteria after fourth period. If it wasn't for her he would even just leave, but nooooo~~ the stipid teacher practically made him her pack mule making him cart her all over the place. But that was no matter. Andii was in his happy place, slapping paint on a canvas. Rolling up his sleeves to expose scarred arms, scars ranging from cigar and cigarette burns to self inflicted razor cuts, he put on the paint stained apron and picked up his brush. Putting in his earphones and turning up the volume he found his zen and started mixing the colours before applying them to canvas and making them melt together in a way that Van Gouh would have been in awe by. ||←
As
To conquer will finish.

✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖✚✖

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗ 

Yumi stretched her arms upward as the class ended. She had barely survived, any moment more and she would have killed herself. All the teacher ever talked about was Human history, something Yumi wasn't required to know. At least, she thought so. She wanted to get to her class already, but that boy had to be so agonizingly late. She had began to get furious with him. If it wasn't for that teacher, she could have been at her class by now and that boy would be out of her way. She murmured gibberish in anger, not saying spells or words of any kind, a strange habit she had when she was angry.

╚══════════════╝
"Who I am inside?" 

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces