Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1V1] Riptide - Sasha x Evan [vaguely steamy] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:32 pm
Inle-roo

Sasha hadn't really felt the urge to reconnect with anyone that had taken the trip to Scotland with her. It wasn't until she'd been making her way past the sparring grounds that she'd actually been reminded that Evan actually existed, and she'd had to stop for the briefest moment to watch him train. Suns. Suns were beautiful creatures of destruction, and Sasha admired that. She also recalled that he had been nothing but respectful, which was rather lovely.

Well.

Perhaps it was time she touch base with Evan.

Sasha stood off to the side of the training grounds, quite blatant about where her attention was directed. She did not move to interrupt him. Sasha merely watched with great interest as he worked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:51 pm
The crack and splinter of wood beneath Gir's teeth was deeply unsatisfying to both the weapon and his handler, but necessary. They accepted that they couldn't have live targets all of the time, but that didn't mean they had to like it. Training dummies would have to suffice for now, and Evan had to admit that sometimes the exercise and practice was more important; it was hard to think about such trivial things as technique with his weapon baying in their shared mind for blood and Fear.

Evan had noticed the woman standing at the edges of the training fields and had assumed, when she didn't make her way onto them, that she had been waiting for someone. That had been a little while ago, though, and no one had come to collect her. Maybe she had been stood up. It would be rude to ignore her--and smacking wood around was boring, Gir reminded him--and politeness cost him nothing.

Gir disappeared from his hands and Evan turned his attention to the woman, surprised to find that she was staring at him instead of at her phone or the dorms. Maybe she hadn't been stood up after all. She looked familiar, almost like Sasha but for the length of her hair and other, minor things--but it had been a long time since he had seen her, and people changed all the time. "Couldn't help but notice that you've been here for a while. Did you need something, Ma'am?" Evan asked as he approached her with a courteous smile.

pinchmonster

Inle-roo

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:04 pm
Inle-roo

Sasha giggled.

"I was just passing by when I noticed you," the word was drawn out, and she took a moment to very blatantly let her eyes wander. Yes, Suns were so very delicious, and Sasha would be the first to admit that she had a fondness for them. They were such perfectly honed killing machines. Even now she often thought of one William Reid with nothing but absolute fondness and delight. Evan had been so very helpful in Scotland, and Sasha knew how to appreciate someone of value. They did come in so very handy, after all.

"Are you having fun? On the dummies?"

She smiled, but the light did not reach her eyes; no, those pale eyes remained a little too hollow and emotionless. Sasha took a step closer and idly tugged on his scarf.

"If you aren't, perhaps you wouldn't mind a sparring partner? It's been a long time since I've stepped foot on the grounds."

Her smile turned a little toothier, a little feral, wolfish.

"We could turn it into some kind of game, if you like?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:35 pm
This was definitely not the businesslike, distantly polite Sasha he had met a year ago. Her uncharacteristic giggling should have been a warning all by itself, but to him, she just looked happy. Maybe she had found whatever she had been looking so hard for in Scotland after she had ordered him to go home. He hoped that was the case after she had put all that work into organizing the mission, and he hated to see a beautiful woman unhappy.

He glanced over his shoulder at the mangled dummy, which was scratched and gouged and missing entire chunks. That kind of property destruction was always entertaining in the illicit way that property destruction tended to be, but he wouldn't have called it fun.

Evan didn't protest as she made herself comfortable in his personal space, instead still offering her that polite grin and a nod. "Wouldn't mind it at all, Ma'am. We'd be happy to help you brush the rust off."

The sudden sharpness of her smile was familiar, seen regularly in the mirror before he went on patrol in the Haunted House or prior to a spar. It didn't trigger any warning bells either; maybe she just liked to fight as much as he did. "What kind of game did you have in mind?"

pinchmonster

Inle-roo

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:20 pm
Inle-roo

"You'll call me Sasha," she shrugged out of her scarf and jacket, neatly tossing them over the nearest training dummy. Her voice was a little sharp and commanding. Nona was summoned soon after, the weapon immediately shrieking to life. She'd long since stopped using words to communicate; these days the weapon spoke in shrieks, screams, songs and phrases that oftentimes made little sense. It did not bother Sasha.

Tapping the bladed hooks together, the dark-haired woman gave a low hum.

"Fighting for the sport of it can sometimes be so dull," she purred, circling the big blond man. "Once I fought a dear friend while we were blindfolded. Another time I fought an old lover, and each time one of us was struck by the other, we removed a piece of clothing."

Sasha remained at a distance, but placed the curved tips of the hooks against the center of Evan's chest. She drew them down, the prongs coming to a stop just above the waistband of his pants where she promptly tapped his stomach - a dangerous flirtation. An invitation.

"That kind of game, Evan, is what I'm interested in."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:52 pm
Evan's eyebrows arched in surprise, his smile growing uncertain as Sasha suddenly gained a world of confidence and summoned her weapon. This was a little closer to the Sasha he had known, but--there was something more to this one that he couldn't put his finger on.

He gave her weapon a curious, appreciative glance before turning his head to track her movements. Though she was armed and he was not, he didn't feel threatened; instead, he was intrigued by her stories--and her proposition. Gir whined anxiously as Sasha pressed her weapon against Evan. Evan watched the hooks descend, felt them press against his stomach.

When he looked up, it wasn't so much at Sasha as past her. Evan hadn't seen anyone other than Sasha coming or going since he had been out there, and a quick glance around confirmed that they were alone. This kind of sparring wasn't something he had ever considered before, with Sasha--now or then--or anyone else, but he couldn't deny that the prospect was exciting.

With a quiet sigh, he stepped back to remove his own jacket and scarf, draping them over the dummy he had destroyed. It would put them on more even footing, and somehow this didn't really feel like it was going to be a Deus-approved use of the training fields. "Okay," he said, summoning his own weapon. Gir's sharp teeth were a stark contrast to the elegant beauty of Sasha's blades. "Ladies first, Sasha," he offered.

pinchmonster

Inle-roo

bipolar bee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:27 pm
Inle-roo

"Oh, don't sigh, Evan. This is going to be fun." Nona was already howling, starving, ravenous. She was a living, pulsing thing in Sasha's mind, but Sasha embraced it. Where such a voice might drive other hunters insane or maddened, it did nothing of the sort to the small, petite woman. In fact, it only encouraged her - like some sort of sick soundtrack to the actions she carried out.

"I do love Suns. I think they might be my very, very favorite."

She said nothing more, but dashed towards him, small and quick and agile. Those horrid, awful hooks snag-dragged across his Fear shield just over his shoulder, and she laughed.

"I'll have your shirt, Evan. I do hope you're not the sort to wear two."

HP 50/50
DMG: 8  
Inle-roo rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:31 pm
"I have no doubt, Ma'am." It felt wrong to call Sasha by her name, despite her insistence. Women like her weren't his peers so much as his superiors, regardless of what rank Deus considered them.

He beamed with pride as she expressed her love of his division, bracing himself as she darted in to make her attack. Her strike pulled a grunt and a nod of approval from him even as Gir snapped and snarled in protest, growling when Evan didn't immediately retaliate. "Yeah? Ever considered becoming one?"

Obligingly, Evan lowered his weapon long enough to reach over his head and tug off his shirt, leaving him bare from the waist up beyond his tattoos and dog tags. He smirked as he balled it up and tossed it towards the dummy with the rest of his clothes, rolling his shoulders before launching his own attack. He didn't have nearly as far to go as Sasha did between his longer reach and the size of his weapon. A step brought him within striking distance, and Gir's sharp front teeth clipped her in the side. Gir yipped encouragement, whining as Evan stepped back. He gave her a casual once over before deciding, "We'll start small. Shoes, if you please."

HP: 42/50
Damage: 12
Charge: 1/3; 1/1, 1/1

pinchmonster

Inle-roo

bipolar bee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-20)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:11 am
Ahh, Suns.

"Me? Become a Sun? I'm afraid Life runs through my blood, Evan. And you will call me Sasha."

This was said with a somewhat cheeky sort of grin, but the sharpness in her eyes did not allow for humor. She paused long enough to step out of her knee-high boots, tossing them aside carelessly - and though he hadn't asked, the socks she wore soon followed. She had spent the entirety of her childhood running through the hills of the French countryside, and more often than not she'd been barefoot.

This was not so different. Almost liberating, in a way.

Nona was a constant, thrumming hum at the base of her skull. Sasha ignored her, for now.

"Shoes? How boring. I thought for certain you'd have gone tit for tat, so to speak," Sasha pursed her lips and quite openly admired the bare chest, the tattoos, the dog tags. As her eyes roved over his body, Sasha straightened the long tunic she wore, as well as her dark leggings, resting Nona against her leg before she took her swords up once more.

And then she moved.

Nona's blades rapped against his hip and his a**, and then Sasha was darting back.

"I suppose the polite thing to do would be to take your shoes, mm?"

She grinned, a slow and wicked thing.

"I am not a polite woman, Evan," Sasha quirked a brow. "But for you, I'll make an exception. Just this once. The shoes, darling. They'll do nicely, for now."

HP 38/50
DMG: 9

Inle-roo

Inle-roo rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:35 am
"Don't see a need to rush anything," Evan replied with a casual shrug, watching as Sasha discarded her shoes and socks. It was the only concession to propriety that he could make, given the terms of their game.

He wasn't unprepared for Sasha's attack, but her choice of target was certainly unexpected. He jumped in surprise as she used her blades to smack his a**, the impact knocking a startled laugh out of him. His hands tightened on the grip of his weapon, his arms tense with the instinct the strike back, but he quashed it and took a step back instead as he waited for Sasha's direction.

"Consider me much obliged," he paused, swallowing the Ma'am that wanted to tack itself onto the end of that sentence. "Sasha," he finished instead. He leaned his weapon against a training dummy as he bent to unlace his boots, keeping his eyes on Sasha as he loosened them by touch. He was beginning to see the appeal of this kind of game, realizing that it had almost nothing to do with actually bettering ones' skills; it was much more fun for fun's sake.

He dropped his gaze long enough to pull off his socks and place them and the heavy-soled boots to the side, out of the way where neither of them could trip over them. He took up his weapon and he turned to face her. Instead of charging, he lunged, the blade aimed closer to the ground. The slightly parted teeth of the blade nipped at Sasha's bare ankle before quickly withdrawing. He straightened and smiled, humming as he considered his options. "Pants," he finally said, his head tilted as if in question: was this less boring, Ma'am?

HP: 33/50
Damage: 3
Charge: 2/3; 1/1, 1/1

pinchmonster

Inle-roo

bipolar bee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:04 am
"Such a gentleman," Sasha rasped softly, but it came out as a little accusatory rather than complimentary.

The nick at her ankle was annoying more than anything. Once he'd straightened, she watched Evan watch her. At his request, Sasha's mouth curved into a slow, predatory smile. Nona was briefly returned to her totem form so that Sasha could shimmy out of the leggings she wore. She tossed them aside. The tunic was long, and the hem came to the middle of her thighs; it was, in essence, still covering as much as a rather short skirt would.

Nona was resummoned, the silver blades glinting with deadly longing. She tapped them together briefly, violet runes sparking at the impact. Sasha darted in, hooked his ankle, and pulled with enough force to knock him on his a**. Once he was down, she crouched over his torso, feet planted firmly on either side of his body.

"Do you have plans this evening, Evan? After our little game? The dogtags, you lovely man. They're obscuring my view of your chest."

HP: 35
DMG: 8
CHG: 3/3  
Inle-roo rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:59 am
"I try," Evan replied, choosing to take Sasha's words at face value. Her actions were much more important anyway. He watched her wriggle out of those skin-tight leggings, and though their loss didn't reveal much, the promise of more yet to come was enough.

He hadn't expected Sasha's attack to come in quite the way it had, but, considering the shape of her weapon, he should have. He chided himself for it as he lost his balance and fell on his a**, the air rushing out of him with a grunt of surprise. Creative, he noted in the part of his mind that was always tuned towards threat assessment.

Evan didn't even try to get up as Sasha hovered over him. Instead, he tilted his head back to look up at her, smiling widely at her demand for his tags. He kept his eyes locked on hers and one hand on the grip of his sword as he carefully, reverently removed his tags and put them in his pocket.

He gave her a moment to look her fill, the sudden tensing of his muscles her only warning before he suddenly sat up straighter, the sharp and toothless part of Gir's blade sliding up her back as he pulled her down into his lap. It remained there long enough to nudge the thick rope of Sasha's braid over his shoulder and into Evan's waiting hand. "Can't say that I do," Evan replied, removing the tie that kept her braid from unraveling. "Why, did you have something in mind?"

Carefully, he pulled her hair free from its constraints, letting it hang free and loose. He liked this Sasha better, he decided, this one who was not so reserved and businesslike--this one who he did not hold in so high a regard that she was unattainable to someone like him, who was unrestrained and dangerous in her playfulness.

HP: 25/50
Damage: 4
Charge: 3/3; 1/1, 1/1  

Inle-roo

bipolar bee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:17 am
"I might," Sasha answered, silent as she watched him unravel her braid. She enjoyed the sight of those capable hands carefully working her hair free. Hands that were probably quite capable in other ways - wielding his weapon, for one, though Sasha wondered how they would feel doing other, more interesting things.

Once loose, her hair fell around her in loose waves, pooling on the ground around them like a thick black swathe of silk.

Resting the butt of Nona's blades on the ground, she slowly slipped her fingers up the length of the weapon before closing her hands around the rounded edges where the blades curved into hooks. Sasha lifted the weapon and placed the hooks just behind Evan's shoulders, jerking him forward towards her with a roughness far beyond what was needed to bring him closer to her.

Once he was close enough that she could see the striations of color in his eyes, Sasha smiled.

"I would say off with the pants, but then I'd have to move, and I'm really quite comfortable where I am." She paused and leaned forward to n** at his chin. "What would you say if I said I wanted to have my way with you? Would you admit defeat so that I might claim my prize, or shall we continue? If we're going to continue, I'll take those pants, Evan."

HP: 31
DMG: 12
CHG: 3/3

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:50 pm
Sasha's hair felt like liquid as Evan idly ran his fingers through it. Like this, she seemed ethereal and wild, though she retained the control she had started their spar with. Gir's growl of pained protest escaped through Evan's clenched teeth as she dug her hooks into him and yanked. His fingers clenched reflexively in that amazingly soft hair as Sasha pressed them together, not tugging, not quite, but it couldn't begin to compare to the hold she had on him right now.

Pressed chest to chest as they were, Sasha would certainly be able to see the way his pupils dilated as she leaned in for a taste. Evan tilted his head closer, easily accommodating her whims, close enough now that he could feel the whisper of her lips against his as she issued her ultimatum.

It didn't bear consideration. Evan had to clear his throat before he could reply. "I'd say I would let you," he told her, his voice a quiet rumble. This conversation wasn't for anyone else, just them, despite the fact that there was no one around. Pride was overwhelmed by base desire and Gir's indignant snarls were ignored as Evan dismissed him. His other hand, now free, ran from the bend of her knee and up the bare leg of her thigh to rest at the edge of the hem of her shirt. "Consider defeat admitted."

pinchmonster

Inle-roo

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:02 pm
Inle-roo

Nona vanished, and Sasha rocked back just the slightest, just enough that he could see her smile. It was not a kind smile, a gentle smile. It was a hungry smile, ravenous and wild. He was big, deliciously muscled, and Sasha was delighted by how willing he was to play. Everything about him appealed to her, from his scent to the way his pupils dominated the center of his eyes.

"Will you take me to your room," she purred softly against the skin of his neck, one hand resting against his shoulder while the other urged the hand at her thigh further up, "or are we playing here?"

Sasha half hoped that he'd continue on as he was - and if he didn't, she sincerely hoped he was strong enough to carry her and her small pile of discarded clothes. The texture of the skin at his neck had her complete attention, and she busied herself exploring what she could reach while she waited for his response.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff