Hello and welcome to the guild! When the new guild school year begins, it will be the year 2027, so Anna's birthday should be in 2017, rather than 2013, in order to be eleven when the term starts. Anna's personality will need to expanded on, as it is what is used to sort students. If Anna was in an orphanage, she would still receive muggle schooling, so any efforts on her part to learn would probably not be thwarted. Please make note of that in her bio, though you can certainly talk about her love of reading in it. Thanks! As for a strength in spells in the Dark Arts, Hogwarts students are not taught Dark Magic, so it would be unlikely that this would be one of Anna's strengths right off the bat. If you wish for her to discover a talent for the Dark Arts as she matures, a special plot request can be filled out for it later on. Special plot request forms can be found in the Plotting section of the guild. You can request Christina Hendricks as a faceclaim for Anna when she is older, but unfortunately you'll have to find an in between faceclaim until she is older, as Christina simply doesn't look eleven years old. Anime photos, drawings, and descriptions are also accepted as for what a character looks like. Faceclaims can be requested here. Also, remember to watch out for spelling! Once you have edited the profile, just changed the title to ~ Edited, and I will recheck it for you! Thank you! - Weasley

Hi, my name is Haeanna Hesterruu

But I mostly go by Anna

I'm a Female

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is 10/31/2013 - Halloween

My dream job is o become and Aruor or take care of magical creatures.

My blood status is Mudblood? She's not 100% sure, she's from an orphanage.

This is my First year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is (we will announce when sorting is open. When it is not open, leave this alone)

I'm interested in Both

I'm currently with Not a soul

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Quiet, book-wormy and friendly. Not always one to start a conversation, but one to continue on with it once it's going.

My background story is a small and unimportant one. Haeanna remembers very faintly of her parents, only that he mother had flaming hair like herself as with the giggle-snort laugh Haeanna is so known for. She grew up in her toddler years with her ailing grandmother whom was struck with dementia and had a hard time remembering whom Haeanna was. As she grew to elementary school age, her grandmother passed on and Haeanna was thrown into an orphanage and was thwarted in her efforts to go to school to learn, so she sat in her room, reading up on anything she could get her hands on. As she grew in age she realized she could do things - allbeit small, but things she could never explain or talk to anyone about. And then, on Halloween of her 11th year of life, a large black owl came and changed her life forever.

I enjoy Care of magical creatures, crafting quills, swimming, reading in the library and singing Muggle songs.

I despise Ink stains on my fingers, loud noises, burning hair, dripping faucets and wool. I hate wool.

I'm afraid of finding out my lineage.

My strengths are Befriending magical creatures and spells in the Dark Arts.

My flaws are Healing/Charms spells and Herbology. Terribly bad at Herbology.

I look like Christina Hendricks

My wand is a Ziricore with Re'em Hair core at 11' 3/4"

My pet is an owl, for now.