Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ MEIXIANG FOR SECRETARY ] - Closed Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the carnival clears out, the Dance Dance Deadolution booth goes under a transformation. New banners and decorations enlightening all to the current goings on.

Student Council elections!

Blinky lights and music play to catch your attention, to draw you in and see just exactly what is going on now. Take a flyer or a souvenir. Have a snack or play a little game. Got some ideas you'd like to voice? Well come on down.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:55 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As you approach the booth, a short white haired ghoul grins widely at you. Her cheerfulness is infectious and you can't help smiling back. (You grumpy people can try not to smile but it will be a struggle.) "Hey there!"

Behind her sitting on the booth is a small army of Venus Flycats. The gaggle of minis stare at you with wide grins, their little tail mouths flicking back and forth. A couple of them screech at you. A few look bored. Each of them has a bell collar on. Meixiang has to stop a couple from ripping the collars off.

Off to the side is a colorfully decorated box which has "Suggestions" scrawled across it. A little piece of paper and a snakepen lay next to it.

About Meixiang
- She is a Y3 Jiang Shi and is currently residing in the Undead dorms
- Loves mini pets and noobie boobie students
- Would die if she couldn't dance
- Currently Mentoring under Moira and working towards graduation
- Super friendly and will listen to anyone
- Will totally teach you how to dance

Reasons Why You Should Vote Meixiang for Secretary
- Step one: More field trips
- Steo two: More dances
- Step three: More student events
- Step four: ???
- Step five: Profit  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Swag~
A Plum Blossom pin, petals made of shiny stones so it will never wilt. Wear it on your shirt or in your hair!

Snacks
Feel free to take however many you like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:57 pm

The Flycats stare at you, daring you to stick your hand in among them to try for a prize.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mechanics: Roll 1d10 and match your number to the results below. Feel free to rp it out. You may play once per 24hrs.

1 - Red collar. The Flycat snaps its teeth at your hand with a bubbly little growl. Lose.
2 - Blue collar. It seems disinterested. As you approach to pet it, it turns it's butt at you. Congrats you touched a Flycat butt. Lose.
3 - Purple collar. The Flycat makes a strange purring noise, rubbing it's head against your hand. Win, please choose a mini.
4 - Orange collar. Its sleeping, you give it a few pokes but it doesn't wake up. Lose.
5 - Green collar. I...is that Flycat poop? You might want to not touch that one... Lose.
6 - Yellow collar. Mewling at you, the Flycat flops onto it's back exposing it's belly. Rub it! Win, please choose a mini.
7 - Pink collar. Death from above! As you move to pick this Flycat it springs into the air and attacks your head. Its little claws don't really do any damage but you end up with a bit of chewed up, drooly hair. Lose.
8 - Rainbow Collar. Awwww, this Flycat is just the cutest and sweetest looking thing you have ever seen in your life! (Or unlife!) Its large eyes draw you in as it makes the most sweetest sounds. Win, please choose a mini.
9 - Black collar. This Flycats gives you a death glare. I wouldn't touch it if I were you. Lose.
10 - Gold collar. Is that dice? This Flycat seems to want to play a betting game with you. Roll 1d6, if even you win a mini pet, if odd you win nothing.

If you win a mini, please select one from the pool below and post your mini's SN in a quote to me.

Prizes
(If you don't want any of these you can ask for a random mini and I will send you a random common/uncommon mini)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:58 pm
Have some ideas for events you would like to see in the future? Fill out a form and leave it in the suggestion box!

[b]Student Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Dorm:[/b] (Reaper, Monster, Ghost, Undead, Demon)
[b]Suggest an event!:[/b] (Field trips to specific places, themed and/or holiday dances, etc etc. What would YOU like to see?)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:58 pm
Extra  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:27 pm
Meixiang was done for the most part putting the final touches on her election booth. The once Dance Dance Deadolution booth from the Carnival a few days earlier. It was a total transformation!

With a wide grin she turned around, screech-a-phone in hand. "Vote Meixiang for Secretary!"  
Steal rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:46 pm
Oh the dance booth had changed! Shiki stepped close and looked around, eyes locking on all the cats... cats with bitey tails... He tilted his head slightly and without thinking stuck his hand out to pet one.

That was the problem with the kitsune, he really didn't think first he just reacted and cute soft things were his weak spot.

Realizing after that he should have asked first, he blushed and looked at the ghoul. "S-sorry..."

He looked at that flycat he had been close to petting and yanked his hand back. It... it had pooped itself and was just sitting in it. Eww how could it be ..? Why was it? Just Ewww..

"Y-you may.. may need to clean that one..." He pointed at the cat.

((darn you... now I want a flycat. x.x ))  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:49 pm
It wasn't Piper's policy to stick around the undead (with whom she felt slightly nauseous still, an improvement from outright avoiding when she first came to Amity) or be near cats (because birds were totally much better), but even she knew it was a good idea to move around and show her face while she still could. No more post-traumatic event hermiting for her!

"Yooooooo," Piper called as she came by, a little spring in her step. Her booth had been playing a catchy tune that was still stuck in her head. "How's it goin'? You're the Dance Dance Deadolution ghoul, right? I need to play sometime."

She was trying to be casual, but her eyes kept drifting towards the flycats and their creepy little grins.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:00 pm
She remembered the kitsune boil from the carnival before when he had visited her booth. Laughing, she waved a hand in front of her face. "Yeaaaaa, he's not quite potty trained just yet. But I just couldn't say no to his cutie face wanting to participate with the others."

Her attention turned to Piper, shooting her a wide and toothy grin. Meixiang pushed the scroll attached to her forehead out of the way for a second. But it fell back across her nose just as quickly. "Indeed I am!" Crossing her arms, she leaned against her booth, her long sleeves criss-crossing each other. "I'll have you know I'm one of the reigning champions of DDD at the Scarecade, so if you ever get down there and I'm about you'll have to play a few rounds with me."

Steal

medigel

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:14 pm
"Reigning champs, huh?" Now that sounded like a fun challenge. "You're on, ghoulie," Piper said with a grin. "Anytime, anywhere. I got a few moves myself~" It was accompanied by a few wiggle of her hips.

She knew she ought to be asking important questions since technically she was on the campaign path, but she got distracted. "What's with the sticky note?" Piper asked curiously. "Isn't that in your way? Or is it an election thing?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:18 pm
Shiki listened to the ghouls talking for a bit then went in to rub on the bellies of some of the more affectionate flycats. He wasn't trying to win anything now, he just wanted to play with them since they were so darned cute.

"not being potty trained isn't its fault.." He whispered softly, patting the little guy on the head, avoiding the droppings. Shiki just couldn't help his adoration of fluffy things. His army of foxfires (well growing group) was testament to that.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:21 pm
Laughing, the grin never left her face. Meixiang would accept any and all challengers for DDD, it was her favorite game after all. And if this ghoul won a few rounds well....there were always future challenges to play too. "Alright. I should be free for a little fun after elections. You'll have to show me your moves and I'll show you mine."

Half the time she didn't even notice her scroll, it was always there. Day, night, twenty-four seven. "Ah this?" She pointed at it. "Well its my scroll. All Jiang Shi have em. Its what keeps us movin' and groovin'."

medigel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:35 pm
Another booth that he needed to visit with someone he didn't know behind it - though Llyr recognized, somewhat, the ghoul that stood next to it. Her face was vaguely familiar, and for a few moments he couldn't quite figure out why that was.

However, with recent events in mind, it was quite soon that he realized where he'd last seen her - at the carnival, doing the noisy and fun dance booth that he had so much enjoyed. Llyr wandered towards Meixiang's booth with a happy expression on his face, sweeping his long, dark hair from his shoulder.

"Good afternoon," he said pleasantly, and reached into the bag he was carrying to pull out a pretty little flower crown, which he offered to the ghoul. "My name is Llyrendil, and I am a nix - a water demon!" he added, by way of clarification, looking thoroughly pleased with his own species. "I am running for Student Council President! I bring you this flower crown to wish you luck with your campaign!"

yayoi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:02 pm
Magic paper for zombies? Considering the weird stuff Brenley made, she supposed that wasn't so far-fetched...Though man would having something in her face all the time suck. (Her hair didn't count because it was glorious.)

"Sweeeet~ Well, don't move and groove too hard before then," Piper said, still grinning. "I want your A game."

Speaking of games, it was probably time to try her hand with the flycats. Oh boil.

Piper gazed at the group (gaggle? pride?) of minipets as if she was sure she was going to get her hand clawed for trying. Cats were fickle creatures as far as she was concerned, and their egos headbutted with hers too much. But when she braced herself and reached out, the most adorable little thing mewled at her. Piper tried to keep making faces at it, but...but it was so precious...

"I'll admit, I'm not really a cat person," she said to Mei as she fished the rainbow collar out. "But that one's super cute!"

Beat.

"s**t—I mean crap—it's Piper by the way," the ghoul said quickly. "Piper Blacke, running for president and stuff, nice t'meet you. Hello, Pipes, way to drop the ball..."

Yayoi
sn is Mediciner and I'll take the shiki SE please! <3

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas