Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Anyone Interested in a one on one literate?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poetic Master Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Salutations

User Image

How are you doing? My user is legible but you can always call me by my nickname Povi.
I'm looking for anyone interested in doing a one on one literate roleplay. I normally do female characters. If a specific type of attitude is desired by anyone, I'm extremely flexible. I can do from a shy innocence to a psychotic nutjob. So please do not hesitate to ask.

I can get a little lazy when my mind wonders, but even then i can still write about two or three paragraphs.
I don't like repetitiveness in a response and I'm extremely open to anything.
ex: You want a relationship between the two characters that is strictly sexual or just a decent close friendship.
I am starting classes on Monday (Sep. cool so my responses will be a bit lacking in speed, and i am a home owner and lover so i do spend time cleaning, cooking and such.

If you at all interested in my offer please do post below or send my a private message.

Thank you for taking the time to read c:

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:37 pm
Hello! I was actually thinking of doing a onexone with someone involving just one of those cliche themes: LE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Of course, normally people want it to be one of those end of the world romance stories, but I was thinking more like a girl meeting a girl who's trying to somehow get a serum to Washington that will cure the "virus". They embark on an adventure filled with... Well, those parts should force us to exercise our imaginations to create something fantastic! I'm not much for sexual relationships between two girls (I really just don't know how that goes), so if the roleplay were to happen, I'd rather the girls just be friends. Age wouldn't be an issue. It wouldn't matter to me if the characters had a large or small age difference either.

ALSO! Other characters could be played by us for story progression.

daisuki keki

Feral Kitten

Poetic Master Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:50 pm
Sunny Bleu
Hello! I was actually thinking of doing a onexone with someone involving just one of those cliche themes: LE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Of course, normally people want it to be one of those end of the world romance stories, but I was thinking more like a girl meeting a girl who's trying to somehow get a serum to Washington that will cure the "virus". They embark on an adventure filled with... Well, those parts should force us to exercise our imaginations to create something fantastic! I'm not much for sexual relationships between two girls (I really just don't know how that goes), so if the roleplay were to happen, I'd rather the girls just be friends. Age wouldn't be an issue. It wouldn't matter to me if the characters had a large or small age difference either.

ALSO! Other characters could be played by us for story progression.

Sounds like a plan, dear. (:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:54 pm
Fatally Ridiculous
Sunny Bleu

Awesome! Your schedule wouldn't be a problem either, by the way. cx I have a job and may be starting school, so I won't be able to do an hourly post everyday (unless it's Tuesday and Wednesday, since I'm off those days).

So! Who shall make the topic and who shall make the first post?

daisuki keki

Feral Kitten

Poetic Master Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:58 pm
Sunny Bleu
Fatally Ridiculous
Sunny Bleu

Awesome! Your schedule wouldn't be a problem either, by the way. cx I have a job and may be starting school, so I won't be able to do an hourly post everyday (unless it's Tuesday and Wednesday, since I'm off those days).

All up to you, love. If you'd like me to start just say the word. If you wanna start then you may. (: I'm completely willing to flex with your preferences. I know some people don't know how to start and others are eager to. Up to you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:06 pm
Fatally Ridiculous
Sunny Bleu
Fatally Ridiculous
Sunny Bleu

All up to you, love. If you'd like me to start just say the word. If you wanna start then you may. (: I'm completely willing to flex with your preferences. I know some people don't know how to start and others are eager to. Up to you.

Hm... I could do it if you like, maybe set a foundation for the setting and do a little character introduction? I must warn you it takes a post or two for my creativity to get to working, but I'll do my best! Also, I keep my posts simple, without embellishments or fancy symbols, just for the sake of time XD I shall quote you!  

daisuki keki

Feral Kitten

Poetic Master Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:15 pm
Sunny Bleu
Fatally Ridiculous
Sunny Bleu
Fatally Ridiculous
Sunny Bleu

Hm... I could do it if you like, maybe set a foundation for the setting and do a little character introduction? I must warn you it takes a post or two for my creativity to get to working, but I'll do my best! Also, I keep my posts simple, without embellishments or fancy symbols, just for the sake of time XD I shall quote you!

Gotcha! Well I like to make my posts a little looky so, lol.

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games