Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:51 pm
User Image

Tori out in his garden as he tills the land using his talons and plants some more seeds. Humming a song his mother taught him when he was a young colt. He loves this garden that his mother left to him to care for as she left to travel and find herself. After all she had children at a young age and never found herself. He is ok with this path that she chose. Not looking up as his talons are hidden by the flowers he grows.

This is a good thing though seeing that many fear the talons that he sports. But he isn't a meat eater. The thought of doing so makes him shiver. That was a gross thought if he ever thought of one.

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:10 am
User Image
Samhain wandered about the lands, following the scent of sweet flowers on the air as he moved towards... somewhere.
The land was starting to take on a different, more manicured look, as though someone had artfully dictated where each plant should grow instead of letting the seeds fall where they would. He admired some of the flora, thinking to himself what a lovely pattern some of the layout made, and kept wandering through the tamed land. He had seen neither markings nor barriers to ward any travelers off; had someone created this... what was the word... garden?... for their own pleasure, or to share with others?

A slight smile on his lips, he continued to move tranquilly, rather preoccupied with the pretty leaves as a gentle song reached his ears.

Kara Asumie

Huroggmeten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:35 am
Seeing the new one to his garden as he stops humming. "Welcome to my garden. If you are here for something like medical flowers. I have some called Foxgloves and they are for heart problems. But in taking too much is toxic." He points out as he smiles "Oh I am called Tori. And please enjoy the garden." He likes company and to share his garden with others who love the sight and smell of the flowers. There are some who come to him for medical flowers. He grows a few different ones but only knows the Foxgloves by name.

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:19 pm
The music stopped.
Samhain frowned a little, his ears flickering as he wondered at the absence of the faint, light hum in the distance.

And then... autumnal death approached.

His jaw slackened as he drew in a sharp, startled breath at the approach of the tawny-haired male, his eyes widening as he stared in disbelief at the clawed appendages where hooves should have been.
Barely hearing the words, his brain struggled to understand: Welcome... here... medical- flowers?... Fox... heart problems. Yes, many, thank you, don'teatme. (His heart skipped a beat). Toxic.

Samhain stared down at the claws, waiting for the smallest twitch to send him flying. And... were those feathers, framing... hooves?
Claws and hooves?

... What?

A name, and to please enjoy himself.

Why?
So you can eat me when i'm full of lovely goodies?

Something like... him couldn't be very fast, not with those mix-matched ... non-hooves... could he?

Licking his lips, he thought it might be best to respond. If his recent encounters had thought him anything, it was not to judge another by their appearance... but what else could those claws be used for?

"Uhm... er... Samhain. T-Thank... you."

Kara Asumie

Huroggmeten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:58 pm
Going back to humming as he noticed the stallion looking at his talons. "No need to worry I only use my talon to dig the earth in order to plant seeds that grow into plants or flowers." He points out and then picks up where he left off on humming. He turns a bit unsure if this Samhain was one that would run like the others or if he would stay like the rare ones do.

He then digs the ground and then places some seeds onto the area he just dug up. After that he buries them. Looking back at Samhain. "Is this your first time seeing one with talons and feathers as a tail? Some with talons you should run from others aren't too bad to befriend. We can come in handy to defend others." He brought up a good point there.

Huroggmeten

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff