A chibi b/c shop's guild 

Tags: pockettu, chibi 

Reply 11 // Battle Royal
Ozell vs Shouless Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:29 am
User ImageOzell glides excitedly back onto the battlefield. after her last invigorating battle she was thirsting for more like it. Her eyes darted about for a suitable opponent, her grin wide. A masked one caught her eye. Something about him screamed that a fight with him would be fun, so she did an aerial loop and dove down on him to strike out with her curved dagger.

HP: 20  
Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:48 am
User Image
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 17

Shouless was seeking another battle. Something to engage his attention and give him a chance to hone his warrior skills further. He was unprepared for a areial attack however, and was sent sprawling to the ground with a soundless thud and a deep gash in his body. Without hesitation the masked elf rolled to his feet, a sai in each hand, and he lunged to retaliate with a sharp jab.  

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:08 am
Grinning Ozell spun to the side as his blades came for her. She took a long slice to her arm in the process. Swooping around his back she came at him from the other side, slashing out with her curved blade, eyes sparkling with excitement.

HP: 18

Yousei Akki

Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:14 am
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 13

Shouless was having a period of readjustment. Fighting a foe that flew about was not something he was trained for. His typical combatants were on the ground with him. The elf spun about. His mask silent as he stumbled after the next blow he received. Deep and painful, he spun about. With a snap of his wrist, he flung one of his sai's at Ozell's wing.  

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:30 am
The blade struck her wing, clipping several feathers off in the process. But the wound was not bad enough to cripple her wing. However with a sly smile she noted that this opponent would rather fight her on the ground, so she would oblige. Angling her wings she dropped down before her masked opponent in a crouch, tail lashing excitedly. Folding her wings back she rushed him head on with another slash of her dagger, curious about how he would react.

HP: 16

Yousei Akki

I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:35 am
(Die roll epic fail lol xP))  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:42 am
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 12

Shouless shifted his stance the moment Ozell landed. Now she was on his level playing ground. When she came at him, he duck dodged her attempt to strike him. The masked pockettu's body spun in a circle as he dodged. When he came around to face her. He swung a foot up and out to try and clock Ozell across the chin.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:53 am
Ozell grinned, her keen eyes picking up that this was clearly his element. This only excited her more. He easily avoided her frontal attack and retalied with a rather jarringly painful blow to her chin. She was forced to stagger several steps to the side, wings flaring slightly to keep her balance. A second later her head snapped back to grin with sparkling eyes at him, clearly excited by this fight. Lunging back in she aimed to get him back with an uppercut to the chin with her clawed, brass knuckles.

HP: 12

Yousei Akki

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:57 am
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 11

His foot connected solidly, and Shouless resumed his ready stance. As he expected, Ozell came at him once more in a straightforward attack. The masked pockettu tilted his head to one side, then swept a arm up to try and lock it around Ozell's punch throwing elbow. So they would be nice and close when he attempted to stab her with his sai once more.  
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:07 am
Ozell's eyes glinted and she grinned, seeing what he was trying to do. She eagerly locked arms with him only to kick off to the side with her feet and flaring her wings. Causing her to take a slice to her side as she spun around his arm with the aid of her wings. At the point where she was upside down she twisted her body and aimed the heels of her boots for the side of his head.

HP: 11

Yousei Akki

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:25 am
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 8

Again, Shou's inexperience with a winged foe led to Ozell surprising him. he blinked, and his head was knocked to one side by a strong kick. His ears were ringing as he relaxed his arm that had been hooked with Ozells own. He stepped back with one foot and trusted to his instinct to guide his blow. As his head was still quite rattled. Shou snapped a foot up to try and catch Ozell across the ribs while he focused on regaining his mental focus from that kick.  
I--LiveWire--I rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:31 am
Ozell flipped backwards to land in front of him just as he launched a kick for her ribs. It struck home hard, Ozell felt at least one rib crack from the force. There was a sharp intake of air, but her wildly thrilled expression didn't dim. She was having so much fun. She lashed out with her curved blade, while simultaneously whipping her tail around to pull a leg out from under him.

HP: 7

Yousei Akki

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:38 am
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 6

The fact his attack hit hard did not elicit any sort of response from Shou. Even though Ozell was still grinning with delight. He merely peered at her with his glowing red eyes. He saw the curved blade come towards him, and Shou bent backwards to avoid being slashed. Unfortunately that made him susceptible to her tail whipping. Shou made his first sound of surprise and pain as he was knocked flat on his a**. He shook his head, his eyes never once blinking, and reacted immediately. Shou swept his leg towards Ozell's ankles to 'return the favor' of trying to knock her down as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:51 am
Ozell should have seen that one coming, but was a bit lost in watching her opponent. She lost her balance and joined him on the ground. Though she didn't seem put off by this as she smiled and picked up her dagger with her tail before slashing it for him.

HP: 4

Yousei Akki

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:10 pm
I--LiveWire--I

HP: 5
Shou was in the process of pushing himself to his knees when Ozell made her little slash at him. He moved to avoid most of it, then made a sort of..lunge at Ozell. In an attempt to pin her down and stab her with his Sai.  
11 // Battle Royal

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff