Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] A question of ink (Rep/Zac)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Rep was at the bar because that was where he'd been hanging out most of the time, keeping the place clean and adding improvements and detailing whenever he had the time. People had begun to stop by now and then, people on breaks at the labs, a few late night parties etcetera. It made him feel useful and was making a difference at least in his overall feelings towards mankind. He was a surprisingly cordial and accommodating bartender.

At this particular moment however there was a lull in custom, the bar empty apart from him, he'd turned on the jukebox, playing an old Chris Rhea album he'd always been very fond of and was polishing some glasses from the previous night while waiting for Zac - who he'd texted about tattoos earlier - to arrive.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 pm
Zac did his best not to keep Rep waiting long, though he did have to put his tools together and he’d taken extra time to make sure that nothing was going to be damaged on the way over by accident or by ill intent.

He almost gave the more traditional Maori greeting he’d automatically have given Aro, but decided to go for a more ‘normal’ ‘Hey’, and a small wave.

“I brought all that I have!” He added cheerfully. “Decided what you’d like? With as many as you have I’m sure you’ll have a good idea of how much we can do in a sitting. But I should probably warn you it won’t feel the same.” He offered the warning because he didn’t yet have anything in the way of a runic tattoo gun, let alone the runic tattoo ink that some had teased about via the islands ‘twitter’.

Baneful

endejester

Feral Cat

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Rep inclined his head slightly to Zac in greeting and grinned at the other man. "Well, I've no got much room up top." he said with a toothy grin. "You don't tattoo asses by any chance? My tatt pieces are all just added onto the ones I have in something like the same style."

He propped up his chin on one hand and shrugged. "I just didnae have the balls to get it all done, or the money before I came here."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:04 pm
“Oh yeah, Hell you’ve seen part of mine right?” He said lifting the edge of his shirt to show off where the tattoos vanished into his pants.

“Kind of part of island tradition, I’d hardly be a proper tattooist if I didn’t take well to doing things below the waist. Hell if I told someone I wouldn’t do anything that might need them to down trou they’d think I was a Drongo.”

“I can match what you got real nice,” he nodded thoughtful. “Might want to take a few sittings though so you can ah…well sit.” He said with a small laugh.

Baneful

endejester

Feral Cat

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas