Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP] Family Reunion! (Dameon x Starry Line) 10.25N x 12.5W Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:45 pm
( All pae are gathering at a tree home near the river dividing the Loka Nei. Raken, the uncle of uncles in the family, sent a letter to everyone in the immediate family, who then were asked to pass the letter on to their family members. If you're not sure if your pae would have gotten the message, bring them in anyway. Word of mouth also spreads like wildfire if you're unsure if your pae would have received a letter. This is by no means a small event on the isle, a large portion of pae are related here, even if only by adoption. )

Starry paced about, cleaning up everything before the family started showing up. Everything had to be perfect otherwise they'd have a terrible impression of her and she was essentially the family mother. Now that their mother was gone she really was... She shook the thought off, literally and physically. "Dameon, do we have enough space for anyone staying the night?" It was probably the millionth time she had asked, and she had built the tree house herself! Good Guardians what was wrong with her? And she still couldn't find Siofra. That little caterpillar was lost somewhere in the house and by the Guardians she was good at hiding.

"Any idea where the girls are?" She asked, not really waiting or expecting an answer that the blue demon found appropriate. Two young girls in the middle of a family reunion. Oh Guardians this was going to be fun. Starry only hoped someone would be kind enough to not harm either of the loose little ones. Surely there would be other kids around too? The family was large enough to have a few kids running around.

Junior winced, bumping his foot against something softly green with red and yellow hair. That must be his sister. He looked down at the little one, "Are you Soliel?" The big yellow one grinned, getting on her level. On second thought, he wiped the grin off his face settling instead for a close mouthed smile. No need to scare his little sister. But... Weren't there two of them? "Where is your sister?" Junior asked, not sure if the girl knew he was her big brother. Oh that was weird, he'd been an adult so long and having a kid sister... He shook his head, trying not to think about it.

Siofra was in her nice cozy little.. cocoon thing. She had snuggled into it not that long ago and was hanging from the ceiling in the main living area. Right in plain view of everyone. And right next to where Momma Starry kept the lights. Nice and warm. Mmmm, snuggly.

Sigurd looked nervously at his Prince. This was a rather large event and this would be the first time Sigurd would be meeting Shageki's family. Or at least a majority of it. Normally something like this wouldn't bother him, it was only natural. But it was meeting his ENTIRE family that freaked Sigurd out a bit. Okay, more than a little. Sigurd had chosen to build a home where it didn't look like there were any other pae around for a reason!

The fae shook himself, fixing a smile on his face. This wouldn't be bad at all, not if Shageki's family was anything like him in the least. Shage was an amazing pae and Sigurd was happy to call him his. "Are you ready, Shage?" He asked, adopting the nickname Shageki was comfortable with. It wouldn't do to act like Shage was the sun, moon, and stars in front of his family yet.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:17 pm
OOC: Here is a bare bones family tree. Should a more detailed one come up, we will add to it ^_^ If someone wants to add/provide one that would be appreciated!

User Image

BIC: User Image "Hmm?" Dameons steel blue eyes flicked up right as he popped a grape into his mouth. He offered a chagrined smile as he straightened from the buffet table he was supposed to be setting up - not eating. "Uh...I think Junior is with them?" The demon spoke after hastily swallowing. "And we have no clue how many people are coming. So for the last time, maybe?" Pae sleeping on their roof was entirely possible. He stepped away from the table to make his way back to the kitchen, carefully maneuvering around the various streamers, banners and generally a lot of glittery things. "How's the deer Cressy?"

User Image If looks could kill her father would be dead the instant he stepped into the kitchen. How had she gotten suckered into helping cook of all things? Her green antennae snapped at him, sensing her anger. "Still carving it dad. Just like I told mom. Five. Minutes. Ago." Her parents were driving her up the wall with continuously nagging her while she was working.

The male withered slightly under his daughters cold stare. But try as she might to act irritated at the event, she was the first one to offer to help. That Cressida secretly was excited to see family warmed his heart. She was such a good daughter! "Have you seen your sisters?"

"Ugh!" She huffed while turning her back on him to continue on her task. "No! Now scoot out before the deer isn't the only thing I carve!"

User Image The small demonic giggled when Junior looked down at her, hardly minding him bumping into her from her playtime on the floor. "Uh huh!" She happily confirmed, nodding her head vigorously. Everyone was running around all excitedly! Something about a family ruining. That didn't sound very good, but if it meant sugary sweets she was all for it! If only she hadn't been told she had to wait until later to eat them. "Fra or kessy? Cuz Kessy is there!" She spoke while pointing towards the kitchen. "But shhhhh with Fra. She sleepin." With that Soliel pointed towards the cocoon hanging quite literally above their heads.

User Image Deep emerald eyes flicked over to sigurds warm brown, meeting his nervousness with his own. He was finally coming out, but in the biggest way possible. In front of his entire family, immediate and distant. Big scenes weren't his thing. He was gentle and simple, happy to live a modest life in his quiet home with his leaf-winged knight. But months had slipped by without him telling even his father, the days passing with him saying 'theres always tomorrow'. This was an event, one that he couldn't postpone. A deep blush spread over his face as he slipped his hand within the fae's. "As I'll ever be. Thanks for coming." He was incredibly thankful for taking a break from the doting. Cressida was already going to have a field day. As they entered the field of view of the tree, he squeezed the others hand. "I'm sure everyone will love you."

User Image

While the family busied themselves inside the home, Raken worked on the outside. He was the pae who sent dozens of invitations, and was going to help greet them all when ever they arrived. His blue eyes survayed the area for any pae emerging from the perimeter. A shock of orange hair was easy to catch, and a small smile appeared on the demonics face. Shageki of course, but holding a hand on what must be the boyfriend Starry had slipped. Strange looking fae though. Were his wings really leaves He nodded to them before resuming his scanning. Hopefully Dyas and his grandsons would arrive soon. They could help with setting things up.

OOC: First group deployed!  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image"So ... when do you think the last time we saw Dad was?"

"Why are you asking me, Alister? I'm pretty sure you saw him even less time than I did or ... something. Didn't you wander off when you were a kid?"

"Did I?"

"Alister..."

Lisandru had to admit, it felt ... very strange to be walking towards a situation where they could potentially see their father, Bneut, again. Their mother had taken more extreme efforts than was probably necessary in her attempts to keep Bneut away. It seemed to be some kind of relationship drama, something Lisandru would not even pretend to understand. All relationships were impossible for him, anyway. After all, he was literally poison. He was surprised anyone tolerated him at all--

User Image"Lisandru, are you brooding again? Because it looks like you're brooding."

There was a gruff snort from behind Alister. "So far as I can tell, Ally," Alister shot a glare back at rakshasa for the irritating nickname, "Lily here is nearly constantly brooding. On any given moment of the day, if you speak to Lisandru, he is likely brooding about something or other. Maybe, today, it's about the fact that he's -- oh, wait for it -- poisonous."

Lisandru turned around and remarked, "Eknath, I order you to shut your mouth."

As much as Eknath wanted to continue on his snarking tirade, he found himself unable to speak, so he instead just made muted noises of irritation. Lisandru subsequently ignored said noises.

That was when Alister noticed something not too far away and pulled on Lisandru's arm. "Big ol' tree house, they said, right?"

"Yeah, big tree house. Seems a weird place to live to me but ... I guess that's their perogative..." He'd take the city any day.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:30 pm
Starry smiled a bit, hearing the exchange between Cressy and Dame. It was nice to see Cressy actually caring about something, even if the rest of the family were driving the green demon batty. "Is there anything I can help you with Cressy?" Star offered, realizing that she had been standing idle for too long. Sure, there were other last minute things that she should or could be doing, but what was a family reunion for if not to bond and catch up with family members?

Star could only wonder just how many pae were going to show up. It had been so very long since she lost track of who was with who and how many kids they had. This was certainly going to go down in the history of the isle.

Siofra existed. Much to the shock of her elder brother, and to no shock at all of her little sister.

Junior blinked, looking up at the... Thing on the ceiling. What was it? "That's Siofra?" He had heard she was different, but that she was something hanging off the ceiling of the house? What were they thinking? Had they gone completely crazy? "Do you know who I am Soliel?" He back tracked, deciding to play with her. The only thing he could do would be to help someone somewhere, but everything was almost done. It seemed like a lot more fun to sit and play with his kid sister.

Bneut tried not to groan as he approached his grandmother's house. He knew the place well enough, but this was the first time he had approached it with his youngest son. Or with any of his children for that matter. Surely the fact that he had two more children wouldn't go unnoticed by his father, or the grandparents. But there was the chance that his other sons would be there. That was the entire reason he had brought himself to attend. It was far better than pining over Walter's mother. She had been everything he wanted, but she wasn't around nearly as much as he would have liked.

"Walter," The paisley pae looked at his youngest, "There's going to be a lot of pae there. Are you ready?" Bneut asked, smiling and doing his best not to look too nervous.

Walter was busy adjusting the bow tie about his neck. Bow ties were cool. A set of sapphire orbs met his father's, "I'm more than ready Father." He answered cooly enough. He was more worried about his elder brother Caine walking beside him. "Caine, you sure you can handle all this?" The purple and gold nymph was more than happy to be casual around his family.

Caine blinked, looking back and forth between his brother and his father. "Will I see Alister and Lisandru? Or Little Sister?" He asked, clicking his claws together. Nervous. He was nervous. He had been to a big ball and a party and there had been a bunch of pae there. But had he ever seen so many pae he was related to in one place before? Not a chance in all of the isle! "I miss Alister..."

Bneut gently placed a hand on Caine's shoulder. "I don't know if they'll be there, but you might get to see them again. Who knows Caine, you might even get to like one of your cousins a lot too!" Bneut was fairly certain he was a terrible father. Surely one of the many reasons Esmee had left him, aside from the fact that he'd all but forced her to do something she didn't want to do and that she wasn't Nyx.

"Okay boys, we're here." Bneut took a deep breath, followed by a step forward into Raken's line of sight with Walter and Caine on either side of him.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image

Chal knew how big his family was, at least to some extent since there was some portions of the family that were so extended he couldn't possibly know about them. However, seeing everyone beginning to gather at Starry and Dameon's home, who were his grandpa's... brother...? Yeah, he wasn't even going to try and keep everyone straight tonight.

Chal looked around for his mom, dad, and brothers first, but didn't see them yet. It was hard to believe he was really the first one here. "Uh, hey grandpa." Chal called out to his look a-like grandfather, Raken, the only one here that Chal really recognized. It was awkward being at such a huge event without knowing anyone, he should have waited and gone with mom and dad.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:00 pm
"Okay, okay, I'll go bother someone else. Thanks for helping Cressy." True to his words, he quickly slipped out, lest he get carved up by his daughters threat. He flashed a half smile to Starry as he passed. "Careful, somepae's a little cranky." With that he slipped out of the tree entirely to help greet guests.

"Duuhhhhh!" Soliel puffed, obviously taking a page from Cressida. When Junior asked if she knew him however, she shook her head. "Nu uh. Wanna play?" A grin spread on her face as she held up a doll made of sticks, held together with grass. "You can evin be Princess Jollibee!"

With her father gone the demonic let out an exasperated sigh. "Oh Guardians yes! How do you cook for everyone ma? I don't even know how many servings to make!" She flittered around the kitchen, grabbing bowls. "Can you help with the salad? I forgot all about the salad!" The poor green pae was used to killing the supper, not preparing it.

As his eyes left Shageki and his partner, he quickly saw a few more pae come from the edge of the woods. Blue and purple pae...one of which had claws for hands. Yes, he was sure of it. Claws, for hands. How did that even work? Three pae started to peek out from the opposite side of the clearing as the clawed pae. But oddly they looked very similar, claws aside. Must be from the same immediate family line. But he couldn't recall how they were related. Hmmm...I know Junior had more kids than his daughters... But purple wasn't in his color scale. Adopted or more distant perhaps. He got out his pad of paper and charcoal to quickly scribble down the numbers. Best keep track. "Welcome Family! Behind me is a table where you can write your name on a paper necklace. Please fill out one for yourself to cut down on confusion!" He was going to end up sounding like a recording after so long, wasn't he? Back to scanning. That's when a familiar face popped into view. "Chal! Punctual. Unlike your siblings...do you know where they are?" It was amazing how spitting image the hybrid was of him. It was like if he had gone back in time and gained feathers. "There's refreshments in the tree if you'd like a moments rest, but after would you mind paeing the name table?" Along with the added help, it gave a bit of bonding time. He needed to spend more time with his grandsons.

User Image

"Is it okay to leave the snake-rock at home Nigh Night?" The fae spoke nervously as they glided over the treetops.

"Would you prefer we take it with us and let loose a snake on family?" Really, her sister had no sense sometimes.

"Well...no...but..." At her sisters look Dayht quickly dropped the sentence. "...How many pae do you think will come?"

They had worried, talked and catered to the stupid rock for long enough. She didn't want to have a single thought about the blasted thing for the rest of the day. So when Dayht continued, she shot a glare. Thankfully she go the point. "I don't know. There's no one we could bring, but our brother has been...busy with settling down." Even after he came back from his seatrip with Raken he was still putting kids in Starry. It was either admirable or disturbing. "I believe we should start lowering down now. Getting close."

User Image

"I know it's family...but its a bit...too much family." Malloren grumbled under her breath as they walked through the trees. Flying was faster, but she didn't much care to be seen. Especially after K'nai... Her bright golden eyes flicked to Yuki. She still hadn't told him about it. Didn't want to. The male was finally outside again and she couldn't risk scaring him back in.

"Yeah...but the last meeting was sad. This will be happy. It's good to leave on a happy note than a sad one." Sylve disappearance was hard. News of his mothers passing was devastating. He'd be the first to admit he had become more than a little reclusive from his pain. But when Malloren said a letter had come from Raken, he knew he had to get out. In hard times, family always helped. At least, that's what his mother always believed. "It'll be nice to see everyone. I heard Raken has grandsons now."

"That's just a rumor. I don't believe it for a second." He'd murder any boy that came within a foot of either daughter.

Wolfs heart

Seiana_zi

[quote="Dementia Requiem Asumi]

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:00 am
User Image

Malek was the next of the brothers to make an entrance, though the fact he had even come was an event. He generally disliked big groups of pae'il, contrary to some of his more recent actions. Vibrant blue eyes lazily looked around at everypae around; these were all his family? Yeah right. No amount of genetics could produce such a large array of type and coloration. Maybe he should just cut his losses and head home right now...

'This would surely make your parents happy though,' Tihsenka, his mellon, chimed in to his mind with perfect timing. 'I shall be with you, so surely it won't be that bad? Family is strong, so it might be a good idea to get to know them.'

'You only say that because you are hiding from them; if you were forced out, I'm sure you'd be wanting out too.' He smirked to himself as he practically felt her hit him, shaking his head. 'But really... This is completely stu--' Completely preoccupied with his mind conversation, he hadn't noticed another pae just in front of him. Blinking, he raised up his hands to imply that he was sorry to the demon... wait, were those whiskers and a cat tail?

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:23 am
Chal smiled at Raken as he ran his hand through his own silver hair. "Not really, but they should be not that far behind me..." Chal shrugged his shoulders. Just as he was speaking he saw his quieter brother approaching. "There's Malek now..." The teen didn't really feel all that close to his brother, he seemed involved with his own things most of the time. He supposed that's just how it was when you got older, after all he had never meant either of his aunts. Chal was at least happy that he had showed up though.

"Yeah, I can help." Chal agreed, it would probably cut down on the awkwardness if he was busy doing something, and the name table was probably a good way to meet some of his family. Chal took a moment to fill out a paper necklace for himself and put it on.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:10 pm
Starry tried not to laugh, "You did volunteer for this. Do you want Junior to help you with skinning a few deer?" She asked, moving to start on the salad. It was one of her favorite dishes, and super easy to make. "But before I call him, Cressy you need to take a deep breath and calm down. The cooking will be done when it's done." The only advice she had for cooking for everyone. "Don't worry about the amount, not everyone is going to eat or even want the same thing."

"Ooooh, Princess Jollibee!" Junior grinned, acting like it was a huge honor. He had no idea who Princess Jollibee was, but she seemed important to his littlest sister, which meant it was awesome. "I'm your big brother!" Junior grinned, settling in for however long a play session would last with Soliel. It was going to be a lot more fun than when Cressy wanted to play. Those were usually bruises and scars he didn't want to recall getting.

Tartara Seabreeze

Sari chewed her lip, she hadn't seen her dad in quite a while much less the rest of the family. Her brothers.. Guardians only knew how long it had been since they ran off. Must have been around the first time Mom had left. And she'd managed to get grandkids to show for it! The multi-toned female looked to her daughter, granddaughter, and great granddaughter all off to her side. A lovely line of girls. Granny Star would be so happy to know there were so many of them. And probably ashamed that Sari hadn't been able to keep track of her own kids and their goings ons...

"Uncle Raken." She gave a hesitant smile, waving to him before going to the naming table.

Talil frowned, missing her sister greatly. This wouldn't be a good reunion without her sister, or her father really, but there wasn't anything that could be said about that. But her daughter was here, and that was what counted the most. They rarely ever saw one another. "Abby, are you ready for this?" She asked, curious to know how her daughter was going to handle meeting family she probably didn't even know she had.

Abby sighed, she had so many other family members that came from her father's side. Who would have thought her mother had such a huge family? Well, it was her own family too. Did that mean she wasn't allowed to say she came from a small family? She was kind of related to every pae there, but that didn't mean anything.

"No, I'm not ready for this, but we don't have a choice. We're already here." Abby grabbed a lock of her hair, twisting it between her fingers. Nervous, that's what she was. Nervous. Ack, where was Aiolos when she needed him?

Dominique kept to herself, mostly just curious about what was going on. There were a lot of pae gathering in just one little area and she was related to every single one of them? That was so cool! When her great grandmother waved to a demon, Nicky waved too not knowing who he was. "Uncle Raken?" She looked up to Sari, curious.

"Um... My grandpa's brother I think. It's been way too long." Sari blushed, rubbing the back of her neck. "And you're Nicky right?" She asked, making sure that was the girl's name.

Nicky grinned, "That's me!" came the cheery response, followed by an attempt to scribble her name on some paper.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:34 am
"Paper? We have to wear paper?"

"Eknath, just put it on."

"Alister, you aren't my--"

"Eknath, just put it on."

"... Yes Lisandru ..." Dammit. Eknath hadn't wanted to agree. That was one of the more irritating things about his bonded. He may not have ordered Eknath around often, but when he did, it seemed especially irritating. Sometimes, Eknath forgot that he wasn't just a free rakshasa, wandering the land. No, he was an indentured servant with a life sentence he put on himself for even bonding to this pae. Why had he done this?!

Lisandru rolled his eyes, picking up a writing utensil with a gloved hand a quickly scribbling out the name "Lisandru". It was barely legible, but at least his mother had taught him how to write (albeit badly, considering his mother's handwriting was also atrocious). Very gingerly, he put it over his neck and let it hang there.

Since he kept giving the paper suspicious looks as if it was about to burst into confetti or flames, Alister, who was writing his own paper name tag in a much neater fashion, kindly reminded, "Your skin poison is not corrosive. It's not going to disintegrate."

"Easy for you to say."

"Because it's correct." Alister adjusted the paper necklace and nodded a thanks to the two ... clones ... at the table, before turning his attention to the other two. "So, off to find our portion of the family?"

Eknath rolled his eyes. "Yeah, your family. I'm just bonded to this loser." Lisandru shot a glare.

"You should be happy I even let you outside..."

Tartara Seabreeze

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:39 pm
"No...I think I've got things under control now." Asking for help from mom was one thing. Coming to one of her brothers for assistance? Perhaps when Naiads flew. The female started moving the carvings of deer onto a plate. "Right. Calm. Collected. Everything's under control." She turned towards the living room to place her plate of meat, but suddenly her feet decided tripping over themselves was a much better option. Down the green demonic went, the plate flying over her head to come crashing down in a clatter.

"........I really don't like cooking."

"You're probably right. Raken was overprotective of us. I couldn't imagine Dyas - AHH!" With a hiss the male disappeared. Simply blinked out of existence.

At her brothers yelp Malloren turned sharply only to see him vanish into his sub-pocket. And a surprised looking demon with his hands raised. She sighed deeply, her tail flicking. "Great. You scared him. Don't worry, he'll be back soon." The feline angelic eyed the stranger, her normal distrust of new pae at a low point as she assumed everyone was somehow family. Purple hair Angel-demon mix...did she know anyone with purple hair?

"Appreciated." A chip off the old block. At the name of his other grandson, his eyes flicked up. "And he's apparently meeting Malloren. I wonder Yuki is then." He trailed off before remembering his list. The demonic quickly took down the new tally. "Malloren is a sister of mine, making her your great aunt. She has a blood twin named Yuki, he typically sticks to her like glue..." Raken glanced over one more time to be sure, just as the green winged demonic popped back into existence. "Oh, there he is. Fitting power." Another quick change to the tally. A nervous voice then made him turn. Yellow hybrid...The typically stoic males face broke into a wide smile. "Sari! I haven't seen you since you came to my hip." She had grown up beautifully. He moved forward to give her a hug. Raken wasn't really the touchy, feely kind of male. But it had been years and it was good to see her. "How are you girls related?" He spoke towards Abby, Dominique and Talil. In the junior line, Sari and Hortense was as far as he had met.

The purple pae from earlier finally arrived at his table. He gave them a courteous nod before asking the same question. "What is your portion of the family?" Perhaps that was an odd question. The line was so large, how far down the line should they go? "...That is to say, who is your grandparents?" That should be familiar enough for both of them to remember.

It was the biggest honor ever! She grinned as she handed the stick doll over before picking up her second one. "And I'll be Princess Paz, the prettiest most bestest princess in the land. Jollibee is her sis." When the male clarified his position however, she tilted her head in confusion. "...You're not Kiki."

As they walked into the treehouses perimeter, Shageki gave a sneeze. Was someone talking about him?

When he flittered out of the tree, Dameons face broke out into his own huge smile. "Sari! You made it! Your father is inside playing with your...new aunt." That sounded strange. The huge age gap hadn't truly sunk in until that very moment. Sari had grandchildren and yet had an aunt younger than the lot of them. There was quite a gathering around the naming table. When did Raken set that up? His older brother was pretty bizarre...And there was a clone of him manning it, only smaller and with feathers. As far as he knew Raken didn't have any children Dyas and Arlie aside, so a grandson. He quickly read the name tag. "Chal. No one will ever mistake what side of the family you are on." He spoke with a chuckle.

User Image

Dyas gently entwined her fingers with Azure, her eyes nervously flashing from him to in front of her and back. It was extremely comforting to have him on one side and Hemi on the other, but the thought of all those pae waiting made her stomach twist. No matter how many years slipped past, her shyness was a constant. It would be good however to see the daughters she helped save from Starry's dramatic birth. As they reached the perimeter, she smiled at seeing her other triplet boys. They had all grown so quickly, and every single one was so independent. It was a wonder Hemi had chosen to walk with them as he had a tendency on running off of late. Probably sucking up from his latest adventure to a girls house.

User Image

Sucking up would be an adequate term for his closeness to his parents at the moment. Malek and Chal snuck away too sometimes. Why was HE in so much trouble?

So what if he went clear across the island to spend the night in a house full of hot females? At least he confessed to it. He sighed deeply before mustering a smile as he passed Malek chatting it up to a feline angel. Feline? His neck craned back as his body continued forward. They had feline family members? How big WAS their strange family?

Seiana_Zi
Raken
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Raken, Dameon, Soliel, Cressida
Wolfs Heart
Raken, Dameon
o0_Daisuke_0o
Malloren/yuki, Raken/Hemi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:58 pm
(giving up on quotes now, going to get too confusing too quickly XD )

Starry smiled, watching her daughter in the kitchen. Sure, Cressy wasn't the best at cooking, but she was making a pretty good effort. At least until everything came crashing down on her. She reached out, attempting to grab Cressy and stop her fall from being terrible, only to wind up on the floor with the green demon. "Are you alright?" Star asked, probably far more injured than Cressida would be. "Did you hurt yourself anywhere? Are you bleeding?" Forget the food, her daughter might have been hurt!

Junior paled, even Shage had come up to greet their new sisters. Was he the only one who hadn't met the girls before today? "Kiki has a little brother." He smiled, trying to make light of it. "And because Kiki has a little brother, that means you have two big ones!" It was the only way he could think of to explain it. "Princess Paz is the prettiest most bestest princess in the land? That means her sister Princess Jollibee must be just as pretty." The yellow demon tried to make light of the situation. He was a terrible brother, absolutely terrible. He needed to come home far more often than he did.

Siofra existed. Wiggling a little within her chrysalis. Nothing more, nothing less. Lots of noise outside it though.

Sari smiled at her grandfather, only to blink. New aunt? "You had another baby? How old is she?" Sari bounced back from that shock. It was only to be expected, they were a very happy couple.

Abby stepped up to her Great? Uncle Raken. "This is my mom, Talil. I'm Abby, and this is my daughter Dominique. Sari is my grandmother, and I guess that makes you my uncle?" And cue the confusion. Great Guardians this was going to be a long day. "I seriously thought the largest family I had was from my grandmother Venus.." The demi goddess shook her head, deciding it was time to write down her name.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rain looked at the map in his hand. He wasn't sure if he was going the correct direction, but the loud sounds that were ahead of him told him he was in fact headed in the correct direction. He'd received the note from the pae who had sent the note and at first was confused why there seemed to be multiple copies until he actually read it. Well his father was out of the question, no way in his lifetime did Rain want to try to contact that man. He'd heard rumor from his mellon that there was pae whose names were far to similar to his grandparent's and great parent's names to be a coincidence so he'd sent his mellon to drop off one of those notes there... whether or not they would come he didn't know, nor was he too worried about if they in fact did.

Rain walked up to the tree looking up at the massive branches above him. He didn't know these pae well enough to just walk in so he tucked the note into his bag which he had used to pack his lunch in for the trip to this location. He'd flown part way and walked the rest of the way to make sure he hadn't gotten lost and it'd taken him two days to arrive. He knocked on the door and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:27 pm
As she pulled herself onto her knees, the shamrock demon shook her head with a groan. "No, I'm okay mom. Sorry." Cressida slowly stood up and stared at her red palms. Great. She got a splinter. "That wasn't the whole deer thankfully." Then an important thought came to mind. Probably should help her mother up! She stuck out her non-splintered hand. "Are you okay mom?" Her emerald eyes flicked up at the sound of knocking. Why would someone knock? They always had an open door policy.

Her face scrunched up in thought, trying to remember a mention of two brothers. "Yes! Princess Paz and Princess Jollibee are twins aktully. So they're both the bestest, prettiest, nicest princesses in the land. But there's evil around." with that she brought out a carrot stick with eyes drawn on. "Mr. Angryface....Ohhhhh....Are you who punched daddy?"

"Well we have two actually...both a few months old." One was a caterpillar though. He'd leave that out for now.

He carefully thought about her placement before nodding. "Sounds around right. It would be manageable if just Starry and Dameons line, however my mother..." He started drifting off as he thought about Tartara. He'd always make it a point to think back on her fondly. "Loved everyone, and took in all she met. So there are a lot of adopted pae here."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:52 pm
Starry noticed the grimace Cressy gave to her hand, making sure to remember the tweezers on the way up. She would not have an injured child in her home. It was practically against the rules! But then there was that knocking. Weird...

"Don't apologize Cressy, the floor can get slippery." She smiled. "We can recover most of this meat, you hadn't seasoned this right? The floor is clean enough, if we find it all we can rinse if off and cook it up first." The mother offered, taking Cressida's hand as she got up. "I guess I'll get the door thing?" Her head tilted, "I'll get your splinter out when I get back, please be careful with your hand Cressy." With that she left the kitchen and went to where the front door would have been had there been a door.

"Hello?"

Thank goodness Junior had a hand free, it was soon occupied by his face. At least she knew who he was. "I'm the one who punched Daddy." But there was Mr. Angryface. "Mr. Angryface is orange. Is that why he's angry?" try to make her forget he punched Daddy. Or at least change the subject. Guardians he couldn't believe that she'd know about that!

"Sounds like she was a very nice pae.." Abby smiled, "So where is she?" The demi didn't mean physically, but then maybe she did. There was always a physical body after one passed on, but where it was was a different question. "But I guess that means that my father's family isn't as big as this one." That was a huge shock. "I can't wait to tell them!" After all was said and done, Abby was all but wiggling with excitement. She had a huge family! Not just Aiolos and the kids. Or Uncle Himeros and his brothers and sister. An actual family that loved and cared for one another!

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff