Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Seriously crafty... (Ariane & Jude)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:31 pm
Jude had been on the hunt for a new hobby. A new thing to do that would define him and he could add to his interests and give him more personality...

Something like that.

Right now all he was doing was sitting at his desk folding small paper squares into misshapen little balls of paper that almost came out looking as vaguely crane-like in some instances. There were also attempts at making rings and other shapes as well, at least he kept trying.

The door to his room was open just a crack, most people could peek in and see what he was up to and then walk on by.

Dragain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:46 pm
To Ariane, an open door was an invitation, and she wasted no time in inviting herself into her boyfriend's room.

"Hey Jude~" She would have sung the rest of the song if she wasn't momentarily distracted by what the man in question was doing. For some privacy, she shut the door behind her before walking over to where he was. Wordlessly, she folded her arms and used the top of his head as her arm rest, one eyebrow raised in a questioning manner as she peered down at the table, "And what are you up to?"

Pales

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:52 pm
There was a small twitch of the eyebrow as she began to sing the song which shall not be named, but the twitch was soon forgotten as soon as he felt her making a use of his head as a resting spot of sorts, he supported her weight well and without complaint - it had gotten to the point where it was more a comfort than an annoyance now.

"Orchestrating my plans for global domination," he answered back at her as he carefully made a fold with the paper. "Also known as practicing origami, sort of."

He pointed at the pile of Mutant Cranes, "..I'm mostly going from memory when they made us try origami in grade school. Not bad, right?"

Dragain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:32 am
"Those are some really nice looking ducks."

She might or might not be joking, but it was clear that the words "not bad" were not what she would use to describe what she saw. For the next few minutes, she entertained herself by watching Jude's attempt at origami, wondering how he could be so focused on something so seemingly... Boring.

"Why the sudden interest in origami anyway?" She asked, bending down slightly so that she could put her arms around his shoulders. Her chin was propped up on top of his head as she yawned, "Are you really that bored?"

Pales

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 pm
"Quack, quack," Jude said back in response to Ariane calling his creations a bunch of ducks. Whatever. He wasn't doing this to impress her or anything...B-baka.

He kept on folding and making something other than cranes at the moment and it almost seemed as if he was going to ignore her question before he answered, "Just because I can. I guess I am that bored, why? You gonna entertain me with something fun?" He just sort of grinned to himself since she couldn't see his face right now.

Then again it wasn't like he'd object if she had something else in mind.

Dragain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:10 am
"Naaaaaaaaaaaah," Ariane seemed to almost be sighing as she closed her eyes, "Right now, the most fun I'm having is from bothering you, and from watching you make yourself a paper duck army..."

Nothing terribly exciting, so maybe she should stop judging Jude for his origami... But where's the fun in that?

Pales

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:06 pm
He let out a snort in response, "You will rule the world by my side as the paperduck Empress~," he replied simply, Jude wasn't insulted by her words at all. He knew he wasn't doing well. Carefully he managed some sort of a ring shape with his current project.

"That is if you agree to marry me~," he held the ring up just enough for her to accept or reject, his tone was one of those where it was uncertain if he was actually for real or kidding.

Dragain

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff