Devious Desire// Give me love /// May

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:46 pm
Devious desire 2
Cupid is real.However, the legend of him is not. He is not an immortal being, the cupid occupation is changed. It runs in the family of the first original cupid, millions of years ago. No, the original cupid had two children, each had children of their own and so on. The oldest of each family was a cupid, they did not have any powers of teleportation to go all over the world but they were given the ability to fly with their small wings and to be wonderful at archery. On their 16th birthday, each first born is given their own magical bow and a quiver to give them an endless supply of arrows. It can create three different types of arrows, one for endless, powerful love, another one supplies feelings of interests/crushes, and the final one makes the targeted person to flee from love. Each first born is entrusted to watch over large populated area, to shoot love to people in the area for them to find their own match.

There is one female, she's been doing this for a couple years now except she was slowly losing her passion for it. Why? Because she supplied people with their happy ever afters while she was still alone. She had crushes on people in the past and even dated a few but it never lasted. If it got even close, she shot them with an arrow to see where their heart took them, always it was for another girl. Soon, she was beginning to wonder if love could even come on it's own without her arrows. One day, she runs into a boy and soon their meetings become more and more frequent. What will bloom from this? Will something even blossum? Or will it die once she tells him her secret?

This is a Roleplay between myself and Devious Desire 2 please do not post unless you are us.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:47 pm

User Image

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

My name is Isabel Marie Love

I'm nicknamed Izzy, Miss Love, Miss cupid, Marie, Ms. Valentines..

Today I am still 22 years old

My personality is being quiet and trying not to be seen when i'm working. People who get close to me see i'm almost always happy and excited. I'm flirtatious and very romantic when i'm in a relationship. I'm very responsible and caring

My entire life i've known I was to be cupid. I was the only child of my mother who was the great-great-great-great granddaughter of him. My father knew as well what we were. My mother was cupid and often left to work though she always came home to tuck me in then make me breakfast. As I became older, I had to become responsible or else she wouldn't have trusted me too much. On my sixteenth birthday, I was given my mother's quiver and bow though I wasn't exactly allowed to shoot anyone. My mother showed me the ropes despite her no longer having her powers. When I was eighteen, i was a legal adult so my parents let me move to a new territory to watch over. Two years ago, my mother died from a car accident and my aunt practically forced my father to come live with her to keep his mind off of it. I visit him from time to time whenever I can. I haven't seen him in a few months however.

I love valentine's day, love, roses, romance, children, happiness, teddy bears

I don't like being lonely or single, snide people, people who believe love is overrated or don't even believe in it in general

Other than what i've said, I like to dance and vanilla ice cream. I go by this coffee shop whenever possible. I can make my wings, bow, and quiver disappear whenever I want

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:20 pm
❇Griffin Munroe ❇

User Image

+++
Hey there! My Name is Griffin Owen Munroe.

My friends and family call me Griff.

I'm 22 years old/

I have a very loud sand sometimes obnoxious personality. I'm pretty outgoing,will try to make you laugh with my bad jokes and I'm a generally happy guy. Jut enjoying life one day at a time.

I come from from a pretty small family,just me and my two wonderful mothers. I moved out a the age of 18 o go to college and I just recently graduated. I currently work at a book publishing company. I someday hope to write my own my books. I live in alone in a small but roomy apartment. So far I'm enjoying work and my life but it would be nice to have someone to share it with. I don't date a lot and my relationships have never really worked out though. I am a strong believer in love and I'm not giving up on it yet.

I love Christmas and Halloween,chocolate,books and board games.

I do not mind being alone but Id much rather be around people than by myself most of the time.

I don't like negative people who try to make everyone as unhappy as they are.

I love junk food and coffee,the best place to get coffee is at this small coffee shop near where I work that I go to daily.

Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:39 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Isabel rubbed her eyes as she sat on the top of the park. It overlooked most of it. She slowly pulled out a golden tip arrow, it was for the strongest love possible and she knew this man would need it if he was going to pull what he wanted to. Isabel let out a small breath as she aimed carefully before she slowly let it go. The arrow slipped from her fingertips and shot straight into the back of this man's back. She watched it hit him as she stiffed up for a moment before got down on one knee as a small little box and opened it to expose a ring. A squeal escaped from the female's lips before the ring was placed on her ring finger. Isabel pulled out a silver arrow for crushes and shot it at a young child who was playing with a girl. She pulled out another silver arrow as the boy picked up a flower and handed it to the girl. The cupid shot it at the female who blushed and accepted the flower before kissing the boy on the cheek. Isabel smiled as she let her bow and quiver disappear before she sat down on the bench, overlooking the people at the park in silence alone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:46 pm
❇Griffin Munroe ❇

User Image

+++
Today was Griffin's day off and he had decided to spend it not cooped up in his apartment. He had stopped by hi favoirte coffee shop and was leisurely sipping on his cup of coffee as he took a stroll through the park. It was a beautiful day and everyone at the park seemed to be enjoying themselves. He saw a man propose to a girl and they both looked thrilled. He was happy for them and for the little boy he walked by who had just received a kiss from a little girl. Love seemed to be in he air and that made Griffin smile as he aimlessly strolled around the park. No destination in mind.

Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:16 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Isabel watched the sun as best as she could high up in the sky before she started to walk down the steps to actually get down to the ground. Of course, she could always just make her wings appear but no one could know that Cupid's legends weren't true but there is multiple cupids. God knows what would happen if they found out about her quiver of endless bows. She didn't like being stuck in her tiny little apartment. It was small and somewhat dirty but she couldn't exactly pay for anything better than that. Her father thought she was living in another place, much better. Which was exactly why she always visited him and never the other way around. She looked down at her clothes, shorts and a loose tank top along with something underneath just to make sure she was covered. Isabel wasn't exactly paying attention to where she was walking, so it wasn't a surprise when she accidentally ran into a random guy. Her eyes widened as she looked up to him "I'm sorry!" she said almost instantly as she looked over him to make sure she hadn't accidentally made him drop something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:26 pm
❇Griffin Munroe ❇

User Image

+++
As Griffin walked he thought about maybe going to get a pizza later and bringing it back to his roomy apartment. He was kind of lost in his thoughts as he mindlessly walked around sipping his coffee. Something he running into him brought him out of his thoughts and he looked down puzzled. He had almost lost his grip on his coffee cup and would have spilled it on himself. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a grey sweatshirt so no great loss but still he was glad to have missed that mess. He adjusted his glasses and gave the rather cute girl a smile."Oh no it's okay! I mean I didn't spill my coffee so we both made it out unscathed."

Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:59 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Isabel looked up at the stranger and let out a sigh of relief when he wasn't mad at her. She met his eyes as she clasped her hands in front of her as she smiled at him "I really am sorry though, is there anyway I can repay you? My name is Isabel by the way" she introduced herself with her actual name as she I clasped her hands only to push her blonde hair back as her bright blue eyes looked around them once more to make sure nothing had actually fallen "that was really my fault, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking" she told him as she looked back up to meet his eyes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:10 pm
❇Griffin Munroe ❇

User Image

+++
Griffin shook his head at her when her blue eyes at met his green ones."Nice to meet you Isabel.I'm Griffin. Well you can repay me by joining me for my walk" He said to her with a grin,wanting to get to know the random girl who'd just run into him."Neither was I to be honest,so I'll take some of the blame." He told her sheepishly,he also hadn't been paying attention so it wasn't completely her fault that she had run into him.

Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:33 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Isabel met his green eyes and she smiled even brighter as she slowly nodded her head to the idea as she looked down at her feet for a moment "a walk? Is like that" she told him as she looked back up and started to slowly walk "you have pretty green eyes" she told him as she looked around, the couple who had proposed were already gone and the children were being taken home by their parents who were exchanging phone numbers so the children could meet more often. The little girl now had the flower in her hair.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:13 pm
❇Griffin Munroe ❇

User Image

+++
Griffin was glad that she had decided to walk with him and he began tobwalk beside her,matching his pace with hers
When she complimented his eyes he looked down at her and smiled. People rarely commented on his eyes so the compliment was appreciated."Thanks. But to be honest your eyes are a lot prettier. They put mine and other eyes to shame."

Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Isabel smiled at him as she shook her head "Blue eyes aren't that uncommon, besides I like green eyes like your's" she spoke before she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly "So what do you do? Are you a college student or do you have a job? she asked him unafraid if he would ask her. She could say what she was, a matchmaker and it sounded perfectly normal...ish. It was a whole lot better though than saying a cupid. Plus, it meant she wasn't lying to anyone when she was asked. Besides, this guy seems nice enough, she was pretty sure he wasn't going to press her over the matter. Even if he did, the only thing that could possibly, which was a very slim chance make her annoyed was if he said true love didn't exist or something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:45 pm
❇Griffin Munroe ❇

User Image

+++
"Well I like blue eyes like yours." He told her with a grin as they continued to walk. He had always been a fan of blue eyes and hers had to be the most dazzling he'd ever seen. At her question he looked down at her and began to respond."I work at a book publishing firm." He told her. Griffin had always been a big fan of books and he loved being a part of the book making process. He really loved his job and while he was satisfied with it he had always thought it be nice to come home to an apartment that was filled with books and someone he loved. One out of two wasn't so bad he had always thought."How about you? College student or do you work?" He asked her in return.

Devious Desire 2

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff