Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Don't listen to the Aoi!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:55 pm
He or It no longer exists. This is for real now. It is all about Ali now, or Beau Proctor in real life.

So yeah, don't get scared of the zombie peoples, halloween is coming soon after all. biggrin Who cares what the zombie says, just don't shoot the zombie in the head. biggrin The zombie loves you all.

Just to clarify, this is the only thing on my mind right now for the next few weeks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOMyFKE8_lc
My favorite part is when the clap beat plays at like 1:23 in stuff, reminds me of pop 2k songs I should have been listening to when I was in high school but instead was listening to stupid anime opening and endings in 2007-2008 and obsessed with vision and gaia in crap. Now it's nothing but music and the have no idea what I want to do gag now.....i have a # of money and don't know what to do decade in crap.

The only thing that is going to be the most memorable thing about this decade of my life. the 20s. Roaring 20s because of the loud music.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:15 pm
Besides the music, the only other thing trend thingy I see between at least my brother Blaine, is stupid live action shows like stupid Orange is the new Black, and the L Word, and soo much stupid more stuff. Oh and Doctor Who. I should get him a weird "EXTERMINATE" big alien robo thingy for christmas that we saw at hastings, he'd love that. biggrin

I blame Walking Dead and Buffy and Angel from 2011ish. Then Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice from 2012. Sad I know what the trend setters are that caused my brother Blaine to watch his stupid shows.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:21 pm
http://cdn4.nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/doctor-who-mini-plush-clip-ons.jpg?874fb4

Once I saw these at Hastings, I was like "OH GOD MURDER ME NOW!!" So we know what the current trend is. Not to mention star wars stuff. I can't wait for Star Wars Episode VII. biggrin  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games