Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Taste the Rainbow [Zar/Merry]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:51 am
Few things in life had the ability to settle the chimera ghoul down. Food, at least while it still remained to be eaten, and the company of someone that could the ghoul's attention, however they pleased to accomplish it. Even in class she was a fidgety beast, always tapping a hoof, or twitching her tail, eyes everywhere, including the board. Not a bad student, just not an especially attentive one.

Left to her own devices, the ghoul tended to wander. Exploration not only settled the chimera's curiosity, but it helped to burn off that access of energy she seemed to be overflowing with 99% of the time.

Today she was back in the forest, or the edge of it, poking around in the branches of a weepy willow tree. "I know you're in there," she could be heard singing, face very close to the trunk as she peered into a rotted out knot in the side. Something colorful had gone zipping by her, slipping into the hole before she'd gotten a good look at it. Now she wanted to know what.

Laying on a branch, she pulled her head back to reach a hand into the hole, and bright eyes went wide as her arm disappeared up to the shoulder. How deep was the hole?!

baneful

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:28 am

Zar had been exercising his natural form a great deal lately and had, for the most part gotten in control of its more irritating desires and urges. He'd also gone from a sack of bones to a genuine predator, sleek and filled out. The forest was an excellent place to get out his own energy without running the risk of breaking anything or generally causing trouble. It was peaceful and generally there were only minipets to cross his path.

That day though he found himself dazzled by a creature which was almost as opposite to him as it was possible to be, a demon who in appearance was nothing but greyscale. He crouched closer to the ground, his tail slithering behind him in sinuous arcs. He flicked his snake like tongue and looked the ghoul over thoughtfully.

"Something there?" he hissed.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:56 pm
Pale ears had twitched back at the sound of something large moving around between the trees, but she hadn't bothered to tear her gaze away from the knot and what might have been hiding within it. Not until a question was directed up at her, then her head came up with a chirp, and she leaned on her perch to eye the beasty on the ground that was looking up at her.

"Yeah, something zoomed in there, but I'm not sure what." Her hand was withdrawn from the hole, and she folded it with the other over her branch. "looked colorful, though maybe it'd be pretty." Or, at the very least, tasty.

Head tilting, the ghoul smiled. "You're a neat looking fellow."

baneful

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:12 am

Zar perked his ears in as friendly a way as he could manage (though it didn't make much of a difference given they were naturally droopy) his tail, which seemed to move like an independent creature coiled around his feet comfortably.

"Thankyou." he said, and his voice was a reptillian snarl. "Though not assssss interesssting as you."

Feeling like it was best to be civilised, he shifted back into his student form, picking a twig out of his hair and giving her a warm smile over his glasses. "Sorry about that, I try to keep myself good and fit, one never knows when one might have to fight these days. I am most sorry to hear that you lost your quarry, burrows are such a nuisance."

Despite the shift in form, the serpentine tail continued its predatory and distracted coiling about his sturdy hooves. "What I was saying however is that you look like no one I have laid eyes on before." he looked her over, lingering just a bit on her neat hooves. "You are a most stunning creature, what might it be that you call yourself?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:57 pm
"Thank you!" It came out as a happy trill, and the ghoul drew her arm out of the tree, brushing any bits of bark from pale fur as she sat up.

And then he changed, from the four legged beasty into a a tall demon boil with large wings and smart looking glasses, as monochromatic as she was colorful. So much so in fact she thought for one quick second she'd gone absolutely color blind, but a quick look up at the foliage above her head showed bright green leaves and she let out a short brief of a relief.

Hands on the branch, she fell back and flipped down to land more or less gracefully on the ground a few feet in front of him. "I'm Merry! And the only one in my tribe in this school." It was said with a note of pride, and she grinned, arms stretching up with fingers reaching before folding behind her head.

"And what should I call you?"

baneful

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Zar couldn't help but look impressed. She certainly was one of a kind as far as he'd seen, there were quite a few dog creatures around the school, and quite a few dragons but he'd never seen anything quite like her. "Zar." he said with a pleasant air. "And a pleasure to meet you. I am an Incubus." he volunteered, and in case she was uncertain what exactly that was, he added. "A type of demon." He didn't bother volunteering what kind of specialized predator he was.

"I only recently learned how to shape shift into that natural form you saw there." he said "I have been trying to adjust and learn to adapt to exertion and mobility after spending the last three years of my school career indoors." he smiled. "You seem a great deal more suited to the outdoors."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 pm
"An incubus," she echoed him, head cocking slightly to one side, bird-like, as she looked him over. "I'm a chimera, tropical, not traditional. We're a bit rarer." Her tribe was about thirty strong, but they were the biggest of the three that were known.

Bright eyes followed the sweep of his tail, admiring it, before snapping back up to his face again. It was odd to her, that there were those that had not simply been born with the ability to shift, or fly. More startling was the knowledge that some of the winged students had not always had their wings, but had grown them while at school. Merry couldn't imagine a life without her's, or flight. She'd grown up with them, they were a part of her.

"I'm used to the outdoors," she confirmed, grinning. "The tribe lives in the jungle, building dens in trees. Coming here was a big difference, at first, but I'm used to it now." Electronics had been a scary thing at first, but she'd taken to her phone like most teenagers did.

An extension of her being.

Tail flicking around her ankles, Merry let her gaze wander again. He was a tall boil, broad shoulders with large wings, and twisting horns. Very impressive. "So you've been here a long time?"

baneful

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:48 pm

"Oooh." he exhaled. "A chimera, most exotic." That meant that it was very likely she was a monster rather than a fellow demon. Somehow that made her all the more interesting to him, he was mistrustful of demons and their innate duplicity, but monsters - now monsters were honest. "Doubly exotic with your tropical nature added into the mix."

It sounded like a culture shock being thrust into the midst of halloween civilisation from a more quiet and remote existance. "Glad to hear you are adjusted. I still struggle sometimes, for me it is less the culture, more learning to get along with all races. I am used to demons, and you never trust a single thing most demons say. Tough when I pride myself on honesty."

He smiled warmly, offset only slightly by razor sharp teeth. "Three years at this point, and what a set of years it has been. I'm lucky to still be alive. It's made an adult out of me."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:54 pm
Oh, the praise the compliments kept raining in. She beamed at the demon, grinning widely as she clasped her hands behind her back, giggling. Merry had a sweet tooth, for candy, for sweet people, and for sweet words.

"Everyone I've met so far as been really nice, even the demons, though I only know a few." All in all her experience thus far at Amity had been everything she'd hoped it would be and more. The Twins were her neighbor, she was making friends left and right, and classes so far had been a breeze.

Everything had been so lovely in fact that she blinked up at him, head cocking birdlike to one side, as he claimed how lucky he was to still be alive. "What do you mean?"

baneful

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:28 pm

"You've been fortunate then." he said with a smile. "Some people aren't as nice as others, and it always pays to be wary with demons. What they say with a smiling face might mean something completely and utterly different than what they speak. But I agree that most people are nice, it's a good school when it's being sane."

He did cross his arms and look a little more solemn as he recounted. "As far as sane goes, well, there have been a large number of catastrophic events which effected the school in years gone past. It has been - mercifully - quiet and calm of late but in my earlier years there was a state of constant peril, between hunters trying to kidnap us, insanity and the fabric of realities wobbling it has been extremely dangerous."

He smiled reassuringly. "But like I say, for NOW at least, it is calm and safe."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas