Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image HP: 20
Zarith had been so very busy lately. He helped with the move back to the first campsite. He helped make certain healers were safe when they made their rounds in the camp. he was sort of glad there were no prisoners for him to watch over. Sighing softly, he walked the perimeter of the camp. Little blue ghost lights bobbing around him. Whispering encouraging things and brushing against him affectionately as they hovered.  
Sinbari rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:39 pm
Who else would break the relative peace of the camp perimiter but Axel. He was lookin' for a certain someone he hadn't seen since he oh, gouged his eyes out... and he hadn't seen him out where the main battles were, so Axel did what he enjoyed most, harassing the enemy camp. He soared overhead as he got into the cavern, and finally he spotted those little familiar motes of light and the glowing pockettu they hovered near. Grinning, he flew in closer and dove, trying to divebomb him.

HP: 35

Yousei Akki

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:03 pm
Sinbari

HP: 31

History was surly repeating itself. For the second time since their meeting, Axel crashed into Zarith and knocked the delicate Demi right into the ground. "Ahhh!" He cried aloud as he felt the heavy weight atop of him. Zarith wriggled about and tried to elbow Axel off him. "Y-you again!? Go away!!"  
Sinbari rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:06 pm
"Me again!" Axel pipes, grinning like a fool as he easily avoids the elbow. "I missed the kinky chain fun! And I see your eyes are better," he chuckles, before trying to punch him between the eyes.

HP: 34

Yousei Akki

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:48 pm
Sinbari

HP: 28

There was a unconcealed look of fear in Zarith's eyes as he scrambled to try and get some distance between him and the other. "It was not meant to be ki-" Axel's fist smacked Zarith between the eyes and his head snapped back. he blinked his eyes to try and clear them while his ghost lights swirled around him angrily. He gripped the chain around his waist, and with a flick of his wrist he snapped it towards Axel's jaw. "Why must you attack me? You already won once!"  
Sinbari rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:52 pm
Axel snickered as he smacked him good, then, sorta expecting the chain, moved to avoid it. He attempts to grab the chain and swing it back at Zarith, at HIS face. "Figured I'd give you a chance to get even!" he grins.

HP: 33

Yousei Akki

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:20 pm
Sinbari

HP: 27

When Axel had the bad form to grab his own chain to try and hit him with it, he was able to control it enough that it barely bruised him. "I...I am not the sort that seeks vengeance! I prefer forgiveness!" He protested as he caused the chain in Axel's hand to try and wrap around his wrist like a serpent and squeeze.  
Sinbari rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:24 pm
Axel scoffed. "It's nothin' to do with vengeance, just showin' you can do better than the last time!" He saw the chain wrap around his wrist, and even as he heard a crack, he rolled his eyes. "Oh man, here you go again controllin' those things with your mind instead of swinging them..." he yanks, hoping to pull Zarith off balance, aiming a punch at his face again.

HP: 30

Yousei Akki

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:30 pm
Sinbari

HP: 25

Zarith felt himself pulled forwards, and he saw the punch coming. he twisted his head to the side so it wasn't as firm a blow as it could have been. "Oh...you..do not understand. My chains are like your tail." He said quietly. "They aren't part of my cloths, they are a part of my essence." With his other chain he slunk it around to try and crack against one of Axel's ankles.  
Sinbari rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:34 pm
Axel wasn't even trying to get free of the chain around his wrist just yet, as he sighs. "Whatever," he mutters, tired of arguing about the stupid things, and he moved his foot to avoid the next chain, aiming a kick at Zarith's knee.

HP: 29

Yousei Akki

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:45 pm
Sinbari

HP: 21

Zarith felt unsettled and frustrated. he didn't really want to fight. but he didn't want to lose even more. His weakness was leaving him so open though. Axel's kick made Zarith's jaw crack and ache. Well, he wasn't going to be talking anymore. He forced himself to try and open hand slap Axel across the face.  
Sinbari rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:10 pm
Axel smirked as he heard the crack, and slips his hand into his pocket. He doesn't grab his jackknife though, instead sliding his fingers into his brass knuckles before bringing it back out. The slap attempt was laughable as he jerked his head back, and he aims a quick jab at Zarith's ribs.

HP: 28

Yousei Akki

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:41 pm
Sinbari

HP: 18

"Unefh!" Zarith's eyes teared up as he felt Axel's brass knuckles crack into his ribs. He bent over and wrapped his arms around his ribs as he gasped for breath due to the pain. Fighting for breath, he had the chain that had failed to hit Axel's ankle rear up and swing towards his head.  
Sinbari rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:41 pm
"What, aren't you glad I'm avoiding the knife this time?" Axel sniggers as he moves, the chain clipping his head as he aims another punch at his ribs, on the opposite side this time.

HP: 26

Yousei Akki

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yousei Akki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Yousei Akki
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

15,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:49 pm
HP: 16

Once more the punch hit hard enough to bruise and bring more tears to his eyes. Zarith lifted a hand, like he could somehow ward off any more blows, and attempted to smack Axel in the face. "Please...stop..." He begged.  
11 // Battle Royal

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff