Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image
This is Sabah.

Sabah was raised to be the perfect little doll. She accepts most things told to her as truths, is naturally fearful of violence, and strives for perfection in her daily life. That being said she's a naturally sweet girl with a gentle disposition who needs a little kick to her life.

What I'm looking for for this gal is a mate, preferably, but I will accept flings. (Just know that if it's a fling I'm going to be picky.) For a mate I want a male who is either going to take advantage of her naivete to rise in ranks, or is just flat out nasty. Not abusive, just a jerk. This will not be a love-love relationship. It may develop that way in their older years, should they stick to each other long enough, but I don't want a storybook romance.

I am A-ok with him flinging. She will not be ignorant of it, however, but will keep a stiff upper lip for appearances. She thinks that most lions she hasn't met (which is a lot) are all spies for Shangyue to test her allegiance. Sabah will do anything to make her father proud, and to live a good healthy life in the Mwezi with her head buried in the sand. (She thinks Shangyue is the embodiment of evil itself, and doesn't like his practices one bit. However, she also thinks that Meshach is a damn fool for going up against him.)

Through his jerkish behavior I can see her growing a backbone and maybe after their first litter is grown she will attempt to set him straight. Whether this ends with him leaving, shooting her down, or meeting her halfway will be up to plot.

In the case of a fling I'm looking for mostly looks from rogues and plot from Mwezi lions. She will think it's an absolute shame to have born cubs outside of a mating, and will have as little to do with them as possible. (i.e. make her cubs call her Auntie).

So, if you have anything, feel free to post! She's also open for general pride rp as well. c:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:07 pm
Brother and sister rp? <3  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:17 pm
Znaruto

Sounds awesome to me, Z! 83 You wanna start it out or shall I?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:19 pm
Painted Moose
Znaruto

Sounds awesome to me, Z! 83 You wanna start it out or shall I?

Could you cus i'm about to get ready to go to work  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:20 pm
Sure thing!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers