Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:43 pm
User Image
Mysterious stone in hand, the demon sat in the shadows of a tree near the grounds, her golden eyes lazily looking to everypae walking below her without a care. Few took any notice of her, likely a result of her ability to blend with the shadows and their own preoccupation with the festivities below. It was a nice moment of silence away from the brat... not that she really was actually called upon all that often to do much of anything for her.

Yet.

Who knew if or when that would all change? There was something off mentally about the teenager who declared herself master, that was for sure, but it seemed to be directed almost exclusively towards her sister. It was likely that the mother knew little about these vices.

Speaking of Twinkleshine, the mother, she was here at this festival, likely walking with the rest of that family, somewhere below. What would be the most logical method of action? Direct confrontation or something a little more flexible; family present or isolated; premeditated or spontaneous? Even if Rose was there, they wouldn't acknowledge each other at the moment, but it would surely create some consequences at another time. Glancing down, things just seemed to fall into place as golden irises caught the bouncing of some curly, pink hair held in place with a blue bow.

User Image

Twinkleshine was walking alone for the moment among the other pae'il, a soft creature (not a cake I swear) happily bouncing in her arms with her steps. She was out looking for little Rose who had left her and her sister during the cake walk; a shame, really, considering the new cuties that would be joining the family immediately. Perhaps she could have even gotten one for herself if she hadn't been such a sour-sport about doing something with her family. Was it puberty? Was that why she had seemed to want to be alone that evening? Those years had been a nightmare with Sparrow, but there had also been a lot of unfortunate things occurring that happened to coincide with the hormones. It would seem like nothing could be as bad as that.

But then again, she wasn't Rose and didn't know everything that she did, no matter how much she wished she did. A mother could only be so doting before she had to ease on the help and let her child find its own path. This seemed to be the time to be doing that again. That said, it didn't mean that they were allowed to just go on their own without telling anyone; that was simply irresponsible! What if something happened, or if she got lost, or hurt? The faun were being told to take extra caution when outside of the tree, so that was what they needed to do. Not be alone in an unfamiliar area with unfamiliar pae'il.

Oh... When she found Rose... Boy was she going to get an earful!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:29 am
Shrugging, Shah placed one of her hands on the branch to steady herself as she stood up, her eyes following Twinkle's every move. She could imagine her mellon speaking to her, calling this a 'sign of the Guardians' or some nonsense like that. It was hard to imagine that there might actually be something so tangible as an actual group that was responsible for all of this, but who was she to question it when there would be no benefit for doing so? A waste of mental energy.

At that moment she seemed to almost disappear completely as she quickly moved below. The day was drawing near its end, allowing her to close their gap quickly. She came just behind the fauny, silently, following her for just a moment before reaching forward and...

Having been so preoccupied at searching for Rose and just generally being irresponsible herself, Twinkleshine was unaware of anyone following her for even the briefest of times. It wasn't until Cream Puff started making whining noises that she stopped, and it wasn't until she felt someone touching her shoulder that she turned around with a jolt. "Excusemebutwhoareyou?" Exhaling, she paused a moment to collect herself before correcting herself. "Excuse me ma'am, but do you need something? I'm actually a bit busy right now."

Taking a look at the entirety of the female, she was taken aback slightly by the feline features. How... strange. There was always another breed making their appearance in this land, she just couldn't get used to it. Yet... There almost seemed to be a certain similarity in her that the fauny couldn't place. They had never met, but... Had she seen her somewhere before? Was there a reason she should know her?

Possibly? Probably not.

Standing her ground as she watched her turn around, she couldn't help but wonder if it would have been better to approach her from the front. Didn't really matter now, but such a startled reaction was unexpected. Time to just play it off. "Oh, please forgive me for startling you light that." She placed in a perfectly-timed hesitant laugh before continuing. "I am called Sharazhad. It is a pleasu--"

Now Twinkleshine wasn't trying to look blatantly uninterested in the conversation and anxious to continue going, but she was never one for hiding her emotions unless she was acting or playing a game.

Noticing this, the demon coughed and presented a stone she had been holding behind her. "If you are indeed the fauny Twinkleshine as your appearance leads me to believe, then you should know what this is. I was told by Takeko to seek you out for an explanation."

Wait, how did she know her name, and who was this Take-- Blinking, Twinkleshine moved forward to take the stone (without asking of course) from Sharazhad's hands. It looked the same, excluding the coloring of course, it felt the same... My... "My... little Sparrow came from one of these..." her voice trailed off as the memories came and she pushed it back into the demon's hands. Her eyes averted as her tone remained low. "You shouldn't have shown this to me; I have been trying so hard to forget."

That reaction... Yes, she knew what it was, but that didn't appear to be a good thing. Sparrow? Sparrow... Hadn't the brat mentioned that name before in conversation? Some sister-figure that she'd never met or the like. Bringing in the stone close, her words were carefully chosen as she prodded further. "Please forgive me if I have caused you to remember something painful." A pause. "And pardon me for my directness, but that implies you do know the origins of this stone, is that correct?"

"It isn't a stone." She about snapped as she was prodded again, her composure returning with a single breath. "It is an egg."

"An egg?!"

Nodding, she added. "A small, bird-like pae will hatch from it. I have seen many, but nobody knows exactly what they are or where they originally came from. Not even the princesses." Looking behind her, she fidgeted with her fingers. "Sorry, I really need to go find my daughter." her words were rushed, and before the demon could try and ask anything more she was turned around, running back into the crowd. She needed to find Rose now; what would she do if another of her children were lost?

Standing still and watching the fauny leave her, Sharazhad sighed and looked down to her hand. An egg was this? Spirits knew that she had no desire to be anything's caretaker, not to mention a bird. What could that even mean? Wings like the angels she had seen here, or perhaps a bit more resembling of the ones from her home.

Maybe she should just toss it somewhere.

Again, it was as if she could feel her mellon speaking to her in spirit (maybe those pesky things could do that?), telling her that it was through the Guardians' will that this came to happen. That they must have a reason for placing it in her care. A good reason.

Sighing, she caved in to her mind's imagination and turned around, stone egg still in hand. With any luck, the thing just wouldn't hatch and she wouldn't have anything to worry about.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:35 pm
(( Shahrazad's Egg!

User Image

Naturally, this will become a little girl! Please post in the certing thread with her name so we can get her certed up for you ~ ))

o0_Daisuke_0o

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff