[PRP] Lonely (Itzel x Ceto)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:10 pm

User Image

The white lioness moved quickly from her den, she was always careful to sleep at the same spot every night she had done much to make sure that she remembered as much as she could. As long as she made it back to her den she had things there to help, she ahd her name written in the wall and pictures of those she had come across recently. She didn't have any friends now, she had fleeting dreams of a male she had been with but she was pretty sure he was long gone now.

It wasn't often that Itzel felt lonely she didn't tend to remember from one day to the next that she hadn't seen anyone that day but that feeling was lingering in her now that perhaps she needed something more.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image

Ceto stretched out and let out a yawn. Lazy morning for a lazy lion, he thought with a grin. He had arrived in the area late at night and rested up for the night. Currently he had no intention of staying in the area. His mother had started off as a traveler, only to settle down when she had him and his two siblings. She had shared stories of the world around them. He decided that he wanted to see amazing sights.

Of course he had no idea how difficult it was to live alone. He was always having to search for his next meal. It took only a couple attempts for him to realize that he was a terrible hunter. He found that talking up strangers and asking for food was easier, though it could be a tad dangerous. Typically he picked his targets carefully.

As he started his morning walk, he had spotted a lightly furred lioness. His curiosity (and empty stomach) got the best of him. He brushed his mane back with his paw before approaching her. “Good morning!” He greeted. He stayed feet away from her in case she turned out to be hostile.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:53 pm
Itzel had a smile on her maw as soon as the other one called out to her. She had no memory of anyone ever hurting her so she had no reason to fear anyone, as far as she was concerned everyone was as nice as her. She turned and sat waiting for the lion to make his way over to her.

"Good morning" she greeted him "My name is Itzel." She was studying the lion in front of her, he was very interesting in color very different then her, he looked like a rippling river. She found him fun to look at. She sincerely hoped that he would be around the area for a little while she wanted a new friend.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:15 pm
It seemed like it was his lucky. She didn't seem to have any ill intent toward him. “Itzel,” He repeated, the name just rolling off his tongue. “It is nice to meet you. I am Ceto. I'm a traveler, an adventurer of sorts.” He gave her a grin. An adventurer who was always seeking his next meal, he thought. He enjoyed exploring, but only if it led to someone who could feed him.

“Know any good hunting spots around here?” He asked. His stomach gave a gargle as he asked. It really had been too long since he had had a full filling meal. He glanced away from her with a hint of embarrassment. The last thing he wanted was to show just how hungry he was.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:28 am
"Ceto" she repeated more to herself then anything else, she liked his name it was simple. She also liked the idea of being an adventurer it seemed like a very glamorous life. She returned the blue lions grin.

When he asked if there was good hunting spots around she paused for a moment, her memory always became an issue when others asked her for help, however her instincts were amazing. "I do believe you will find game that way through the trees." She said gesturing with her head to the right of them.

She didn't want the lion to leave just yet though, she guessed he must be hungry but she wanted to know more about him. "Wait though, I have a hare in my den." She turned quickly and pulled the hare out, it was fairly fresh meat not the best though.. she hoped it would be enough to get the lion to stick around a little longer. She placed her offering down at the lions feet and sat back down.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:39 am
Ceto nodded his head as was about to walk in the direction she pointed. Though he stopped when she offered the hare. A sliver of a smile appeared on his mouth as he looked down at the hare. Any time he didn't have to hunt was a good day. He laid down and ripped the hare and started to eat it, savoring each bite.

After he ate his first bite, he looked at Itzel and gave her a gentle smile. “Thank you for the food. I'm a terrible hunter, so it probably would have taken me all day to catch something.” He leaned down and continued to eat. It wasn't often that someone just offered to feed him. Usually he would have to trick and steal to get someone's catch. It felt good to have someone willing to help him.

'It might be worth while to stick around,' he thought with a smile.

“So Itzel, is this your home?” He asked curiously. “I haven't been in this area before so I was wondering if it belonged to a pride.”

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:38 pm
Itzel was happy when the male settled down and she was happy that it looked like he was going to stick around for a little bit. She hadn't had company in awhile, or at least she was pretty sure that he hadn't had company in awhile. Memory definitely wasn't her strong point but she thought it was getting better.

"I do live here, and as far as I am aware there is no one else in this area." Itzel tried to live a fairly uncomplicated life. It was usually easier to be on her own then around other animals.

"You are new to this area? Where did you come from?" Itzel asked the blue male. She was always very interested in other's back stories since she couldn't remember her own.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:04 pm
“It must be lonely here by yourself.” He stated. To a point he could understand feeling lonely. He had lived with his mother for sometime. They lived in a small group, not large enough to be a pack, just a group that watched each other. His mother had insisted that he set out to find his own calling instead of sticking around with her.

It was an eye opener, that's for sure. He lacked most skills lions his age should have. It didn't bother him too much as there was always someone who would offer him food, or in most cases he would just steal it. He did miss having company though. There were always travelers who passed by and told a tale or two before going on their way.

He never imagined he would become a traveler himself.

“I come from up north, though I wasn't apart of a pride or anything like that. It was my mom and I, plus a few others sharing the area. It was nice and peaceful like this area.” He said, before taking another bite. He had almost finished the hare, leaving a few bites left. It occurred to him that he had almost ate the whole thing without even asking Itzel if she wanted any.

“I'm sorry. This is you hare and I've been selfishly eating it.” He pushed the hare toward her. If he wanted to stay here for a bit, he needed to make sure not to upset her. This area would make a nice spot to rest up at.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:08 am
Itzel listened and watched as he ate. She wasn't bothered that he was eating away at the hare, but when he offered the hare back to her she was happy to have the few bites that were left.

"I don't mind you were clearly hungry, and hunting doesn't seem to be a problem for me." she told him happily. She would go out later perhaps and catch another few hares. She was happy to share with the male. To her it was worth his company to do a bit of hunting.

"I don't find it too lonely. I tend to forget really." her memory issues were a blessing and a curse. Some days she seemed to know more then others. "It sounds nice though, the place you came from. I wish I knew where I came from." she told him looking up towards the sky.

She shook her head not wanting to be stuck in sad thoughts. "Why don't you get some rest here while I go hunt us up some more hares" she offered. She figured the temptation of more food and rest would be good enough to keep the male around for a little while at least.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:56 pm
He smiled, thankful that she wasn't upset that he ate most of her hare. Ceto listened to her as she spoke. “You don't know where you're from?” He asked, wondering what happened to make her not know.

“I can wait here. I probably wouldn't be much help at a hunt. I'm too loud and too clumsy.” He said, with a quiet laugh. “When you get back maybe we could exchange stories? About our different adventures we've had out here?” He said with an eager smile.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces