Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:44 pm
Players!
Teepee of Kara Asumie

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:49 pm
Patchems's Post!

Standing over her son as she stretches her legs a bit. Liking to play tag with her lover most days she isn't sure just what to do when it is just Takumi and herself. Looking down at Takumi. "Ok my dear son. We are going to play a game so which game would you like? There is tag, racing, hide in seek.. Much more I am sure of." Wondering which one her son would pick as she waits for his answer as she stands there watching over her young one..  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:00 pm
Takumi's Post!

Listening to his mother as he thinks about what game he would like to play with her. Tag was over rated in this family as it was seeing his mother and father played it almost everyday. "I think we should play hide and seek. Can I hide first?" He ponders as he wishes that his mother will allow him to hide first. Scanning the area with his eyes as he wonders just where he wants to hide first. Oh there were lots of places to hide. But which one should he go to first. Thinking about it he realizes that he need to pay mind to his mother or he isn't going to be about to hear the answer to his question.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:04 pm
Patchems's Post!

Giggling as she can't help it. "Well of course you can hide first my sweet. After all today is all about you." Stating as she did promise him a day just for him and her. A mother and son play day. After all it is a mother's love to forget that she is an adult and goof off like a fool with her kids. Playing as if she is still a filly herself. One doesn't wish for their kids to grow up too fast.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:15 pm
Takumi's Post!

"Yay" Jumping about as he is happy as he looks at his mother once more. "Thank you. Now face the other way and close your eyes. No peeking ok Mom. And count to ten." As his mother turns about he bolts off to the perfect place. slowing down to a trot then to a walk as he gets into place under the weeping willow trees hidden by their leaves as he lays close to the trunk of the trees watching his mother through the breaks in the leaves and vines. Snickering a bit as he wonders if she will find him here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:35 pm
Patchems's Post!

Can't help but giggle more as she turns around and starts to count. Hearing Takumi's hooves hitting the ground when he bolted. "One" She counts slowly so that he will have enough time to get to his hiding spot. "Two" Another number down but listening to hear hooves hit the ground. Once it is silent she counts a bit faster. "Three... Four... Five.. Six.. Seven.. Eight.. Nine... Ten.. Ready or Not here I come."  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:51 pm
Takumi's Post!

His ears perk up as he hears his mother call out the Ready or Not part as stops his snicker so that he is as quite as he can be as he stays as still as a colt his age is able too. Hoping that he isn't found right away as his eyes trace his mother's steps or well what he can see of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:56 pm
Patchems's Post!

"Come out my dear." She giggles as she calls out to her son. Walking by where he is as she pretends not to see him but knows that he is there in the willow trees. "Oh my I can't seem to find my sweet son." She teases as she moves away from where Takumi is as she giggles. This was fun. She had to admit that playing with her kids was the best.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:20 pm
Takumi's Post!

Hearing his mother as he tries his best not to snicker at her calling out to him. And then saying that she can't find him. Although he doesn't move an inch. Planning to hold this out as much as he can seeing he needs to plan his next hiding spot after he is found and then there is the matter of how to find his mother when it is her turn to hide and him do the seeking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:17 pm
Patchems's Post!

"Hmm I guess my son isn't here. Maybe he went home." Patchems smirks a bit as she is testing to see if this will make her little boy come out of hiding or if he will keep his guard and stay right where he is though she already knows that he is there. But there is no fun in giving it away. Oh no the fun in playing with your little one is in the letting them think that they have you beat.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:20 pm
Takumi's Post!

Something isn't right. The way his mother is acting. He sighs as he realizes that she has known from the start where he is. But she is his mother so she is letting him feel that he has her beat in this game. Well two can play this game he thinks to himself as he waits until his mother's back is to him and then he bolts outta his hiding spot and runs by his mother biting her tail to tug it as he did.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:24 pm
Patchems's Post!

Feeling her tail being pulled and then a flash of black go by her. What on earth just happened she thought as she notices it was her son. Well this was new. Maybe he was changing the game on her. Did she give it away that she knew where he was too clearly. Thinking that she had him fooled was a lie. But this makes it even more fun as she trots after him.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:32 pm
September starts after this Post!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:29 pm
Takumi's Post!

In a full gallop as he is off changing the game between him and his mother from hide n seek to a race. Having the head start Takumi thought that he would have the win in the bag but he was forgetting that he is smaller then his mother so the land he can cover isn't as much as what his mother could clear in a much shorter time then he could. Although this thought isn't in his head at the moment He is having fun with this and that is really all that truly matters when you are having a fun day with family.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:34 pm
Patchems's Post!

Giggling as she knows that her little one thinks that he has this win in the bag. So she plays along slowly her trot to a prance as she is still catching up to him. But what fun is it when a parent wins a game and doesn't give their little one a chance to beat them. Her mother use to let her win in most of the games they played together so doing that with her son means more to her then her son will ever know for now. Maybe one day when he was grown and had kids of his own he would learn that letting your their one win is more fun then beating them in games.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff