[PRP] The Sun's Warmth (Suchi x Kaveh)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:22 am
Kaveh was exhausted from running around the day before. He often went through the same pattern. One day he would want to spend the whole day doing something anything and then others days he liked to relax in the sun, no matter what though he always found himself finding ways to be close to the warmth.

He began to remember that a few days back he was thinking about going to the water side, and maybe going swimming. Many animals didn’t like swimming but he was an exception. He like the other members in his family were drawn to it. His mother mentioned mermaids when he asked her about it but he didn’t remember what else she said.

He ventured around the area looking for a lake, river, pond, or maybe even the ocean. He liked the ocean the most because of the taste of salt. He always needed to drink fresh water after going in the ocean though. He turned his attention to a noise he heard.

He was curious if it was just the wind playing tricks on him or if someone was nearby. He decided to walk in the direction of the noise he heard maybe it would lead him to another animal or the water. Whichever one it was he didn’t care he was just excited for either.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:25 pm
Suchi had been thinking about Kaveh since she had met him, they had had such a great time together hunting and in the end she had gotten a belly full of squirrel in her mind the day had been a great success. Suchi had never met anyone like Kaveh before in fact she hadn't spent much time around anyone other than family members, and never had someone stuck in her head as much as Kaveh had.

Today she was playing in a river that she had found, it wasn't very large river at all but it was deep enough to swim yet not powerful enough to sweep her away or anything like that. Suchi liked the water because as long as it was deep enough she stayed afloat and there was nothing to stub her toes on.

Suchi was having such a great time in the water, her head lost to the thoughts of Kaveh that she didn't even hear the other animal moving towards her.

Leasano

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:45 pm
It seemed like today was Kaveh’s lucky day. The sound was coming from both the water and an animal. As he got closer he realized who it was. It was Suchi! He could recognize her lovely black and green coat anywhere.

It had only been a few days since he last saw her and here she was again. It must have been fate. He approached her with a childish laugh. ”Suchi is that you?” He asked the female hyena. He wanted to make sure it was her. He didn’t want to make it awkward if it was some other hyena.

He was sure it was her though. He could recognize her beauty from anywhere even though they had only met once. He wasn’t able to forget about her after the day they met. She was a really fun girl.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:23 pm
Suchi turned quickly at the mention of her name. She was pleasantly surprised to see the object of her thoughts to be standing at the water's edge looking at her. Excitedly she swam towards the waters edge jumping out of the water to greet Kaveh.

Without thinking about it she gave a great shake as she got out of the water. After shaking the loose water off her pelt she turned sheepishly towards Kaveh hoping that she hadn't gotten him too wet. "Hi Kaveh." she said like an excited little girl. She couldn't believe how giddy the male made her.

Leasano

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:31 pm
Kaveh didn’t mind the water that got splashed on him he was just happy to see her. He was so excited he didn’t know what to say or do. He had to talk though. Standing there awkwardly was an option to but not a good one. ”What are you doing here?” He asked already having a big grin on his face.

The first time he met her he didn’t talk to her that much he figured now was the time to do it. He didn’t know much about her and she didn’t know much about him. He wanted to change that. If it was possible he wanted to know everything about her.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:56 pm
Suchi smilled glad that the male hyena didn't mind getting all wet. "I was swimming." she said looking back at the water. "I like swimming." she was a childish girl at heart and had always liked the water, and liked even better that it was much harder to get hurt in the water.

"What about you? What are you doing in this area? Do you live her? " She spilled out all of the questions without even taking a breath. She was really curious about Kaveh. She didn't know much about him yet but she would be sure to find out lots.

Leasano

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:02 pm
She liked swimming as well. Kaveh couldn’t help but to grin when she said the reason she was there. He couldn’t even begin to comprehend how they had so much in common. He wanted to know if she would want to go swimming with him sometime. Before he could say anything she overwhelmed him with questions.

Kaveh smiled happy that she was willing to ask so many questions. It meant that she was as curious about him as he was towards her. ”I don’t live here I don’t live anywhere in particular me and my family move around a lot.” He spoke quickly because he wanted to ask her some questions as well. ”I live with my mother and my sister.”

”So how about you where do you live?” He wished that she lived close to him. If not then he could think about moving closer to her. That might seem a little strange though so he kept the thought in his head.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:17 pm
Suchi laughed a little when Kaveh answered her questions the same way she had answered them. It was odd that they were similar but it made Suchi happy. As she listened she had her head cocked to the side trying her best to absorb all the information he was giving her.

Once he asked her question she smiled, happy that he wanted to know more about her, "I don't live anywhere either... though I guess I tend to stay in and around this area. I have a big family but I only see them from time to time. I have three sisters and two brothers." For all she knew her family had gotten bigger since she had last seen them but she wasn't too worried about that.

"Do you usually stay in this area or are you going to leave soon?" she asked there was a slight quiver in her voice she really hoped that he would be staying in this area for awhile, she didn't want to loose Kaveh.

Leasano

nessiaing

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:40 am
Kaveh smiled. He wanted to ask her the same thing. He didn’t want her to leave the area because then it would be harder to find her. ”We move around a bit but…” He wanted to come up with a way they could still see each other often.

”How about one day every week we meet up somewhere?” He thought it was a good plan. He didn’t want to go looking around for her when he wanted to see her, making a plan sounded like a good way to meet up. ”So this day every week lets meet right here.”

”If you can’t do every week then at least every month…what do you think?” He wanted her to say yes so badly. He began to think maybe he had to offer her something to get her to agree. He thought about saying that he would get her squirrel everyday she would say yes. He didn’t think she was going to say no though it didn’t seem like she would. He just knew she wouldn’t because she was kind.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:23 am
"Every week, every week." Suchi replied quickly she didn't like the idea that it would have to be a month between each time she saw Kaveh. A week was easier, 7 sleeps and she would see Kaveh she could keep track of that no problem.

"I like this plan." she told him. She looked towards the sky it was starting to get dark and she knew that it was time that she get going to find a place to sleep for the night.

"I must go Kaveh, but one week today I will be right here waiting for you." Before she could think too much about it she gave Kaveh a quick nuzzle before she ran off into the trees.

Leasano
Finished?

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas