Zosie
Ena was in particularly high spirits today. The pack was still small but was growing in numbers, and the general attitude of all members was pleasant and driven. She had even managed to recruit for her Air house, and had found an intruiging male that was a lot like herself in many sense, and starkly different in others. Her brother had made her her feathered anklets early on, but he had presented her with another gift. A beautiful feathered head-dress, wild and bright, for her ceremonies and important dances. She had cherished it from the second she received it and had made sure it was safe in her den. It wasn't suited to treks out into the forest, where she headed now.

Seaki
Airle did not often venture further out of his own pack, but there were times he had needed to. His faithful companion Clandestin had scampered off down the mountain with her brother, Blanc, in tow. While normally his little friend could handle herself, her brother was another story - skittish and frightened of most things.

So off he went into the roguelands with determination in his gait

Zosie
She wandered further than usual today, still on a dizzying high from the new members that had joined their group. Ena was always on a mission to recruit more, and then maybe when they became bigger, word would spread. She hoped theirs would be viewed as a pack that was able to give safety to some more vulnerable wild dogs, and they would allow safe passage to other species too if need be. Suddenly she saw another figure up ahead - indeed one of the same species, and approached him with a smile. Perhaps another new recruit? "Hello!" She called out.

Seaki
It had taken Airle a moment to realized a voice was calling out to him. "Hello," he called back search out the figure that had called to him. He noticed another dog, one not a part of his own pack. He knew that, of course. The dogs in his pack rarely came out this far themselves, but he hadn't heard of another pack besides the Nyota near by. "Are you from around here?"

Zosie
"Yes yes!" She nodded enthusiastically. Ena was fast becoming a walking advertisement for the pack. Something the immediately struck her about the wild dog in front of her is that he was good looking indeed, it wasn't something she noticed about others often, but she noticed it about this male.. Maybe Danza too, but she wouldn't admit that to him! Smiling, she acted a little more coyly. "I live just over in a clearing back there.." She gestured with her head gently. "It's small but we're starting up... It's great." If she was a walking advertisement, she wasn't doing a fantastic job at selling the pack.

Seaki
Airle gave a small, lopsided grin at her enthusiasm, but nearly froze at the words she spoke. A small group starting up? Sounded like a pack. So near the Tangambili it could be worrisome. "A pack, then?" He asked, stepping closer. It could be just a small, random group though - that was always possible.

He could pull them into Tangambili if it was a small group.

Or, tell Ziwa about it, and perhaps they could ally themselves along them, and have a safer border.

Zosie
Ena nodded gently. "Yes, a pack." She peered at the male curiousily, with his deep chocolately fur. "Do you have a pack?" Afraid he would say yes, she looked to the ground for a moment. Then again even if he said no, there was no guarantee this male would join their pack, after all. Some creatures liked to be rogues, to wander without a home. Maybe he was one of them.

Seaki
He thought back to his pack, where his mate and friends resided and out into the roguelands where his companion had run off to. "I do, just up the mountain," he offered. It was near the very peak, where winters got absolutely freezing and summers just got the pleasant warmth about it.

"But I would very much like to know about yours, if you can tell me?"

Zosie
'Oh the mountain?' She knew vaguely of it, it was in the other direction to their pack but it wasn't too far away. She did feel a little disappointed that he already had a home, but he was still interested in what her pack was about. 'Well there's seven houses, and we each have a different profession or love- but we all work together.... It makes for lot of diversity' she blinked up at him. 'What about yours?'

Seaki
Her pack, if he was honest, sounded really interesting. "We work as a unit. I'm the head of the guard there. There are gatherers and artisans, hunters and guards. We worship the wind and moon, and all the gods that we can manage to speak to." He told her. "Our leader's companion - a small white klipspringer, has actually gone missing. It's why I've come down the mountain."

He gave her a small smile. "Did he happen to come this way?"

Zosie
His pack seemed interesting too...Gods? Ena was spiritual but they didn't believe in specific gods. She would love to meet a god some day, she imagined it would be a magical experience. She hadn't seen any other creatures though. 'I haven't, sorry...' She wished se could help the male.

Seaki
He gave her a gentle smile. "No worries. His sister often drags him out, and he's a little shy is all. He normally sticks to the Alpha," it worried him. Perhaps he was going the wrong way, but this was the safest way down the mountain. Then again, the small preybeasts could hop down the craggy rocks on the other side with unbelievable ease, so perhaps he had gone the wrong direction!

"They normally come back, but I worry," he sighed. They were prey-beasts after all!

Zosie
'Ah' Ena looked genuinely concerned. None of the dogs in the pack had any similar companions but she supposed if they did, they would be their own responsibilities. 'Maybe I can help you look?' She offered

Seaki
He gave her a small smile. "Help would be much appreciated," he nodded. "Maybe they went this way," he started in the direction that he indicated and - well, if they found them, that was always a good thing. If not, he'd have to return home with no klipspringers and explain to the alpha about the situation.