Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[prp] Babysitting a Paeterpiller. - Melanthios X Avidan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:01 am
User ImageEachann kept an eye on Melanthios as they wandered though Laisidhiel. The Faun was hoping that a friend of his would be willing to watch the paeterpiller while he tried to figure out more about the feather and message that had been found at the festival. The fact that the note had been written in blood was the reason he was leaving the child behind. It just didn't seem like a good idea to bring a child into something that could end up being dangerous. Finding himself at the entrance to Avidan's nook the faun knocked on the door. Hopefully he wasn't interrupting anything.

User ImageMelanthios was very disappointed that he was not allowed to go with Eachann to find out more about the bottle he had found. He wriggled along slowly, making his disappointment clear. He didn't understand why Eachann would not let him see what was written on the note. He wanted to look at the pretty writing! It must have looked cool, he bet it was some sort of ancient runes or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:25 pm
Avidan glanced up at the sound of knocking at his door, "One sec!" Quickly putting down the charcoal drawing he'd been working on, he rose from his seat to answer.

"Oh, hey Eachann," A bit of a smile cracked his face as he noticed the caterpaelar that accompanied his acquaintance, "And hello to you too!" He suspected that the child wouldn't appreciate him going on about how adorable he was, as much as the gargoyle wanted to. He'd never seen one of them up close, and this little one was definitely very cute. "Something I can help you two fine gentlemen with today?"

shadica

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:57 pm
Eachann smiled at his friend, "Hey! This is a but sudden but I was wondering if you would be willing to watch Melanthios for a bit for me. He found a note at the carnival and I'm going to check it out but I don't want to leave him alone." he said, geusting to the paeterpiller he had brought with him as he spoke. "Oh right, Melanthios, this is Avidan."

"Hello" Melanthios said with a small wave as he looked up at the gargoyle pae, he had never seen a pae that looked like that before. He looked cool with those leather wings. He was glad that the other pae didn't start talking about how strange looking he was. Most of the other pae found his long body and extra set of legs strange.

Oziandra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 pm
Avidan blinked a little, he wasn't much of a babysitter, but he couldn't in good conscience let Eachann down like that. It wasn't like he had been doing all that much to begin with. And besides, he had wanted to socialize more, even if kids weren't who he'd planned on socializing with.

"It's nice to meet you, Melanthios. Uh, yeah, of course. I'd be happy to help out. I'm sure we could find something fun to do." He crouched to be at eye level with the little one, "That sound alright to you?"

shadica

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

shadica

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:24 pm
"Thank you so much." Eachann let out a sigh of relief as his friend agreed to watch Thios for him. "Hopefully It won't take to long for me to get this sorted out. Thanks again, I really appreciate this."

Melanthios nodded at the grey pae. "Yeah... that sounds good." The paeterpiller wanted to go with Eachann but he had agreed to stay if the other wanted him to. He still didn't understand why he could go with him to see the seer but Avidan seemed nice.
Oziandra

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff