Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:38 pm
The Players!
The Teepees:: Kara || She-Ra

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:58 pm
Tsumetai for once isn't sized down as she is walking about stretching her legs move. She hasn't gotten over being the toy to a skinwalker but is glad that is over as she takes a deep breath to take in the nature around her to relax and enjoy all the things about her. Sighing a bit as she is all alone in this area hoping to bump into someone to chat with. Maybe make a new friend or run into an old friend. Seeing all of her family is busy with their own families. Hating the fact that she is all alone as she looks about wondering why it is that she stays in these places that seem to have no other Soquili in them. Was it because she fears running into another Skinwalker. Maybe that was it. Thinking about it as she isn't watching where she is going. Then all of a sudden she runs into something soft and fluffy.. Blinking a bit as she steps back a few times as she then looks at just what she ran into. "Oh my I am so sorry I was deep in thought." Huh.. Shocked as she knows this Stallion. "Raven?" She hopes she got his name correct.

Feeling so bad that she just walked right into him. Praying that he isn't too mad at her for that as she waits for the silent stallion to say something. If anything seeing she knows that she isn't the chit chatting type.

She-Ra of Etheria

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:34 am
Raven wasn't quite sure where he was at the moment. It had been a habit of his over the years to not pay attention to where he was going simply because wherever it ended up being he wouldn't be there long. Oh he looked out for dangers and obstacles, but actually paying attention to the path he took and surroundings was a rare thing for him. Really he found that every forest looked the same as all the other forests, this meadow was similar to that meadow, and so on, so knowing exactly where he was at any given moment was silly. All he needed to know was that he was in a forest or a meadow and that was it. And so was the case today, his hooves were merely taking him wherever they wished at the moment and tomorrow, or perhaps later today, he would move somewhere else. Really his only thought at the moment is that one of these days he should go visit his mother.

This thought was interrupted by someone walking right into him and he turned his attention to the mare in time for him to hear her say his name. He stared at her for a few moments. He knew he had met her at some point, but names were not something he bothered to remembered. They were like the places he visited, not important to him and thus he didn't bother learning or remembering the details. He did a quick search of his memory but came up with no name to put to her face. "Yes." He finally said, confirming her questioning his name and then he remained silent, as was his way in life.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:51 pm
"You don't recall me do you?" She smiles as she watches him and knows that he isn't one of many words and that was fine by her. After all it wasn't something that he was doing to be rude it was just who he was. Even forgetting about her and her name wasn't something he did to be mean or rude. Maybe he forgot because he never thought he would run into her ever again and that was just fine. Standing there as she just smiles. "I am Tsumetai. But because I see you as a friend you can call me Tai." Knowing what one was like was better then feeling forgotten over the small things.

Realizing after meeting him the first time that he travels a lot and it would be pointless to recall all that he ran into. She can't believe herself to be above the rest when this is only the second time running into Raven. Looking up and having to admit that the day is such a nice one. "It is a lovely day. So still traveling about as normal? I wonder what brings you into this area?" Wanting to tease him like saying something along the lines of 'Do you miss me that much?' But that would be a bit too much for a joke and might be hurtful. As that he doesn't remember her so that joke would be pushing it to much and would be rude of her so she keeps it to herself.

Tsumetai stretches her wings by fluttering them softly sounding like a butterfly's wings. Then onto stretching her legs one by one. Lastly her neck moving it side to side to stretch it out in order to feel relaxed more so then she is now. Her mind no longer on things of pain from the past as she smiles once again. There are berries in this area that are the best and that is why she is here. "Oh have you tried the berries in this area. They are to die for. That good in taste at least. If you haven't tried them and want to. I can show you where to find them. But warning. Don't eat the orange berries because those are toxic."

What also should she add to that. "Although the blue, purple, and red ones are great to snack on. One shouldn't eat too much of them. Their sweetness can upset the tummy if one isn't use to eating a lot of sweet things. Oh and the green ones aren't ready to be eaten." That was all that she thought should be added about the berries. Only the orange ones were toxic. Those didn't start off green they started off a light orange and changed to a deeper orange in color.

She-Ra of Etheria

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:26 pm
He stood silently for a moment. He remembered her but not clearly enough to put a name to her face or any other details. He had met her some time ago, it was cold and there was snow, but that was all he remembered. Actually now that he was thinking about it he also remembered that she talked a lot. "I don't often bother to remember names or places." He finally said with a shrug after a pause and then added on. "Tsumetai." After she had reminded him of her name.

Hearing her comment on it being a lovely day Raven tipped his gaze up towards the sky. He hadn't really paid attention to it much earlier. It did look like it was a pretty nice day. Slowly he returned his gaze to her. "I am always traveling." It was point in fact the only reason why he lived, or at least it felt like it was his purpose in life, to wander around the lands. Though only he knew the true reason behind his constant travels. Many placed it on a strong sense of wanderlust, but that was not the case, at least not fully.

He listened to her talk of the various berries in the area. Honestly he wasn't sure if he had ever tried the berries in this area, or any other area he had visited recently. Again that was the type of detail that didn't matter of him. Although he did lock away the mention of orange berries being toxic, things that like were important and so he would pay attention to and remember those details. "Okay." He said, though he didn't expand on what he meant by that.

Kara Asumie
]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:42 pm
"Then follow me this way." Walking with a bit of a limp to one of her hind legs. This is from being a Skinwalker's toy and when she tried to escape her hind leg was hurt in order to stop her from escaping. She is still recovering from it and though it might never heal fully she is getting use to it. Looking back at him as she smiles. Also there is a purple-ish blue flower in this area that only blooms at night. Stay away from those they are toxic as well." She points out as she slowly leads the way to the berries. Trying to hide her limp as it does bother her and she can't bring herself to talk about it to anyone. Not even family.

She starts to hum to herself as she continues to walk. The berries aren't that far from where they are right now.

She-Ra of Etheria

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:32 pm
Raven waited just a moment before following Tsumetai as she led the way to where the berries were. He noticed her limp but said nothing, he had seen Soquili with mild injuries like this before and it didn't seem to be bothering her so why mention it. Besides it would be another detail of life that wouldn't matter in the long run. Raven preferred to keep things simple, learn about and remember what was important, don't both and/or forget what wasn't. It may not be the ideal way of thinking for most but it was the way Raven did things. It kept his life a lot less complicated, and that was the appeal for him.

He did however log away the information about the toxic flower. Eating something that would poison him, or worse kill him, was not something that Raven was looking to do anytime soon. His ears perked as Tsumetai began to hum. He never did quite understand why some Soquili and other animals hummed when they were doing things. But again it was one of those things that he just kept out of his life to keep things as simple as possible. If humming was required for something, well then he may do it...or he may just forget about that certain thing and go do something else, it would all depend on what the result was in the end. Right now though, humming served no purpose that he could see but he wasn't about to tell Tsumetai that, if she felt the need to hum then so be it.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:11 pm
Once at the berries Tsumetai stops as she turns about looking at him finishing up her humming. "These are the berries. Please Enjoy." Happy that he didn't ask about the limp. After all she is trying to forget the fact that she was the toy to a skinwalker. Stretching a bit as she smiles. "So where have your travels taken you? I would love to hear about them. But only if you wish to talk." She doesn't wish to bug him too much seeing she understands that he is more of the silent type then a chatty catty which was nice for the most part as she nibbles on some of the berries. It was nice to see Raven again not just because he was a friend in her eyes but also because he is easy on the eyes.

She had to admit that he was very easy on the eyes. Smiling to herself as she hummed a note or two. She does this when she is happy more then anything else.

She-Ra of Etheria

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:52 pm
Raven cast his gaze over the various berry bushes before him as he came to a stop. There sure were quite a dew and them and they were fairly loaded down with the berries. Lowering his head he pulled a few berries from the bushes. Nodding his head as he chewed he had to admit, although silently, that they did taste pretty darn good. He ate a few more mouthfuls while thinking over Tsumetai's question.

"Can't really tell you." He finally said after swallowing down another mouthful of berries. "Forest, lake, swamp, mountain. But exactly where I went...don't know." He looked at her and gave a shrug of his shoulders. "Names of places are like names of Soquili, I don't tend to bother remembering them." Besides to him all forests looked the same, and the same thing could be said for meadows, lakes and every other type of land that he could come across.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Nodding as she smiles. "I can understand that. My home is the one place that doesn't look like all the rest. I live in underground caverns that are connected to the cave my brother and I grew up in. The underground lake is lite up by Glow worms. There is a garden we grow there in which you can find all sorts of fruits, veggies. and much more. There are hollowed out trees above that let in the sun light to the plants. It is a save place. The field of glowing lilies is also something. Not sure if you would like it. But it is nice." She points out as she realizes that she did the one thing she didn't wanna do in front of him and that was to go on and on about something. Oh well too late to take it back now.

Besides it wasn't that long of a go on and on. Tsumetai smiles as she sways her tail. The plushie wolf staying perfectly balanced as she watches Raven. Happy that he is there and that he was enjoying the berries as she was getting a bit on the lonely side just before she ran into him.

She-Ra of Etheria

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:25 am
ninja  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff