Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Ok, can someone tell me what's wrong with the Marketplace?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:35 am
I mean, the prices are outreagous for like donation letters, but can someone tell me why?

I found out my Angelic Sash is like 4.4 billion gold, but a July 2014 Monthly Collectible letter is like 6.5 billion gold. So if I donated 2.50$ to Gaia in July, I could've bought back my angelic sash? Are you kidding me?

Can someone tell me what is going on with that? I mean, what the hell?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am
I mean, that is crazy. But that tells me that Gaia might me failing so they are trying to trick people (users) into donating like 2.50$ or more to Gaia so they can get letters to sell so they can make their AVIs into whatever they want, like where they can even have access to the rarer items to. So people can get tricked into donating just even 2.50$ to get over a billion gold so they can get expensive crap so they can make their avis to whatever they want. I fear it may be that. I dunno. What do you guys know?  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:44 am
Told you all I'm a trend setter.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:20 am
Look at my avi. I just bought back 38% of my treasure hold's inventory the bastards banned. Soo sad.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:23 am
I have 10 billion gold. what the hell? And have an angelic sash what the hell?

Ok I need an explanation now. stare What has happened to Gaia?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:34 pm
Have you missed all the gold generators? The re-release of the old donation items and so on.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:14 pm
cool4
Have you missed all the gold generators? The re-release of the old donation items and so on.
Never heard of that. I don't do all the dumb stuff on Gaia anymore. I hate Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 am
Zombie Girl Ali
cool4
Never heard of that. I don't do all the dumb stuff on Gaia anymore. I hate Gaia.

Gaia keeps releasing gold generators that messed with the market. You can win up to a trillion gold in some of them.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:56 pm
cool4
Zombie Girl Ali
cool4

Gaia keeps releasing gold generators that messed with the market. You can win up to a trillion gold in some of them.
I can get a trillian gold with just like less than a hundred dollars in real life.

Gaia is most likely doing this cuz they are failing and pressuring peole to donate to them cuz they are failing. Cuz anime is not popular anymore. I assure you. I know Sailor Moon is coming back but no one knows what anime is anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:24 am
Yeah, i clearly have not been on for a while, and I noticed the prices were crazy  

OMG Kaitlin

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items