[PRP] Is this Goodbye? (Nuru x Euanthe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:39 pm
Euanthe just had to talk to him again. She couldn’t let everything just disappear so quickly. If she could her family wouldn’t be falling apart. She stood outside the bone lands. She stood on the green grass the matched her coat. She was waiting for him.

She didn’t know if he would come she hadn’t told him to meet her or anything she just hoped that he would come because she had a feeling that he would. She stood half broken in the place they had met. The memories of the times they spent together flashed through her mind.

She stood there a different hyena. She had changed so much since before they met. Every day she spent with him she changed more for the better was she really ready to lose him? She didn’t have an option though she had to forget him.

Her children promised that she could give him a final goodbye, and that would be all she would do, just a simple goodbye. She didn’t want it to end at that though she wanted to run away with him from all their responsibilities but that wasn’t possible.

They both had so many people relying on. It wasn’t possible for her to leave her family she had to take care of them. She kept on saying the same things in her head over and over again. Would she even be able to see him? If she did would she even say goodbye?

Caliwolfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:31 am
Leasano

Nuru was a bundle of mixed emotions. Lately he had been sort of down with his happiness and hadn't mustered the courage to sing in front of everyone like he usually did. This was much to the relief of his packmates poor ears that usually suffered at the sound of his broken notes and crackling voice.

But to those who knew Nuru best, they would know this could only mean one thing. He was depressed, sad, miserable even. Some of his friends tried to comfort him but he was still feeling pretty bummed out. Vellamo, Kaveh ... Children of Euanthe. They both seemed so intent on making him leave his beloved pack, which was something Nuru would never do. He only hoped none of this was reflecting back on Euanthe. If it was he would feel it was his fault, and be a little more sad because of it.

This day he had set out to go hunting again. Though he had no aim for birds or bees or fish like he had hunted recently. Instead he was preying after hares and klipspringers that crossed his path. But... His hunting wasn't going to well. Eventually he walked to where he had first met Eua, without meaning to. Seeing her there he was confused, happy, but confused. He decided to greet her happily.

"Eua!" He called. "The bees didn't eat you! I'm so happy!"

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:13 am
Euanthe could barely believe it when she saw Nuru she wanted to let all the tears that she had been concealing fall, but she held them in. She was so happy to see him she didn’t realize she even missed him as much as she did. Seeing him healed her broken heart at least slightly.

She told herself that she had to do it though. She had to tell him that they would never see each other again. She didn’t want to though because if she did her tears would fall. She didn’t want to let go of him she never wanted to let go of him. She had to though. She was lucky enough being able to see him in this moment.

Vellamo barely agreed to let her go see him. She did though. Euanthe wondered why. She thought that she would say no. Maybe Vellamo found out that this was something Euanthe needed. She looked at Nuru knowing she had to say something she couldn’t just keep on standing there just staring at him.

”Ya…” She said sadness in her voice. She decided that she should repeat the line with a happier tone to not worry her love. ”I thought they were going to get at least one of us but you seem fine.” She tried to say the line with excitement but she couldn’t. She couldn’t act happy when she knew this was the last time she would ever see Nuru.

Euanthe felt as if darkness surrounded them and rain was pouring. She didn’t understand why but then she found out. It was because the tears were falling. She couldn’t help it she wanted to be able to be with him but why couldn’t she? She wanted to run away with him forever but she could never do that she could never do that to him or her children. ”I don’t want to lose you.” She cried out to him hoping he would understand.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:22 am
Leasano

Nuru watched as Euanthe sobbed miserably. He honestly didn't know why she was so upset, but it upset him just watching her be upset.

He crept closer to Euanthe, and nuzzled her gently. "What are you talking about, silly Eua?" He waited until she faced his direction, grinning widely for her to see. "I'll always be right here, you don't need to lose anyone." It was then that he paced a few black steps away from Eua, to allow her some space.

Just like when he was a child and had to comfort his siblings. He would often do such for his sisters, mainly out of fear that they'd eat him if he remained near but for Eua he backed away for a different reason. She was... Strong, in a sense. She wasn't physically stronger than Vellamo... Nuru knew that. But he also knew that she was emotionally stronger than either of her children. He was only trying to help with that, get her back on her feet so to speak.

"If you have to go, you have to go." He said. "But I'll be waiting here if you come and visit again."

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm
Euanthe let out a sad laugh as if he didn’t get it. It was because he didn’t. He didn’t understand what she was trying to say. She didn’t want to put it in words though. ”Don’t wait…because I’ll never come.” She had promised her children that it would be the final time she would see him.

She had to keep that promise because if she didn’t they wouldn’t family. She didn’t want to lose her family they were to valuable. Even though they would always be connected by blood they could still leave her. ”I made a promise.” She told him tears still falling. She understood that he wanted to comfort her but he couldn’t.

She closed her eyes trying to let the words come out. ”I’m here to say goodbye.” She said it she completed her mission she knew that she should have left the moment she said it but her feet wouldn’t move. She wanted to be near him longer. She wanted to feel the warmth she always felt when she was around him.

”I won’t leave just yet though I still have so many things I have to tell you.” She wanted to tell him how much she loved him. She wanted to tell him how he changed her for the better. She had to tell him how much of a difference he made in her life, and then she would be gone. That would be the end of everything. She would have to forget the warmth she once loved so much.

CaliWolfe
Why does it have to be so sad? crying

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:48 am
Nuru remained silent. He didn't know what to say nor did he fully understand what it was Eua was telling him.

Then, he got it. Somehow, his brain managed to digest what it was she was trying to say.

Nuru whimpered loudly. He gave Eua a very sad face, like a puppy that had been kicked. But this wasn't physical pain, Nuru was used to dealing with that but not... Not this. This was... "Eua." His voice was scratchy, broken with tears that he fought to keep away. He had to remain happy. For them. For her. For himself and keeping up his usual chipper persona.

"...." He struggled for words, and at that to even look at her. She was going away and never returning? But... Ah, he knew that. She had a pack of her own she didn't need to stick around him... "I..." He took a deep breath. "What do you need to tell me?" He asked with a smile. It was a nice smile, very sincere.... He realized that after he smiled he had hoped Eua would also cheer up.

Leasano
crying after this RP is finished we have enough for a breeding.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:05 am
She showed him a weak smile summoning up most of her remaining strength in doing so, but she still had to tell him; she had to tell him how he made her feel. ”The day I met you, everything changed.” She shook her head slightly tears still in her eyes.

”Everything was better.” She laughed small, trying to smile. ”Everything, was just…so much brighter.”

”I can’t explain it but I just found myself smiling more, finding things to be happy about, wanting to be with you.” She sighed slowly and began to continue. ”But then I was told I couldn’t be with you. I thought I could do it at first, but then a day went by and I realized I couldn’t.”

”I had to see you…at least one last time.” Her voice began to crake tears swelling up even more than before. ”To tell you.” She paused not sure if she wanted to break her heart even more, and his.

”I love you Nuru.” She began to breathe slowly. ”I love you.” She repeated herself.

Caliwolfe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:16 am
"I love you too Eua." Nuru surprised himself when the words slipped off his tongue. He didn't fight having admitted it however and instead he smiled at her kindly. He loved her, yeah, he had to have. She loved him and he loved her. Even if they couldn't be together it somehow made him happy to know they still held true feelings for one another.

It was saddening though and made his heart feel heavy. "Eua." He was careful to be quiet. "We...." He paused for a gulp of air. This hurt him to think it let alone say it. How was he suppose to tell Eua, the girl he was head over heels for that they couldn't find happiness together. "We... Can't be. Together." He choked out the words in his sadness, issuing yet another whine.

"It doesn't work because... It wouldn't." He assumed she was aware that besides the fact they were dedicated to their packs, that Vellamo was going to rip out his fur if he didn't say other words.

"I still love you though." He told her, in hopes that she didn't think he was saying he didn't. Nuru was simple, love was complicated. He didn't know what to do to cure himself of it. "I..."

"I'm sorry, Euanthe." He bowed his head low in an apologetic way. He felt like it was his fault this was all happening. Because he had knocked both himself and Eua off of a cliff many weeks earlier.

Leasano

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:42 am
Euanthe smiled when Nuru had told her that he had loved her as well. ”No don’t apologize.” She told him no wanting him to feel guilty about it. It wasn’t his fault. It wasn’t anyone’s fault. They just weren’t meant to be.

It hurt Euanthe to think that they weren’t meant to be. Nothing could bring them together. Neither one were willing to sacrifice their past lives for the other. It would be a hard choice to make, an impossible choice. ”You didn’t do anything wrong, neither of us did.”

”It just…can’t.” She stopped already knowing the he knew what she meant. At this moment they were both having closure. They were finally able to know what the other though. At least Euanthe hoped that was how Nuru felt.

She didn’t want him to miss her and she didn’t want to miss him, but she knew she would. She would have to keep the feeling concealed inside of her. At this moment she felt as if she would never love again.

She would never be able to find anyone who made her feel like Nuru did. She felt as if she would never be as happy as when she knew him, but deep in her heart she knew that she would one day forget him.

She would one day be happy again, and that is because she is strong. She has the strength to make it through anything.

She would leave Nuru happy of all the things that they had done together, and be proud that both of them were able to see why they couldn’t stay together, that both of them were able to say goodbye.

”This will be the last time…Goodbye.” She turned away from him not wanting to her his response. She didn’t want to know because if she heard what he had to say she knew she would dwell on it not matter what.

Even if it wasn’t anything important she would always remember his words. So she saved herself from that pain by not listening. It was the easiest thing to do, the only thing that she could do.

She slowly walked away still seeing the ghosts of their past flashing inside of her head. A finally tear fell from her eye. She made a promise to herself that; that would be the last tear she would ever have for him.

Caliwolfe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:57 am
"Goodbye." Nuru replied to her in a low tone. He eventually also added, "I..." in his sentence.

He was hurt, he had never loved before and now it was running away. Well no, he had loved. But that was family love this was... Different. Nuru deep down knew he could and would get himself over Eua. The happiness that other couples shared was not for them. Nor would it ever be.

"I..." He felt apologetic still. Had he not ran into her that one day none of this would have happened, she and her kids would be heading back to their pack and long gone weeks earlier. But... Because they had collided Nuru had a hunting partner out of it.

He had a friend, a female friend that didn't kick him while he was sleeping.

He had a hunting partner, with whom he battled bees. He had her as a best friend with a unique and baffling children. One who was going to murder him in his sleep and the other who resembled himself.

Finally he also saw in Eua a spark of love. They were attracted to each other and the more time they were around the more the relationship increased. Friends, lovers, and now- ex. lovers.

It was sad. It hurt him. At the end of the day he knew he could eventually heal his heart to get over Eua... But he also knew he would never forget. The fun times, the down times and the times he wanted to shove away from his memory. For that, his last words to her were simple. "I..."

"Thank you."

Leasano

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out