[PRP] Do it For Her (Kaveh, Nuru)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:10 pm
Kaveh was finally able to understand that his mother would never give up on the hyena named Nuru. Even if they were not together she would forever love him. Kaveh was in pain when he saw his mother sad. She was alone without her love. Kaveh just wanted Nuru to stay with his mother so she would act happy again. After Kaveh and Vellamo talked to her she was never the same. She was lost in her thoughts thinking of him.

Kaveh wanted to help his mother by getting Nuru to join their pride. If he really loved her he would do wouldn’t he? At least the was what Kaveh thought. He was still young and romantic he didn’t understand the complicated issues of adult romance he was a strange unknown world for him. Vellamo would understand more about it then Kaveh so he didn’t understand why he had to go convince Nuru. She just simply told him that she had already tried and really didn’t like the hyena. She also might have threatened to beat Kaveh up if he didn’t go.

So it was up to him to try to convince this mortal to join the pride of monsters. The big problem was he also had to track him down. The only information his kind sister gave him was that he would most likely be hunting birds of some sort. Kaveh had been chasing birds for the past few hours. Every time he saw some he would scare them away and look for hyenas hunting but he hadn’t bumped into anyone yet.

Something catch his attention he smirked to himself. birds. He had finally found some more. I should catch one this time. He ran out seeing most of them flying away the moment he made his move but some still remained. He caught one in his mouth tasting the delicious blood. As he began his meal he heard something. It couldn’t be…could? He saw the black coat of some animal. He didn’t except to find anyone.

Caliwolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:24 pm
Nuru was completely oblivious to the fact he was being stalked by two hyenas who both happened to be the children of Euanthe. As far as he knew he had met one child of Euanthe, which came as a shock since Nuru didn't know that Euanthe had kids. He had assumed that she, well... Was single. but now he had to question that thinking and it was starting to cause him a brief amount of heartbreak. Euanthe and him had enjoyed so much fun together. It was hard to imagine another male in Eua's life after she had spent so much time with Nuru.

Then again it was hard to imagine why Eua hadn't joined his pack yet. She could have by now, would have even, but Nuru suspected that something was stopping her in some way from doing so.

Little did he know that it was the terrifying monster Vellamo who was doing so. She had come and attacked him after he refused to join her "monster pride"! If everyone there was like that then no sir, not for him! He was content living as a member of the graveyard and doing his part in ensuring everyone had a proper meal on the table.

His attention was caught by a flock of birds crying out while flying to the skies. They had been doing that more and more over here lately, was something hunting them?

"Hello?"
He called out, "Who's there?"

Leasano

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:53 pm
A voice called out in search of him. Kaveh didn’t know if he should respond or not. What if it was Nuru and what if he was mad that Kaveh stole his pray. Kaveh didn’t know much about Nuru. Just that his mom was in love with him and that Vellamo called him an idiot. “How about you tell me first are you Nuru?” He hoped it was him but at the same time wasn’t sure if he wanted to meet him yet.

Kaveh could still not see the animal speaking to him. Kaveh know knew his location though because the voice confirmed it. Kaveh began to walk closer trying to get a good look at the mortal he was talking to. If it was a hyena he would continue on the conversation but if not would he leave? Not even Kaveh himself was sure what he would do.

He titled his head carefully trying not to look suspicious. He got a happy look on his face it was a hyena. He didn’t spend hours of looking for nothing. Even if it wasn’t Nuru they might have been in the same pride. ”If you are him I have something to talk to you about?” At first meeting Kaveh seemed more intelligent then he actually was. It was just when you began to talk to him for more the ten seconds that you could tell he was missing a few brain cells. "And if you aren't do you possibly know where I could find him?"

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:20 pm
"Well, my name is Nuru. But I might not be the Nuru your searching for." He knew a couple other "nurus" might have lived in the pack and he knew for a fact that a couple of them lived in the pride lands next to his home. "Is this Nuru a hyena or a lion? If he's a lion then I'm not him, but if he's a hyena I most likely am him."

"My full name is Nuru Moyo, if that helps." He said with a hum, and finally when the new creature showed himself he could smile cheekily at him. Nuru was slightly surprised to find the stranger smiling back but he took it as a sign that he was friendly.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked with a curious tilt of his head to the side. Nuru almost never had people asking him questions, usually it was him who was asking questions!

Leasano

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:27 pm
Kaveh was proud of himself he found the right guy. He was shocked upon the question that the other hyena had asked him. What was he there for again. Kaveh almost forgot. His sister always got mad at him when he did things like this not remembering why he was somewhere especially when it was important. Kaveh nearly jumped up in joy when he remembered.

”I know it’s because I have to talk to you about my mother!” He said with a huge grin. ”Oh wait and I need to ask if you want to join the monster pride.” Before Nuru could say anything Kaveh started to talk again.

”If you join I’ll give you two birds, no three, no final offer five.” Vellamo told him to try to bride Nuru. Kaveh wasn’t sure if he was going to be good at it or not be he figured he was doing a pretty good job. ”And if you act now I’ll throw in some water.” Kaveh knew it must have been a pretty convincing offer.

He stood there eagerly waiting for the response.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:41 pm
Nuru's face curved into a small frown as Kaveh began to rush in his speak, and then the mentioning of the "monster pride" again. Vellamo had already tried to literally drag him off to join that one pride that kept being mentioned to him over and over again.

"I'm sorry." He apologized with a laugh and guilty look plaster on his face. "But I'm not joining a pride. I have a pack I belong to you see." This hyena seemed almost like a puppy. Was that how others saw Nuru? Hmm. If they did then he didn't mind that, in fact it was almost cute.

So that's where all the birds went. This guy took them all down. He must have been a pretty fantastic hunter to do so! For that, Nuru admired the other. "What's your name?" He asked bluntly. It was out of pure curiosity that he did so to begin with.

Leasano
Kaveh is adorable XD

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:11 am
Kaveh jumped back a little. Should he say it? Should he tell the stranger that almost took his mother away, his name? Did it really even matter if he knew? The answer was no. What could he even do with just a name? ”I’m…Kaveh.”

It was too late now even if he wanted to take it back Nuru already knew. Kaveh realized something Nuru had managed to change the subject. So sly. He completely distracted Kaveh away from his mission but not for long.

”You’re not going to trick me.” He announced to Nuru as if he was showing him how smart he was for catching on. ”Back to joining the monster pride.” He wasn’t sure what he was joining to say he just had to say something anything. Hopefully something that would get him to join.

”Do you even love my mother?" If he wasn’t willing to leave his pack for her then he wasn’t fit to be loved by her. Let alone the fact the he was an unsightly mortal. ”If you did wouldn’t you do anything for her?”

Kaveh thought love was when you would do anything for the other person. He thought it was when no matter what sacrifices you had to make you would find some way to be with the other. It didn’t seem that way in the case of his mother and Nuru. They seemed to be making excuses to stay away from each other.

”Why do you keep running away from each other?” Kaveh just wanted to know. He wanted real love to be much more then what it seemed. He didn’t want it to be whatever he was seeing now.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:51 am
B... But Nuru hadn't tried to trick him, he was just being curious! What an odd fellow to assume other words. Either way the black furred hyena sat down and listen to the younger hyena speak. He occasionally stopped listening to bite a growing itch along his back but would turn to pay attention each time.

Mother? Eua had more than just Vellamo?! At least this one wasn't going to bite his ears off for saying the wrong word, was he? Just as Nuru became wrapped in those thoughts they were interrupted by the realization of what Kaveh had said.

L-love?! Well... He certainly liked Eua, although he wasn't sure if it was anything more than that. He thought about her and the fun times they had together each morning when the graveyard sky was a little lighter and less grey. Some days he would see what his packmates called an ugly sunrise and that too would spring memories of the very day they had met one another.

"I... I ... I do. I love her." He began. It was odd having to admit such a thing to a complete stranger. "But I love my pack too. And you love your pack, and your mother loves your pack. Besides I... I have responsibilities here, I'm important." Well, in his own mind at least. "I can't just leave, it'd end badly! And your mother can't leave because..." Vellamo might eat her. "B-because it'd end badly for her too! So we're not really running from each other but ... We just. Can't be together..." As depressing a thought as that was, for once, Nuru believed he was correct.

Leasano

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:04 pm
Was that really all the love was; a simple thing that you just said verbally? Was that it? Wasn’t there more? Kaveh wanted there to be more. Maybe he wasn’t seeing love for what it was. Maybe love wasn’t doing whatever you had to in order to be next to them.

Maybe love was doing whatever you had to so that they could be happy. Kaveh stood there in for a moment lost in thoughts. What was he to say back to that?

”You can be together…” Kaveh struggled out not knowing if it was true or not he was only hoping that it was. He whispered out the next line.

”Why can’t you do it for her…” He repeated himself once again but with more pride in his tone. ”Do it for her!”

”You love her don’t you, you just said that.” So why couldn’t…just why couldn’t he. ”So why can’t you do this one thing?” When Kaveh spoke no matter the situation he was always speaking from the heart. He didn’t know how to lie.

He was truthful. It was a rare trait to find but he most definitely had it. Kaveh reminded himself that he would have to make it back to his family soon. He had already begun to miss them. ”Please can’t you do this?” When everyone around Kaveh was sad he was the type that would cry for them. He always tried his hardest to make everyone smile especially his family.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:17 pm
Leasano
this whole plot should be a Greek tragedy

Nuru felt torn. Between his love for being a graveyard hunter, feeding those who can't hunt and feeding those that could. Or loving Eua, and fleeing his home who would hunt him down for doing so. No, actually they wouldn't. Nobody would notice if Nuru was gone for a while until the eerie silence set in. Then they would notice, and maybe, just maybe they would miss him.

"I can't leave." He said to Kaveh with a shake of his head. "I'm sorry, but I can't." This was getting sad, and Nuru didn't want to go home looking like someone had kicked him emotionally in the stomach.

"I'm leaving now. Sorry, but the lions will catch me if I stay here longer." That wasn't a lie either, he wasn't exactly standing in graveyard territory. He was almost on pride land territory. If they caught him then... That'd end very, very badly.

So he chose to leave. Quietly leaving Kaveh to himself and his thoughts about true love. Nuru didn't understand them, why were they so insistant? Couldn't those kids of Eua's just give up and go home? They gave him headaches and made him depressed, sheesh no wonder they were considered "monsters". But Eua lived there as well right? She wasn't a monster. No, to Nuru she was the most interesting and brightly colored hyena he had ever met and had the pleasure of knowing. And loving.

But deep within his soul he felt that he knew Euanthe didn't love him back. Or she did but would eventually get over him, and he'd get over her. After all, sometimes true love wasn't meant to be.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces