Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:28 am
Phoenix and Dragons

Made By: T.W.I.R.L along side The Court of Wings

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:40 am
Phoenix and Dragons

Long ago far up in the sky their was a floating island split and ravaged by war. Dragon's with their ferocity and armor like scales where near invincible, while the Phoenix's magic and cunning matched the Dragon's claw to feather. A never ending battle with no end in sight consumed the fragile land. Fire blazed forth from the mouth of the Dragons and Magic consumed, destroyed and took form in the most terrifying of ways. Each creature, Dragon and Phoenix raced to take control of this floating land, They both needed it to survive.....

Magic was unstable, any could harness it, but the Phoenix where born with the ability to shape it and use it. A Phoenix women named Bellris wanted to use this magic to it's full force, to turn it to the darkest of arts and destroy the dragon's once and for all with one final blast, make the dragon's weak and defenseless to the power that the Phoenix could hold. Those who heard Bellris speak thought her a visionary, many who thought the war had gone on to long sided with Bellris...but to those who had come into contact with dark magic hand the knowledge of its horror, did not condone it, those who would have used magic for complete destruction...where banished....

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:46 am
Phoenix and Dragons

On the side of the Dragons, traditions ran firm, the desire for an honorable victory and an end to the Phoenix was the way of life....and yet magic, which the Phoenix where born with...floated to the side of the Dragon's and began its corruption...just as it had done to the Phoenix whom wished to use it to destroy, the same thought came to one revolutionary Dragon in particular, Alvorax the Insane.

Alvorax was once an honorable, brave and powerful dragon, leader of hundreds, second in command of the entire species, until he stumbled upon a glowing cave, where whispers took over his mind, the whispers told secrets that no one not even the Phoenix should have known, and Alvorax started to Tamper. He created, he mixed and his experiments near destroyed every last life on the floating land....

Just as Alvorax was about to unleash this new concoction of his onto the island he was stopped, both Phoenix and Dragon took Alvorax's life and scattered his followers to the wind...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:58 am
Phoenix and Dragons

The two race's, saw the error of their long fought war and sought to make peace. They split the island in half, the West for the Phoenix and the East for the Dragon...but peace was short lived. The Phoenix and Dragon's that had been ran out during the war, the Followers of Bellris and the Followers of Alvorax rose like a plague from the ashes of the towns that had been destroyed.

The Phoenix did not want to take back the followers of Bellris, and the Dragons refused all who bore Alvorax's mark.....but to avoid more chaos a last minute solution came to mind. Just as the Island was split in to East and West, another line was drawn, quartering the floating land into quadrants. Giving the Followers of Bellris the upper North side of the West and the Follower's of Alvorax the lower South of the East.

...Four kingdoms Formed up...and as if by magic....a fifth, in the center of the Island, A young Phoenix named Iverth stumbled across a glowing cave, where whispers formed up, he listened...but unlike Alvorax he did not go insane. The Whispers found this exiting, and made him king, a Castle rose from the ground made of glowing blue stone.

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:05 am
Phoenix and Dragons

200 years have passed since the great war, century's of monarchs have come and gone.

The descendants of Iverth still rule in the fifth kingdom, now come to be known as the capital.
Bellris, The Kingdom of the North, stood tall and proud, the center of Dark magic.
Abraxos, The Kingdom of the South, stood silent and watchful, as if in planning....

Zlato, The Kingdom of the West, stood Grand and Powerful....
and the
Ethe, The kingdom of the East, forever blazing, forever prideful, the Kingdom of Dragons.

A grand gala has been put on for all the kingdoms in the capital, in an attempt at preserving the peace. All the Royal's will be their for an extended stay, dancing and drinking and mingling...maybe some politics...but who likes those?
But something evil is mucking about.
When the royal gold reserve in the capital is blown up, and a threatening letter is sent to the queen, a bid is made for the crown of the High King.....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:28 am
The Five Kingdom's are Ruled by their governing Monarchs. Though their is a catch, even though they rule their respected Kingdoms, The Ruler's of the Fifth Kingdom govern all, All new laws, all war proclamations, all news of new Royal births...you get the gist.
All Kingdoms start out with just one child, once all roles are filled I will add more Roles.
If you want to be someone other then a monarch PM me please.

The Fifth Kingdom
The Fifth Kingdom is the 'Capital', the center of everything on the Floating island they are the center of all life in the world as far as the people are concerned the Capital is the thing that keeps the kingdoms running, The King is a Phoenix and the Queen is a Dragon, their children ended up as full Phoenix's (which suggests at cheating?). The King is the last descendant of the first high king, Iverth. They are always addressed formally as "Their majesties, High Queen/King (Enter name here) of the Fifth Kingdom" they have no other titles.
High King: Kater Callieach -MorazaDarkheart-
High Queen: Magdalenia Callieach -Hadies Queen-

Children: (no longer accepting)
Princess Gwendolyn Callieach -Ivory_Coated_stars-
Prince Vukan Callieach -Reo Kage-
Princess Sonadia Cailleach -Hadies Queen-

Kingdom of Zalto
A purely Phoenix Kingdom, their founders banished Bellris, that believe in good magic and that whatever any say 'the high king is right'. They are ruled by the first born no mater if its male or female, right now the ruler is a king. This kingdom is the wealthiest of all the kingdoms, not including the Fifth kingdom. They export tons of Spices and silks, sitting atop a giant load of natural exotic spices.
King: Xarathustra -Valentine Valteri-
Heir Apparent: Princess Clara Rose -SadSally514-

Kingdom of Ethe
A dragon Kingdom. the people who banished the followers of Alvorax. They are deeply rooted in traditions, and their traditions have paid off, managing to be the second most wealthy kingdom (not including the capital), The Kingdom of Ethe deals in magnificent gems and finery not found in any of the other five kingdoms.
King: Vanlith Storm -Krylancelo Mooncrest-
Queen:
Heir Apparent: (must be male)

Kingdom of Bellris
More of a Queendom really, all heir's and governing rulers of the Kingdom have been female since their founder, 'Bellris the Bright', it is a custom that the next ruler is a female or it goes to the closest relative that is female. Bellris is mainly a Fishing kingdom, though they do dabble in farming they tend to export more fish than anything. Though they are the poorest kingdom, many rumor that their people are the most alluring, dark and mysterious many say that the very mystery is that the Queendom is what keep's it alive.
All residence of Bellris Kingdom are 'dark' Phoenix.

Queen: Victorianna Bethany Renee Bellris -river rocker-
Heir Apparent: Princess Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel -Shabatha-

Kingdom of Abraxos
All where the followers of Alvorax when he was banished, and all their descendant of his followers have been banished. They are a Dragon kingdom, and are Ruled by a king normally, they had one ruler before that was female but most have been male. They are a spartan like society where the strongest rules all, the King is currently the strongest.
Those who are natives to Alvorax are Dragons, and carry a filled in black circle somewhere on their body to indicate that they are from the Kingdom of Abraxos.
Abraxos kingdom is a farming kingdom, most of their exports are anything that can go into the ground and grow, they are also fairly poor, but because they are the lead supplier of food they are very important to the kingdoms.

King:
Heir apparent: Prince Draxus Versaw XI -Kami GearX-  

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:38 am
The king decrees
(the Rules)

All Must follow

1- Follow the TO'S
2- Violence and romance are encouraged (keep to the TO's though)
3- Cybering is forbidden, if clothes come off go to PM or time skip
4- i reserve to add more rules as things progress if they are needed
5- NO GOD-MODDING if you kill another character ask them first.
6- send filled out profile to me, Hadies queen (type 'Phoenix one' to prove you where reading the rules) and wait for me to reply to you that it has been accepted before you post
7- if you join, don't be inactive, reply at least once every 3 days. i do understand if there is computer failure, or if you're grounded, but there is a limit. If i am not told- i will tell people to move on after three days, and after 2 weeks of inactivity I will take down your character profile down
8- i understand writers block, but please write something we can work with (no one liners, I beg you! 5 sentences please!)
9- You don't need to be a grammar freak, but PLEASE spell legible so we can understand what your typing- ie: no text talking (lol, brb, etc),or AnYThiNG like ThAT,
10- 2 character are aloud; but second needs to be uber approved and must have a sample of your RP working.
11- We use this for “Speaking” and this for ‘thinking’, we do not use *action* marks. If you want to speak outside of the role play then please let us know with one of these ()//{}//
12- My rules are long and annoying, but if you stuck with them then good for you
13- Respect others please and thank you
14- no immortals, learn how to take a hit, this goes along with rule 5
15- i accept ideas to make this RP better or plot twists or things you might even want to see or for me to think about adding, if you have any of these please PM me
16-this goes with rule 6. i can not accept your profile if it does not have the proper subject when the PM is sent!
17- If you want to be related to the royal's or play a character that is not royal please wait a little until most of the royal's are filled...or PM me!!!
18- last thing...NO GUNS!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 am
Profile outline

Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Dwelling: (what kingdom are you from?)
Rank: (king or queen of a kingdom?or are you a princess or a prince?)
Race: (this is to see if you read the rules...the Race should match with your dwelling)
Weapon: (only one...NO GUNS!)
ability: (your 'power' you get 2) (NO GOD MOD POWERS THANK YOU!)
(All characters already have wings unless they where cut off or wern't born with wings, just explain that in your bio, other then that FLYING is NOT a 'POWER'. also! a small restriction: People of the Bellris Kingdom have more darkish ability's, those of the Zalto Kingdom have lighter ability's, The people of Abraxos or Ethe are more of a random selection...and the Fifth kingdom are any)
~~
Dream:
Fear:
~~
Personality: (optional)
Biography: (At least a paragraph please)
Theme Song: (optional)
~~
Height:
Weight:
Hair: (Color)
Eyes: (Color)
Other: (Anything else? does your character have a fatal flaw, a tattoo or scar?)
Photo: (Anime preferred; no real life of anyone)
Dragon or Phoenix picture: (this is optional, but please put in URL form, also in side note: If you have no wings, you have no Dragon or Phoenix form)
Gaian overseer: (Gaia name)

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:55 am
IN PROGRESS

Places of interest in the capital city

In or Around the castle:
Thease really shouldn't need much explaining, you should all pretty much know what these are...
The Courtyard
The Castle's garden of Roses
The Barracks
The Barracks are where the Army go to you know, change armor, rest, train...etc. In the Barracks you will also find an Archery range, Training grounds, fighting dummy's and instructors as well as people from the Royal army.
The Rooms of the Royals
Dunno why you would want to go here...unless its your own room, but sometimes you want to visit with other royals...or spy on them...or find out what they've been hiding....
Ballroom
Library
Solarium
The Sun room...
Observatory
The Star room...aka the Astronomy room
The Castles Inside garden
this looks like an inside green house, complete with butterflies and lizards, Also as a Pavilion in it.
the Room of Mirrors
Don't let the door close behind you...things might get sticky.

Around the city:
The Rotten Apple
A Tavern famed for its bar fights, drinks, and horrible company, but that doesn't mean its a bad place. This Tavern is the oldest thing not made out of solid blue rock, and its customers are loyal.
Rossland Brothel
This is...exactly as its named..
The Capital Grande Inn
If you don't want to stay in one of the Rotten Apples, Nasty Shack rooms, the Capital Grande is a much better place...though its more expensive.
Greyson and sons Apothecary
Run by Greyson and his sons, the Apothecary is a place of Poisons and great remedies
The Merry Magic Shoppe
Sell's gag tricks, but its really the Front for the entrance to the Underground. Just go around back and down the steps and you'll be in the ride of your life.

The "Underground":
The Blind Witch
An Underground Tavern/Bar where you can not get into without knowing someone (current people that know of the Blind witch are Sonaria, Draxus, and Victorianna). Supposedly a wingless creature with pointed ears and magic to Rival the Kings founded the bar, and it is said that her spirit is the thing that goes after you if you break the Oath. In the Blind Witch Tavern/Bar it dosn't matter if your royal or murderer, all are welcome, and none are aloud in on 'business' and if they find out they will label you a 'shadow man'
The Assassins and spies HQ
Need someone killed or maybe...just spied on. Go the the A&S HQ...though it looks abandoned it had an old box chained to the center of the floor...drop the name of the person you want spied or Assassinated...within the next few days a representative will find you...and do what needs to be done
The Church of Onera
The Followers of Onera are a forbidden religion in the capital, and almost everywhere else. They preach the Destruction of Monarchy and the right to Independent rule, and that the Goddess Onera will bring about 'the change to what is truly right' they hold gatherings every few hours, and openly support the mission of the Blue Banner
The Arena:
This is a place not for the faint of heart, in the Arena you can enter contests if you like, but it is illegal to say the least. The Arena pits people together in the Phoenix's and Dragon Forms. Though the Capital Monarchy knows about the fights, they can't find evidence to stop them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:56 pm
ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!

Opened August 9th!!
first post goes to: River Rocker
first rp Kiss goes to: Sonaria
the four kingdom events will be held according to order: Bellris,Ethe, Abraxos,Zalto

!!!!!IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!:
I Know that it is school season and people are going back to high school and Collage and for some people work is Picking back up! Trust me! I know this, Me and My Co-Founders in Winged Court have all had RL rear its head with School and Work! So In understanding this People will have until the Weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) To Post, meaning instead of the three day post limit, they will have 4.5 days!!
Secondly! For those who Do NOT post for A WEEK AND THREE DAYS, WITHOUT SENDING A PM TO ME They will be getting a notice.
and if I do not get a reply in 10 days from that notice, You WILL BE KICKED as of NOW
And I Know that Some people can't send a notice sometimes, and for those who HAVENT posted since August (=.=) and anyone who hasn't posted. this is the big Announcement.

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE
If they Haven't Posted for a WEEK AND THREE DAYS (10 days) MOVE ON.

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:13 pm
Profiles

Name: Kater Callieach
Nickname: Seeker of the Forbidden
Dwelling: 5th Kingdom
Race: Phoenix
Weapon: The Longsword Markov
Abilities: Kater possesses a powerful understanding and control over magic, manifesting in two major ways.
Syphon: The first is his ability to harness magical energy around him, be it free flowing or a part of others. Without thought this happens passively, causing Kater to rarely tire but it doesn’t take long for those around him to begin to feel week as their power is syphoned. By focusing Kater has more control over this ability, allowing him to decrease the syphon to the point that those around him are unaffected, or to increase the drain and even focus it on individuals, quickly weakening them for Kater to strike. As Kater has spent many years learning to control his Syphon, the full extent of its power and applications is generally only know to those close to him.

Catalyst: The more well know manifestation of his power is also more combat applicable. The very energies he harnesses can also be released to great destructive power. At its most primal forms, Kater can create waves and blasts of pure magic that can easily overcome unprepared opponents. At its more refined techniques, Kater can combine this ability with his Syphon, allowing him to dispel, dissolve, and disrupt the magical attacks and powers of others.

~~
Likes: Order. Knowledge. Purpose. Wine. Women. Life. Magdalenia.
Dislikes: Chaos. Anarchy. War. Death. Magdalenia.
Dream: Immortality. Kater adamantly believes that the Fifth Kingdom and its ruling is necessary to ensure the peace and safety of all the five kingdoms. However he recognizes this truth will likely never be accepted by all, and that there will always be those that wish to “free” or “enslave” the world. Kater knows that an absolute being must exist to ensure the world’s balance, and aims to become or create that being.
Fear: “Absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
~~
Personality: Kater is highly organized to the point of obsession. His desire for order is matched only by his thirst for knowledge and power (seeing the two interchangeably). These desires and obsessions tend to make keep him very stressed (along with controlling his Syphon), and often lead to him over indulging in the pleasures of wine and woman to alleviate his mind.

Biography:
Being born the only child of the previous High King, Kater was often confined to the castle was in his early life. His curiosity and thirst for knowledge had always been an integral part of him, and thus the time he would have spent exploring the world was instead confined to the Royal Library. He was also a very energetic and restless child, always seeking simulation and rarely sleeping long. When his powers began to fully emerge, he finally understood why he could never sleep, as the energies he unconsciously absorbed kept his body energies and alert, and subsequently found himself unable to do so ever again as even as he learned to suppress his Syphon.

Kater often accompanied his father during his Kingly duties, learning much of the court and world politics. In his late teens and all the way to his own crowning, Kater even acted as an unofficial advisor to his father. Kater was originally very open to his arranged marriage to Magdalenia, being taken and fascinated by her beauty and how she acted in court. As the two’s marriage actually began, he quickly learned the person that Magdalenia truly was, and his fascination shifted from her Act to the skill it took to complete it. The two’s relationship has not gotten any better with time, as they both openly keep secrets from one another and Kater’s preference to seek comfort with women other than his queen has almost become public knowledge. Despite this, Kater does hope that he may one day find a way to restore Mab’s heart, but ultimately greater concerns take precedence.

As for Kater’s three known children, he does care greatly for them all, only letting them face their Queen’s cruelty and harshness for they must learn to be strong on their own.

~~
Height: 6’3’’
Weight: 165lbs
Hair: White
Eyes: Yellow
Other: As mentioned above, Kater rarely needs sleep, being able to function at his peak for weeks at a time, and leaving him plenty of time to pursue knowledge, conduct research, or seek distractions.
Photo: Kater Callieach
Gaian overseer: MorazaDarkheart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Magdalenia Cailleach
Nickname: Mab
Age: Shes the oldest dragon around, but she won't ever tell you her age
Dwelling: The Fifth Kingdom
Race: Dragon
Weapon: Tessen War Fan
ability: Crescendo is her ability to manipulate sound to her advantage, any sound made either by her voice, hands or someone else's noise she can use to her offence or defense, weather to mesmerize or to hear secrets.
The eyes, the ability to retreat into herself and take over the body of another person or animal (that is not a character played by a person in the forum) and use them to her advantage.
~~
Likes: Being Queen, silence, respect, Etiquette, Posture, power, the castle
Dislikes: not being listened to, her 'children', the other four kingdoms, Beggars
Dream: to rule all kingdoms under just her governing authority, without the pecking of the little chickens that call themselves queens and kings.
Fear: being sent back to Abraxos
~~
Personality: Magdalenia is a stuck up aristocratic smurr, she has no respect for thoes below her and to her...everyone is below her, cold, blunt, humorless she has an chip of ice for a heart...but she is an amazing actress she can act like shes everyone's friend, she is cunning, dark, morbid and if you give her the chance she'll stab you literally in the back. No one has ever made her smile for real.
Biography: Magdalenia is an Abraxos native, born and raised with the circle marking between her shoulder blades. She always wanted to be high queen since she herd of the story that created the five kingdoms.
When she was five years old her father went to Ethe and never returned, as money ran low, her mother,Setiasimia, grew sick, Magdalenia sold herself to the castle and became an indentured servant to King Draxus Versaw VIII, Serving under him until she was 13 years old. This was in the time when kings didn't live long, Versaw the VIII had only ruled for 8 years, and when his successor came around, a nice man named Draxus Versaw the IX (nine) she was rehired.
In this year Her mother died of sickness, their house and possessions where taken by the crown as payment for her destitution, she was lucky to still be a scullery maid. She was treated harshly by the women in charge of the castle staff, beat and abused every time those that hired her could get away with...of course the King and the Queen never knew, it wasn't their duty to see to the problems of an unpaid orphan girl.
Magdalenia worked in the castle until she was 15, stealing silver and gold from the king and the kitchen, pawning them off for enough money to buy her way to freedom, but that day never came. The head kitchen maid found her money and took it firing her, and pushing her out onto the streets.
Magdalenia was found two years later, starving, homeless and filthy by a band of gypsies. They took her in and nursed her back to health, They Gypsies where both Phoenix's and Dragons, but Magdalenia traveled with them only up to the capital, where she immediately threw herself into the sights of the king.
She was taught to read and wright, dance, sing and be a perfect young lady by the former king of the fifth Kingdom....and when the time came, she was betrothed and married to the King that Rule's the Kingdom now.
Ever since then she has ruled peacefully in the day, and has taken her own path at night, carving her mark into the land slowly.
Theme Song: http://youtu.be/HW1G1GbWgHA
~~
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 145
Eyes: Blueish-Grey
Other: She is a native Abraxos, though she ran away, her mark between her shoulder blades
Photo: User Image
Gaian overseer: Hadies Queen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Gwendolyn Cailleach
Nickname: Gweyn
Dwelling: The Fifth Kingdom
Weapon: Bow and arrows
Ability: • Air/Wind Manipulation - The ability to control wind/air.
• Health Factor - The ability to heal at a faster rate by taking the energy of other living things/use her own energy to heal others.
~~
Likes: Leaving the castle, Exploration, Playing Music, Flight, Spontaniety
Dislikes: Her so called 'Mother', Being confined to the castle, Formalities
Dream: That she will see a day where a the 'truce' that the kingdoms held was actually stable. That, or to find a place far out of the hands and eyes of the High monarchy's reign.
Fear: Her ultimate fear has always been that she will lose her wings, and spend the rest of her days confined to the palace walls.
~~
Personality: Will grow as the story progresses.
Biography: Gwendolyn had grown up constantly bearing the curse of her controversial birth. She had been born a full blooded Phoenix, so with her presence came whispers of her illegitimacy that ravaged the kingdoms. Of course, Gweyn had always thought them to be true. After all the High Queen was of full dragon lineage, so if she were to bear a child with the High King, wouldn't it be safe to say that they would the offspring would be a half-breed? As poetic as that would seem, Gweyn was actually happy about the fact that the High Queen proved not to be her mother. Even with the facade the woman held with all of the other nobles, Gweyn had never held a good relationship with her, and refused to ever call such a cold blooded person 'Mother'.

As the years passed, Gweyn had gained a huge eagerness to travel the outside world, enchanted more by the land beyond the walls of the palace than the riches that lied within them. So with that, ever since her youth, Gweyn would take occasional trips outside of the castle, sneaking out as a male peasant to ensure that she remained anonymous. With those small ventures, Gweyn learned of the beauty outside of the walls, the new sights bringing joy to her features. It was during this time that she would often wondered why people wished so much to be confined to the responsibilities of a ruler when they were free to roam the land as they wished. She had grown fond of the life away from the games and foolery of the nobles and royalty, even if it was for only a short time, though she always found her way back behind the same lackluster palace walls that had grown to bore her, studying to become the perfect queen for a crown she had grown to resent.
Theme Song: Shadows - Lindsey Sterling
~~
Height: 5'7
Weight: 135
Hair: Crimson
Eyes: Steel
Other: On occasion she dresses like a male commoner and heads outside of the palace walls.
Photo:
User Image
Gaian overseer: Ivory_Coated_Stars
Name: Vukan Callieach
Nickname: Anka
Dwelling: The fifth kingdom
Race: Phoenix (?)
Weapon: Sickle staff (in picture, but with a sharper curve.)
Ability: Forbidden Sun Arts:
His flames have "transcended" their normal state now they are lava. (Lava manipulation)

Ash generation/manipulation
The ability to generate & manipulate the solid remains of fire.
~~
Likes: The pursuit of knowledge, dark magic, his sister's, & his "mother"
Dislikes: Lying, interruptions, loud noises
Dream: To rule over all with a more logical stand point, & to bring his family inner peace
Fear: The loss of his family
~~
Personality: Vukan is a very quiet person preferring to study books rather than study, though he will partake in festivities & family activities without hesitation.
Biography: Vukan like all of his siblings was born to a mother that was not the queen of the fifth kingdom though he was a unique child. He had growths on the side of his head, they were sharp & pointy, they were horns. Baffled by this his father went to bellris in order to find out what made his horns grow & found nothing. This wasn't normal amongst Phoenix kind his son was unique, He embraced this and took him home where he grew into a curious individual, so curious he dabbled in dark arts, it was more like studied them he became very powerful upon doing so he practiced these skills in the desert until they were honed into near perfection so he wouldn't hurt anyone else with his powers. Once he returned he returned in pursuit of more knowledge.
~~
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 252
Hair: Black
Eyes: Golden Orange
Other: Vukan has a large tattoo traveling down his arm over his body. Vukan is the only Horned phoenix & the only phoenix who has a pair of hands other than his talons in their full form. His horns are believed to be a symbol of great strength and intelligence. He is the Son of the High King and High Queen but NO ONE know's...This has been preapproved
Dragon or Phoenix picture: The crested Phoenix
Gaian overseer: Reo Kage
Name: Sonadia Callieach
Nickname: ‘Formless’ by gossipers….Amazon by Draxus XI, and Sonya some others.
Dwelling: The fifth kingdom
Weapon: See abilities
Race: Half Phoenix...half something else
Ability: Darkness: As over used as the power is, she can control darkness, though its much more then grabbing together the shadows in the corners of the room, no, she can actually give the shadows a solid form so she can hold and wield it as a weapon, use the darkness as projectiles and use it to shroud herself.
Catch and Reverse: She can catch and use the power of another only if it is used on her first, she can NOT amplify the power and she does not keep the power, she has it for as long as she can hold the ability before releasing the same ability back onto the person or in an opposite direction, it doesn’t always work
~~
Likes: The blue stones, life, War with Cause, fighting, Hunting for her own food, sleeping outside, the woods
Dislikes: depression, hopelessness, senseless war, home just because her ‘mother’ is there, being constantly reminded that she’s a b*****d, being reminded that she has no wings, Nobility, Gossip…need I go on?
Dream: She doesn’t really know what a dream is, but she hopes one day someone will look passed the fact that she is a b*****d of the king and has yet to become either a true dragon or Phoenix.
Fear: Death
~~
Personality: Sonadia is a very strange girl. She is use to being the leader, she is calm, collected, bossy and smart, amazing in battle and strong…but that’s only around her men, she’s not use to being a princess and is actually really awkward, silent, and clumsy when it comes to royal duty. She try’s to be alone when she’s back in the capital because she has low self esteem issues when around other royalty
Biography:
Sonadia was a very very strange girl, nothing is known about her mother and she is known by the entire realm to not be the Queen's daughter. Sonadia showed up about a year old in the middle of a royal ball, just around dinner when everyone was in attendance, the queen came in to take her seat she felt something odd in front of her feet, thinking it was nothing she kicked it and when it cried she picked up the basket, put it on the table and found little Sonadia in side sucking on a turkey bone with a letter tucked into her basket. The Queen read the letter first and it said 'To The King of the Fifth Kingdom: My name is Miranda, I worked as A courtesan. This is your daughter Sonadia. I planned to raise her, but if you find her now, it means I have met an unfortunate end in my business. Please find something for her to do even if it’s servant work. If you need more proof of her likeness to you, your ring from that night is somewhere in the basket, hopefully she hasn't eaten it
-Miranda'
The queen wanted to get rid of Sonadia, but instead she was made accepted as a princess, but she was never aloud to forget that her mother had been a prostitute. From then on Sonadia grew up very well educated, transformed into a young lady of privilege, learning to read, write, dance, sing, play many instruments, and she caught on very quickly. One day she found a secret tunnel down under the castle where she came to a beautiful cavern of blue stones, the whispers where many and she could understand them, and they could understand her. As she grew the Stone's made different ways for her to come to them, As Sonadia grew she began to neglect her studies, though she did top up on what she needed to learn, she always found herself below ground, dancing and singing and talking to the stones, but her happiness was not to be. When Sonadia was 14 her ‘mother’ Queen Magdalenia forced her into the King’s army. She was not well received and was treated harshly, forced to train as all the others would in order to become soldiers, Sonadia worked her way up to vice commander by the time she was 17. She had worked harder than anyone else to gain her new position since she had no wings, and because she was a royal.
When She was 18 Sonadia had yet to gain her wings, and was to be summoned home for the grand gathering of Royals, she was not pleased to be getting the news, especially after not seeing the castle or her family in years, So when she started out she took the longest route possible.

Theme Song: Lux aeterna by Clint Mansell
~~
Height: 5’11’’
Weight: 140
Eyes: Green-Blue
Other: she’s one of the only one that can touch and talk to the blue stones without going insane, her ears are nice and pointy. possible PTSD from being in the army.
Photo: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dragon or Phoenix picture: has yet to grow wings.
Gaian overseer: Hadies Queen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Xarathustra
Nickname: Light of Heaven, XaraXara
Dwelling: Zalto
Weapon: Xarathustra carries a blade known as "Adrasa," or by those who feel its bite as "Heaven's Mirror" due to the light it radiates. Adrasa is a sword that is long enough to be held in both hands, but its weight and balance allows it to be held in a single hand. The guard of the sword covers the hand, save for where the blade is gripped while the blade itself is custom made to easily slice, as if made by a professional blacksmith. The sword, since it was custom made, also has custom features. Namely, the sword's metal is blazed white, and can literally carry a blaze without the blade burning up the grip. Other than that, it is a normal, albeit regal, blade that only Xarathustra would think about wielding. The blade might be light, but it is a still very strange and difficult to wield a sword the size of a regular human when you are untrained.
Ability:
Torn From Heaven - Xarathustra's main ability supplements his ability to fight with his sword, and allows him to travel the battlefield at unnatural speeds. His body merges with the light magic he has been using since childhood, and pushes him along at speeds similar to light. It augments his muscles, reaction time, and eyesight, and spatial recognition, making him a veritable monster on the battlefield against all enemies. The problem with Torn From Heaven is that pushing his body to their limits like that is exhausting, and when he stops using it, he'll need to take a break before doing it again. Torn From Heaven is activated once people see Xarathustra's eyes glowing white, and even when he walks, he's moving fast enough to leave behind after-images. He even leaves behind a light trail when moving at his full speed, so he can be traced by those quick enough to react, but most normal people won't even realize they're already dead until they hit the floor.

Summer Dance - Xarathustra also has definitive control over light, and can bounce himself from places like mirrors, or water, or anything that reflects like...even other people's eyes. This doesn't just apply to his body, but the light that he manipulates around him. He channels most light through his sword, and bounces it off surfaces that allow him to impale the enemy from any distance. Summer Dance doesn't need a surface, though, as he passively manipulates the light around his body, to increase the range of his sword swipes. When swinging his sword around his entire body, a ring of light would surround him, and since the light is sharp and heated, it destroys what it hits as if it were carved with a hyper-heated blade. The distance isn't that far from Xarathustra's body when he uses his sword, so only people that engage him in melee combat should be afraid of him. All of his skills lie with his blade, after all, be it passive light-manipulation, or manipulation throughout his own body.

~~
Dislikes: Nothing to speak of
Dream: Xarathustra knows that his dream is not entirely perfect, but he wishes to cleanse the world of its sins, and spread a peace that is everlasting. He can see the strife infecting the world, and wishes to destroy all traces of darkness...no matter the cost.
Fear: Himself, and his ambition. Xarathustra knows that he walks a very thin line between being a hero, and becoming what he hates most...a tyrant. His powers are also out-of-control in accordance to his emotions, so he fears hurting others.
~~
Personality: Xarathustra is a difficult man to understand, given that he is quite distant in terms of how he acts. He doesn't take much stock in the power of others, and knows that only his power is the one that he has to rely on, and in that way, he is considered a man who chooses to forgo bonds in exchange for power. Xarathustra seeks knowledge, as well as power, so he is very well studied as far as the history of the world goes. Xarathustra believes that if they don't observe history as it was, it will be repeated in an endless, unbreakable cycle, which is something he seeks to prevent. While Xarathustra is silent, cold, and distant to other people, he puts great stock in family, and appreciates the bonds he has. He cherishes his bonds as well, but sometimes it is hard to tell if he'll put his dream before his family since he's so difficult to predict. As a king, he is not allowed to put his life in the way of others, as it is a betrayal to his station, and his people if he were to die in their place. Xarathustra, however, doesn't care what it means to be a king if he cannot put himself at risk, as observed when he fights on the frontlines with his men, or trains with them when he is requested.
Biography:
Xarathustra, although born in to royalty, was born as a warrior before he was born as a prince. It was evident in his youth, and although Xarathustra was accepted as a fighter, he was also admired for other things beyond his strength. As a child, and further in to his adulthood, Xarathustra was noted as a beautiful child. He had long white hair, beautiful crimson eyes, and fair skin, but beyond that, Xarathustra was born uniquely, with white phoenix wings and a white phoenix body. Xarathustra was regarded as many things, and some often confused him as an angel, or a princess rather than the rightful prince, but as many quickly learned, his looks were, ultimately, not his only strength. Xarathustra was greatly attuned to magic, and had mastered it early on in life along with having a great affinity for combat. He often defeated his combat instructors with ease, and those who watched him were often entranced by Xarathustra himself.

Yes...Xarathustra, born as Aiden Summas, was the perfect child. He was well-versed in both arts and words, in both combat and politics, and in all things he did. Xarathustra was able to put his skills to the test at the age of eleven, using everything he'd learned to cement his future rule as the king of Zalto. Xarathustra quelled an uprising before it even began, the bite of his blade becoming a thing of legend within the halls of his home. Xarathusta's power was without equal, and his reach quickly stretched through the entirety of his parent's domain. Rule was passed to Xarathustra when he was fifteen, and at that time, he was perfectly at home without control. Whenever people would rise, Xarathustra would quell them, but not normally through force. He was as fierce as he was wise, and his words often calmed the masses, or excited them given what he planned to do.

Aiden's problem was that he wasn't very well adept at controlling his abilities, which is something his parents did not warn him of before they stepped down as the ruling power. Aiden found out the hard way that when his emotions flared out of control, people around him were hurt. One day, talk of politics led to a skirmish between Aiden and Asch, his loyal servant. The two fought with blades, but Aiden's rage caused his powers to spiral out of control. He severely injured Asch, removing his ability to fight, but Aiden was permanently blinded because of his actions, and by his own powers as well. He took on the name Xarathustra after that incident, and hid himself away under cloaks that concealed his appearance. It took him five years to regain his sight, and even then, it was permanently changed. Xarathustra's eyes were white like his hair, and he had to see what was around him based on the light. It caused the connection between him and his light magic to beco

Name: Clara Rose
Nickname: Claire
Dwelling: Zalto
Weapon: She doesn't really enjoy fighting, so she doesn't have any.
ability:
Wildfire: She is able to cause a white flame, that burns, hurts, and create heat, but can not actually melt, kill, or leave visible damage to anything. It's main use is to cause extreme pain, and occasionally warm her and others. When she gets to angry though, her power goes wild, automatically enveloping the person she's angry with, and it grows up to 5 times powerful.
Numb: She is able to numb almost all pains. Sadly, she can not heal with this power.
~~
Dislikes: Fighting, failing, losing her temper, forgetting things.
Dream: To be the best queen she can be.
Fear: Heights, and occasionally, herself.
~~
Personality: Clara enjoys helping, and making people smile. She's forgetful, but works very hard to improve her memory. She often is seen reading up on a new topic, since she's easily impressed and fascinated by everything. She enjoys teasing and sarcasm, but she's hardly ever mean on purpose. Don't think that this means she's easily manipulated, though. She isn't easily tricked, and will try to ignore any mean people. She's grown quite good at it, and is now very patient. She learned to forgive others, and herself, for mistakes.
Biography: As a young princess, Clara was quite spoiled, and easily got mad. She didn't make friends, rather she would order the maids to play with her. That all changed when she developed her ability of wildfire. One of her servants was being slow, which infuriated the young princess. She began to yell at the maid, when a white fire burst from her fingertips, latched onto the servant. The screams of the victim still haut Clara to this day. It happened several other times, and Clara become even more angry, at others, and herself. Several times the flame had caused misery and excruciating pain for Clara, sometimes for hours on end. Eventually, Clara leaned that patience was a virtue that she very much needed, and, to her relief, she gained it.
She apologized to all of her servants that she had been spiteful to, and slowly but surely, they all forgave her. All but one. The first victim of Clara's wild fire refused to show any sign of forgiveness or kindness to Clara. And while she while view on her balcony, the maid slashed her wings and pushed her over it. It was pure luck that Clara managed to hold on. She screamed for help, and it soon came. The maid was hung, but Clara's wings were beyond repair. Eventually, they were amputated.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ZTYoIuOC0
~~
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130 lb.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Gaian overseer: sadsally514
Name: Vanlith Storm
Nickname: King, Storm, Thunder, Lord of the Skies
Dwelling: Kingdom of Ethe
Weapon: A single black blade
ability: Lighting Bolt- Can shoot lighting bolts from his hands.
Lighting reflexes- Using either an outside source or his own lighting, Vanlith can increase his speed and strength for a time allowing him to finish off most fights.
~~
Likes: Being King, following tradition, and shooting off lighting.
Dislikes: Being left out of decisions, tradition being broken, long droughts
Dream: For the kingdoms to unite, not for peace or anyone in particular. Storm only wishes to spend his days chasing storms with someone just as lively as the lighting he controls.
Fear: Losing control over the lighting he controls, it happened once and there are black stains still in his throne room.
~~
Personality: Vanlith is just as free as any storm that passes through his kingdom. Some think that he's too care free to be king, but like a storm he can be harsh at a moments notice. In every word and instinct he is like a storm. Calm one minute then in the next destruction.
Biography: Vanlith came into his rule at the age of twenty-one, unfortunately if you ask him, his father died earlier than everyone expected and Vanlith took his throne. The young dragon was a handful, hardly showing up to his meetings, or giving new laws. All up till the day he lost control. It was a peaceful day, when his throne room was attacked by a few of his own people. They wanted this Storm-chaser off the throne, but failed in killing him.

Vanlith rose to fight in his own defense, but the group of something to disrupt his powers not realizing what would happen. When Vanlith shot a lighting bolt, pain laced his body and his lighting turned wild and become much stronger, vaporizing the group and leaving very dark, black stains on the floor of the throne room. The castle staff horrified at what their king had done tried to clean it, but Vanlith shooed them off. Letting the stains remind him, that lighting was a wild force that couldn't be controlled by anyone. Not even someone such as he, who was so gifted in his manipulation of the wonderful power.
Theme Song: Guren no Yumiya
~~
Height: 5'10
Weight: 185
Eyes: Lighting Blue
Other: (Anything else? does your character have a fatal flaw, a tattoo or scar?)
Dragon form: Vanlith
Gaian overseer: Krylancelo Mooncrest

Name: Victorianna Bethany Renee Bellris/ Victorianna Bethany Amelia Bellris
Nickname: Victoria, The Silver Phoenix'
Dwelling: Bellris
Weapon: What's the point of a weapon when you have power?
Ability: She can control the blood old or new
the second Ability would be that she can bring pictures and paintings to life
~~
Dislikes: Dragons, Her Granddaughter, Uselessness
Dream: An Independent Bellris
Fear: no beauty
~~
Personality: ...this will take shape as it goes
Bio:
Victorianna Bethany Amilia Bellris....that is her real name...her past is very hard to explain. She was born with the same name as her grandmother the TRUE Queen of Bellris whos name was Victorianna Bethany Renee Bellris...So to make this a lot less complicated the Queen will be referred to as Victorianna Renee and this Victorianna will be referred to As Victorianna Amilia.
Victorianna Renee was the most beautiful Phoenix in the kingdoms by far, she had suitors from all of the kingdoms, but she thought she was to good for any of them...that was until one day while flying around and showing off her wings, Victorianna Renee fell...she fell and broke her right wing. The healers tried to save it but it was no use, they amputated it and left her with one wing, no longer able to fly. Victorianna Renee started to hate herself, so much so that her remaining wing turned silver. After that the Only man that would court her was a simple merchant, she married him...and He gave her two sons and a beautiful Daughter, Proserpina.
Proserpina could have done so many great things, but she had and affair with the gardener and along came Victorianna Renee's granddaughter Shenaiya. She did not like Shenaiya, but because she was of her blood she had her trained as a queen should...that was until the unfortunate Accident...Proserpina's death rocked Victorianna Renee to the core. At first she couldn't stand to look at Shenaiya, thinking that if Shenaiya hadn't been born then her daughter would still be alive...she hardly spoke to her granddaughter, and then the illness took hold. Victorianna Renee could hardly walk and had retreated to her chambers. Her sons came to her side...and that's where she met her other granddaughter, Victorianna Amilia, the first born child of her first son.
Victorianna Renee took a liking to Victorianna Amilia right away, and as she started to die, Victorianna Renee told Victorianna Amilia that she did not want Shenaiya on the throne...that she didn't think Shenaiya was right for the kingdom...and so Victorianna Renee Ordered Victorianna Amilia to forever hide her right wing, to paint her left wing silver, and to forever hide her face with a veil....and Victorianna Amilia did this.
Victorianna Amilia became queen the day Victorianna Renee lost her life to illness...and as far as the kingdom was concerned it was she that died, Not the Queen. So Victorianna Amilia took on the Persona of the Queen, Ruled her her place since her own 25th birthday...with no one the wiser.
Victorianna Amilia has nothing really to tell. Born to the First Prince of Bellris, Victorianna Amilia was automatically second in like behind Shenaiya, and she knew she would never get the throne. Victorianna had always envied Shenaiya before she even met her, because Shenaiya had been born with everything she wanted, So when Queen Victorianna Renee had her take her place when she died, Victorianna Amilia was thrilled, even if she had to hide her right wing...but she wasn't prepared for being queen. She found politics difficult, she found the fact that she had to hate Shenaiya difficult as well, so instead of out right hating her she just ignored her, refused to speak to her, and criticized her as much as she could. Finally when Victorianna Amilia started to get a hold of the role she had taken on she had been ruling for almost 3 years, she had made quite the mess of things...She wasn't thrilled about being a monarch any more, but she still refused to give the crown to Shenaiya, thinking her unworthy of such a title. Victorianna Renee still rules as of today.

Theme song:
~~
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 100 Ibs.
Hair: reddish brown
Eyes: Tri-colored, going from whats closest to the Pupil, Yellow, Orange and then Neon purple.
Other: She always wears a veil, no one knows what she looks like anymore... and thats for good reason, because under the veil she actually looks very very young compared to what she is supposed to look like...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaian overseer: River Rocker

Name: Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
Nickname: Naiya,
Dwelling: 'Queendom' of Bellris
Race: Pheonix
Weapon: She is really very good with blades. Mostly the Rapier
ability: Shadow Walk- is able to meld into the shadows and walk among them.
Black Mists - She is able to call down thunder clouds to mask her surroundings.
~~
Likes: Reading, Writing, Drawing, singing (That's a secret) Flying around.
Dislikes: Being unable to move freely, being constricted to a certain schedule, being bored, and being told what to do.
Dream: To be able to merge the kingdoms and create true peace for all. Not just this forced peace.
Fear: To be chained to the ground.
~~
Personality: Shenaiya is bored easily, and likes to put on a show. Or atleast in front of others. She's quiet and thoughtful. She puts everything she does on top priority and doesn't stop until it's finished. Even small things.
Biography: Shenaiya is the first born princess of the dark kingdom of Bellris. She was always under surveillance. Since the girl's parents were worried that her freedom loving would get her into trouble. She hated being watched, but had to tolerate it. She also hated the classes to be the next queen. They were too pushy and she was too free spirited. There was one time though, Shenaiya had found her way out of the circle of watchmen. And had flown as far as she could. Just for thrills. But... She met a dragon... She was happy to smile at him too. And she became friends with him. She was happy about that much at least. Before long she was under watch...
Theme Song: Really Don't Care ~ Demi Lovato
~~
Height: 5 ft 9 Inch
Weight: 138 pounds
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Other: She is really addicted to cute things.
Gaian overseer: shabatha

Name: Draxus Versaw The XI
Nickname: "Altiuirithric"
Dwelling: Abraxos
Weapon: Plain Black Nodachi

Ability: Sun and Moon Technique: Draxus has studied the powers of the sun and moon through constant meditation at both times of a full day. He has learned much from the heat of the sun on his wingless back and the coolness upon his scarred body. With it he has gained the power to channel light and darkness into his blade, alternating between quick bursts of speed and deceptive feints to disorient an enemies sense of time on the battlefield, wearing them out much more quickly than normal.

Wings of Light: Draxus lost his wings after he cut them off in a protest. After that he withdrew from society for a year and studied the cycles of light and darkness for a better understanding of the minds of people. What he was given was a fighting technique and new wings, granted to him by the sun itself. The wings, when summoned release a blinding light to disorient enemies around Draxus and when they are dissolved, they leave a sudden void of light, giving the illusion that he is no longer there for a moment.
~~
Dislikes: The Pain from his Wing Stumps, Being called "Altiuirithric", Rain, Fire
Dream: "One day, I will lead my people to a new age of prosperity, built upon the foundations of equality and trust."
Fear: Draxus's greatest fear is that he will fail his people in their darkest hour, and he tries his best to make sure that the kingdom he lives in is also at its most stable.
~~
Personality: Draxus can be thought of as a natural born leader. He knows when he is defeated, when he can press an advantage, and most importantly, he knows that people need someone to look up to. He tries his best at every area when it comes to his upbringing, never faltering in excelling in every subject brought to his attention. The sacrifice of his wings and the rollback of the policy from the 'Fifth Kingdom' only encouraged him further in his thought process of doing his very best, no matter the consequences upon his physical body.

Biography:
Draxus was born as the heir to the throne of Abraxos and has always worn the title of prince with pride. He has sometimes overstepped his boundaries as a prince, but it has always been for the good of his people and never as an outright rebellion towards any particular ruler. Even at a young age he found that many problems stemmed from the want of equality and he has taken that into account every time he has looked for a solution for things. Draxus was the prime example of a good ruler, a man with an even hand, one who knew where to push for balance and where to relax. However other rulers did not see the balance that Draxus saw for his people.

When the Fifth Kingdom called for a food tax from the other four kingdoms, Draxus's kingdom had had a bad harvest the previous year and would struggle without keeping what food they had managed to harvest this year and what was preserved from last year. His parents ignored his call for justice, and when he wrote about the situation about their foodstuffs to the rulers of the central kingdom, he was still ignored. Draxus quickly became angered and he departed for the capital of the five kingdoms. Once there he called for a public audience with the king and queen to ask for a year rollback for the tax for his kingdom. After a heated debate, and to show how much he opposed the tax for that year, Draxus resorted to self mutilation to show his point. He drew his weapon and cut off both of his black wings and offered them as payment instead, and that they would pay the tax next year when they had a better harvest. Through this show of humbleness and self-sacrifice, he was allowed one more year before they had to pay the tax, but if they did not, they would not accept such a sacrifice again. Draxus was glad that his wings were enough to push the tax away for one year.

Draxus returned to his kingdom as a minor hero. His people would not starve due to his efforts, and even when he was offered a feast for his accomplishment, he instead turned over the feast for the people, and allowed many to come and dine with him instead of just royalty. This gained him more popularity with the lower classes, however the upper classes were disgusted and gave him the fitting name of "Altiuirithric", or "Wingless". Draxus ignored these taunts for the most part, but the hidden pain from the loss of his wings forced him to hide from the public for a year to recover from the shock his body received. During that time Draxus meditated further on his sole philosophy of balance, and soon found what in nature channeled this. The sun and the moon were always trading the sky with each other, and as Draxus continued his spiritual enlightenment, he gained even further knowledge of the secrets of the heavens above. On the sunrise of the new year, he had called for the people to stay up and wait for him for an announcement. When he appeared in front of his people, Draxus was bathed in the light of the rising sun, and when it did he was given a gift from the sun itself. Wings of light sprouted from his back and let out a light of their own, dazzling the crowd he had gathered. He spoke three simple words. "I have returned."
Theme Song: Draxus's Hope
~~
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 190 Ibs.
Eyes: His left eye is green, his right one is blue.
Other: Draxus carries around a small pendant of the sun to show his personal obligations to the power of the sun. The filled

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:00 pm
Reserved  

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50