Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image
Lisian heaved a great sigh as the other Flutters just about all disappeared. He had a small smile on his face as he began to pick up after the party. In his mind, he had never expected to go over so well. He had thought a few would show to a small gathering where they'd talk and just be in one another's presence. Instead, their Queen had certainly livened it up.

He chuckled at the thought of the color fight. He was covered in color. You couldn't tell where his true flesh started and the other colors began. He mindlessly attempted to brush some off of his arm, just managing to smear it further over him. He gave a slight shrug, well he'd worry about it later. For now he had some cleaning to do.

He looked up and took in the scene for the first time since most everyone had finished their festivities. His heart sunk in his chest at the sight of the color everywhere. He'd have to hull a good amount of water to wash this place down. He glanced around at the few remaining Flutters wondering who he could ask for assistance. He felt bad doing so, but knew it would take him forever to get any of it done and he needed to be ready for his watch shift.

He caught sight of Shaylee and quickly approached her. He rubbed his neck awkwardly as he spoke, "Hey, sorry to do this to you, but would you mind helping me clean up a bit? There is a ton to do for someone alone..." he trailed off dropping his arm. "But if you have something you need to get done it's no big deal! I can handle it!"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:19 am
User Image

Good golly her chest hurt from laughing so much! If anyone could say she wasn't colorful before, they definitely couldn't say that now. Blue and yellow and red splotches all over her dainty body. She turned to leave with the rest of the flutters, thinking more about the clean up of herself than the room. But a gentle voice piped up from behind her. "Help clean... oh! Yes! Of course, I'm sorry! That was inconsiderate of me to try and immediately leave." She spoke honestly, red creeping onto her face. She almost left the poor male to clean all by himself! Horrible considering she more than had a fair share at the color splotches everywhere. Some of the ones on him were from her too. "I'll grab a bucket and we can start washing of some of this gunk." The flutter gave a bit of a nervous giggle as she glanced around at the mess. He hasn't asked anyone else to stay behind. Just her. What if... what if he liked her?! Lisian was one of the hottest males she ever seen and she got to spend the afternoon with him completely alone... She was eternally grateful for her dark skin to cover up her deep blush. Best. Day. Ever.

irish night fox

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:11 am
Lisian smiled at Shaylee and shook his head at her words, “Don't worry about it. Everyone is pretty tired after chasing each other around. I get it that we're all trying to get some sleep.” he motioned towards the scene around him, “If this place wasn't such a wreck I wouldn't have minded doing it myself. It's just going to take some time hulling the water up here.” he paused for a moment before adding, “Plus, it's nice to have some company.”

At her offer of getting a bucket he looked relived, “Would you mind? If you'll grab it I'll fetch the water for you, and once I am done picking up the leftover food I can help you with the washing?” he offered his plan of action.

He glanced at the table and saw the food was pretty well picked through. It wouldn't take him long at all to get it cleaned up, it was really the color that was the major part. He looked back at Shaylee and couldn't help a chuckle, “You're covered in it, but I also saw you nail a few in return. You've got some great aim.” He leaned over to pick a color orb off the ground that was still in tact and gently tossed it to her so she could catch it, “Show me? Why not try tossing that into one of the bowls on the table?”

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:30 pm
"Company is much better than silence." She quickly agreed as she fluttered over to the utility nook. After a bit of scrounging around, she pulled out a wooden bucket before flying back. "I'm happy to help. I don't really have a roll yet here so feel a little..." She trailed off, not wanting to get the mood down. Of course she contributed like every flutter in daily maintenance, but she didn't have a real job.

She smiled shyly as he mentioned her color splatters before looking down at herself. "I like the addition of blue myself." Shaylee spoke with a giggle. As he grabbed a left over orb and tossed it, the female quickly set down the bucket to grab it. The warm blush spread back over her face. He thought she had a great aim? She bit her lower lip slightly before turning to the table. A hand slowly lifted, gently holding the orb. Bright blue eyes narrowed as though a targeting system. One...two...three. The flutter took a deep breath, and as she let it out the orb flew from her hand.

SMACK! The bowl tumbled backwards in a plume of green, almost falling onto it's side. "I guess I've got a hidden talent!" Her voice chimed with a laugh, inwardly relieved she actually hit. How embarrassing if she missed!

Irish Night Fox

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:52 am
Lisian nodded in agreement to her statement. Yes, he certainly enjoyed her company over the silence he would have been given. He watched her head off to grab a bucket and gathered up some of the items left behind so they could clean around it. By the time she returned the stuff was gone, but for a lone bowl on the table. He nodded at her statement of not having a job herself, but didn't comment yet. He'd grown up with her, but couldn't advise her in that matter. Just like he had to figure out his heart's desire he knew she needed to as well.

He chuckled at her, "I think I would have done well with some more pink on myself." He held out his arms as if to look himself over for any more places he could possibly fit some color. Sure wasn't happening with how covered they both were. And with both of their dark colors they showed up even better.

He watched how easily she tossed the orb into the bowl, grinning at her statement, "Seems that way." he agreed. Now seemed like a good moment to talk about possible jobs. "With a talent like that you should be able to find a job you fit into." he offered the idea as he picked the bowl up. He motioned for her to follow him as he grabbed the bucket and made his way for the closest bit of water. "There are still plenty of positions available, is there anything you're remotely interested in?" he asked. He hoped that they could possibly talk it through and help her get an idea of what she was good at or what she liked. He knew how important it was to feel like you belonged...

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:54 pm
Shaylee straightened from her shot to start walking beside him. "Well...I could be a gardener, but I'm not very good. Or the cook, only I don't know very many recipes." She sighed deeply before glancing at the bucket in his hand. "I suppose I could help gather water...It's so simple any flutter could do that."

Her eyes flicked back to herself, covered in splotches. A particular patch of pink seemed to be still wet. With a devious smirk she swiped a finger on it before dragging it on his arm for a streak of pink. "There! A little more color for you." Shaylee couldn't hold her laughter from her bit of mischief.

Irish Night Fox

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:38 pm
Lisian smiled and shook his head at the brightly colored Flutter, "So what if you're not good at something or hardly know what you're doing, that's where learning and practice comes into play. If you're interested in it, try it out, any Flutter will understand if you try it and decide to do something else. We all had to find our place by testing things out." He shrugged at her gathering water suggestion, "That's not a bad thing at all. We all need the water. Really this is the perfect time of the season to bounce from job to job. Everyone needs as much help as they can get so if you offer your help to different Flutters at different times you'd be helping the whole community as well as learning your place." He grinned at the thought, "You'd be rather popular at that point!"

He paused in front of the body of water they had been heading towards, playfully looking appalled that she'd dare touch him with the pink on her fingers. Without saying anything he quickly dipped the bucket into the water and flung the water at her, "In that case, let me help you remove yours!" he exclaimed, laughing as the water collided into her running it down her form.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:03 pm
He was so nice! Her heart went all a-flutter at his kind words. She bit her lower lip slightly. "I guess you're right. No flutter gets good at anything without practice." Perhaps she just needed to get out of her shell a bit more. Maybe then she could really assist in helping the tree- "EEP!" The female exclaimed just before the cold water splashed all over her.

For a moment she stared in shock, the colors twirling together as they slid down in a tie-dye. Then, a slow mischievous grin slipped onto her face. "Oh Lisian, you're going to get it now!" She spoke as she ran into the little pond, crouched down and used both hands to splash water up at him.

Irish Night Fox
I dunno if you want to continue this or not XD Sorry it took so long!

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:18 pm
He grinned and nodded at her reply, "Exactly! Sure, some have a natural ability, but even then they had to practice at it to get where they are."

Lisian gave a boisterous laugh as he met his mark and soaked her completely. He was so caught up in mentally giving himself a pat on the back that he almost didn't catch the water sailing for him. At the last moment he dropped the bucket and attempted to dodge it- too slow! It hit him right in the chest. It certainly wasn't enough to soak him, but he still sent her a hurt look, "Well that was rude!"

Since the bucket had tumbled off somewhere he followed her into the water, scooping up his own and splashing it at her- not that she needed much more. He was glad to see the color washing off of him, finding this to be a lot more fun of a way to clean up.

Mid fight he stopped suddenly, "What happened to the bucket?" he said, glancing around. They kinda needed that in order to clean the party scene up- "Shay!" He said suddenly pointing behind her at the bucket bobbing in the water, moving quickly away from them, "Grab it!"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:34 pm
At first she gasped at his hurt look, for a moment believing she had somehow crossed the line. "I-I'm s-sorry, I-" She began to babble right before the water he splashed hit her face.

She started laughing anew. What a sneak! Shaylee bent down and scooped more water at him as he splashed at her. She felt like a little kid again, laughing harder than she had in months.

But when he stopped, she froze. "...Bucket?" Suddenly it dawned on her. They did have a bucket with them! She turned sharply as he pointed, her baby blue eyes focusing on the bobbing object. "I got it!" With that she threw her body towards it, her hands outstretched.

Slap! Belly flop, right onto the water. Her finger tips just grazing the bucket as it quickly bounced right out of reach. With a gasp she quickly pushed off the ground with her hooved feet to chase it down.

In hindsight; comical. In the moment; frustrating.

Irish Night Fox

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:57 pm
Lisian quickly covered his mouth trying to hide the smile that appeared and stifle the laughter that was threatening to bubble up when her body hit the water, "Are you ok!?" He called after her legitimately concerned, despite the laughter that had wanted to erupt from him. It looked like it had hurt, but thankfully not anything injury concerning.

"I got it, it's ok!" he pushed himself up off the ground and into the air. Pumping his wings hard he flew over her and the water, snatching it up outta the water right in front of her. He then slowly lowered himself back down to the bank by the water grinning at her, "Sorry about that! Totally thought you had that!"

He reached out to her in order to help her up out of the water, "Come on lets get the place cleaned up."

Tartara Seabreeze
POOR THING LOL XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:05 pm
She was going to get that cursed bucket! She was going to-her blue eyes flashed up as she caught his movement glide over her. The bucket she was so intent on grabbing in his hands. "Y-yeah...I'm okay..." She spoke as she slowly sank into the water, her face becoming a new shade of crimson. How embarrassing!

As her head disappeared beneath the water, she stayed beneath for a moment to collect herself. Slowly she rised out again, walking out to take his hand. "Sorry Lisian. You must think I'm a complete goof." At least they were completely cleaned off.

Irish Night Fox

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:06 pm
Lisian chuckled slightly and shook his head, "There's nothing wrong with letting loose once in awhile. We have all had it hard around here. It's nice to actually have something to laugh about." his smile looked a bit sad at that, but he didn't let it linger, "But, no, I don't think I would have faired as well as you did. So, not a goof!"

He helped her out of the water, looking her over for any injuries on instinct, before stepping around her in order to fill the bucket. When he had he stood straight again and motioned her to walk with him, "Plus it makes this seem like its not work."

They made it back, somewhat drying from the sun shining down on them. He immediately got to work washing the area of the colored blotches. Having her help him was nice, not only was there not constant silence, but it seemed to be going quicker than he thought. As soon as all the colors were cleaned up from bowls and other items they'd just have to take everything inside. Easy enough!

"Thanks again for this, Shaylee." he said as he set another stack of wooden bowls together. "Unless you have something else going on, would you mind taking these things inside for me? I really need to get back to my patrol."

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff