StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image
Kanani, ran across the plains. In hopes that she could catch up with Darnell where she could spend some time with him. He traveled the plains to see her and she was going to do the same with him so it was a even give and take. She bolted into shades along the way to save herself from getting over heated in the process.

She stopped for a few seconds and then continued on her way paying attention to see where she could find a flash of green, a flash of curly and fluffy hair and probably someone who was really loud. She muttered to herself and under her breath "where is he? where is he? I know this was his route, then again his routes usually vary".

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:15 pm
StarshineAngel01

User Image

Darnell was having a good day. In so far at least that he hadn't been chased away from anywhere. However he hadn't convinced anyone to come see the Sikukuu's great parties. While a bummer, it wasn't critical. Lots still showed up and the whole pride was always there too. The bright green cheetah trotted along one of his trails. He hadn't taken this path in awhile and wanted to see what was new along here. As he moved along looking for others to talk to about his pride another thought occurred to him. That pride with racing cheetahs was further along. Perhaps he'd stop by and see his sweetheart. It had been too long since he'd been this close.

A dark moving figure dashing from shadow to shadow caught his eye. Darnell put on a bit of a burst hoping to catch up to the figure. He wasn't expecting the cheetah he finally recognized. "Kanani!" he cried with delight. "What are you doing all the way out here? No troubles with your pride I hope." He looked concerned that something might have gone wrong.

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:52 pm
magnadearel

Kanani stopped to take breather, she wondered how others survived in this heat, in her case she wasn't one that was favored by the sun. She streched a little and her ears flicked at hearing a familar voice, she blinked then smiled as she recognized her love " Darnell!! You are hard to track down." She exclaimed.

"Anyway, as for what i'm doing here, i came to see you since you came to see me, i figured i do the same for you so its an even give and take" she put in before shaking her head "no troubles at all just the simple reason of wanting to spend time with you, even though you are technically working" she said frowning a little, she was starting to wonder if trying to track him down was a good idea or not.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:41 pm
StarshineAngel01

"I am, am I?" He snickered. A bright green, and exuberantly loud cheetah, hard to track down. Now that was funny. "I shall strive to be more noticeable in the future." He trotted over to join her in the shade.

His ears perked when he heard her purpose. "That is kindly thought and very sweet of you Kanani." Darnell gave her ear an affection lick. "I'm sorry I wasn't easy for you to find. We'll have to do something about that." He was relieved nothing was wrong at her pride. Laughing the male waved his paw to brush aside her worries about his working. "Nothing says I can't spend a bit of time for myself. So. Now that you are here, and you have me, what would you like to do?" He was more than happy to spend time with his girl if thats what she wanted.

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:56 pm
magnadearel

Kanani nodded her head "yes you are, even though you know you're bright green and loud. At the same time i don't know which routes you take so this one was a guess" she told him.

"Of course, anything for you" she said and lightly giggled as he licked her ear affectionately. " i don't think there is a way since your routes vary each day" she told him and she thought about what he said thoughtfully " that is very true" she agreeded. I actually didn't think that far ahead, i was focussed on not over heating" she told him lightly and nuzzled him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:33 pm
StarshineAngel01

As funny as it was, she had a vital point. There was no way she could truly track him down out here. "Alright lets do something about that then. You can't come chasing out here after me all the time. Racer or no." He grinned to tease her. "So we can make some spots where you can leave a message for me. How does that sound? If we do several I'll just check the closest one whenever I'm in the area." Darnell hoped he'd be able to check one at least every few days.

He pulled her so she could lean against him. "Well you don't have to worry about over heating now, so give it some thought." Darnell didn't think she'd come all this way without some idea. He'd just have to wait until she wanted to tell him.

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:04 pm
magnadearel

She listened to his suggestion "Ohh..but if you look at it, its giving me practice and some training to build up my stamina, but at the same time its dangerous because I could overheat and faint" she put in. "That sounds like a good idea to me, but we also have to make sure that we actually see each other" she explained to him.

She blinked in slight shock as he pulled her towards him so she was leaning against him "I appreciate the gesture" she said and set to thinking of what they could do out in the middle of nowhere "hmmm...what could we do out here?" she asked herself, there were lots that they could do but they were still in public place. "Well, is there anywhere we can go to keep cool and some time together" she asked him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:35 pm
StarshineAngel01
Don't forget she wanted to talk to him about cubs. =P

"Then its totally good." They practiced all the time in their pride anyhow. Darnell frowned at her that she would even consider that. The roguelands were no safe place for a cheetah who passed out. "Don't ever let yourself go that far! Make sure you drink plenty when your out here. You just need to get to the markers and when I see them changed I'll come to you." He was use to moving quickly over long distances. True she was too, but not to his extent.

He flicked his ear. Maybe she'd gotten a bit too much sun already. "Well it is cool here and we have plenty of time here." Darnell looked at her baffled. "Why did you come out here Kanani? Are you feeling alright?"

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:06 am
magnadearel
Oohh..right..thanks for that reminder

Kanani nodded her head lightly. She squeaked lightly as he suddenly went firm and serious "Okay...I'm sorry and I won't.Don't worry I will drink lots of water next time I decide to venture out" she said quietly.

"that is a good point" she said and shuffled a little before glancing at him "as for why I came out here, it was because I wanted to discuss something with you. I was thinking that it would be nice to start a family and you know have cubs. How would you feel about being a father?" she asked him quietly. She wasn't entirely sure how he would take her asking him straight out about cubs not that she was expecting or anything yet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:55 am
]
StarshineAngel01

He relaxed and smiled. "Good. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." She had worried him for a moment with her comments. He made a note to tell her some good watering holes around here. Darnell turned his attention back to her as she spoke again.

"Oh. Oh!" A wide grin split his jaws. "That'd be great! I didn't want to pressure you, but if you're ready so am I." He wasn't sure what brought the question about, but he was happy. It wouldn't be too hard to visit the cubs amid his normal duties. Or he could ask to be given light duty for awhile.

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:03 am
magnadearel

Kanani, smiled at his enthusiasm on the idea of being a father. She sighs in relief "Oh,,thank god, I was worried you would say straight out 'no', but it does bring me a peace of mind that we are on the same page" she told him. She shifted her weight a little to get more comfortable leaning against him. She hoped she wasn't too heavy.

"I'll have to retire from racing for awhile to raise them, and I will have to minimize my travels across the plains" she said thinking about it. But, the thought of having specific places for her to leave messages for him, brought her some peace of mind so she would have a way to tell him news.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:08 am
StarshineAngel01

"Why would you think that? All you had to do was ask." The green male teased. "Why wouldn't I want the cubs of my beautiful mate? I'm absolutely sure all of them will take after your beauty." Darnell easily accommodated her. Though he was scrawny like any cheetah there was hidden strength there.

"Oh I doubt it'll be too soon. Race to your hearts content until it gets uncomfortable then you can stop." He grinned. "Even then I'll race you and let you win." The green male gave her a wink. "I can still travel so I'll make sure to make plenty of stops. Or you could always come to my home to have them." It was a wild chance, but he threw it out there anyhow. She would probably want places and friends familiar to her in this time. Instead of a wild, party-crazy pride.

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:23 pm
magnadearel

Kanani smiles a little at him "well, i'm sure some will take after you as well" she told him with a grin. "I won't be giving up racing just yet, I don't have a belly but once i do I will sooo...lose my figure" she said "but I'm sure it would be worth it in the end" she answered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm
StarshineAngel01
Fin

"Poor cubs," he laughed. "Naturally. You'll always have a figure in my eyes. C'mon Kanani. Enough laying around. Lets go get those message spots set up and agree on a code. Like if you knock all the stones off I'll come see you." Darnell rose to his feet with a plan in mind. He would get this done before it became necessary.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:48 pm
magnadearel

Kanani stood up and stretched "yes dear!" she said.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games