User ImageCajanic
Kokotevu was moving around the rogue lands- he had decided it might be a good day to spend some time with the locals. Normal lions, as it were. But he wasn't really doing well in that regard, mostly because he hadn't met anyone yet. And that was entirely his own fault- he hadn't moved around quickly enough to really give the area a good scan. In the last hour, he might have moved a few feet.

It's not like he didn't know how to move quickly, he just... didn't like to.

He found himself sitting in front of a nice watering hole, looking down into the clear, untouched pool that had collected from the rains. He smiled to himself, bending down slowly and having what was probably the slowest drink in the world.

Seaki
Thalassa had traveled far in the past few weeks - away from the deserts and its lack of water. She had not done well there, losing a lot of weight and getting sick with dehydration before she was finally nudged out of the lands by a lioness that had called herself a Water Seeker.

The plains were far different, though, with lakes and puddles from recent rains. The air was fantastic, crisp with a more recent rain. She wandered further into the lands, bouncing with cheer as she walked.

It didn't take her long to come across a watering hole, the same another lion had approached.

Cajanic
Kokotevu had not noticed the female, and nor would he for several long minutes as he continued to drink from the watering hole. once it seemed like he couldn't possibly have anymore water, he sat himself up, slowly licking his lips as he very slowly turned his head towards the female.

For a long while, nothing happened, Koko just staring at her like she was a piece of art. Then, he offered her a sluggish, somewhat dreamy smile. "Oh, hello there," he said warmly, "you surprised me! I didn't see you there."

User ImageSeaki
She had taken her fill of water quickly before the other had, but it tasted like heaven on her tongue. She stretched when she was finished, smiling up at the other lion as he spoke. "Hello!" She greeted in turn. "I didn't mean to startle you."

She giggled a bit at his smile. He seemed very relaxed, and she glanced around. It wasn't very dangerous here, she assumed, and she figured she could relax here too. "Do you come here often?"

Cajanic
The large lion got himself to his feet, casually wandering in the direction of the female. He didn't seem to be in any kind of hurry, and his large paws were heavy as he made each slow step, leaving deep prints in the dirt.

It was a long time before he spoke to her again, but when he did, he smiled once more.

"it's okay," he replied ,"I don't mind getting the heart pumping." He sat himself down nearer to her, tilting his head slowly to one side. Since he looked like a lion in his god form, he felt no need to hide himself with an illusion. He was just a large lion to anyone who saw him. A very large lion.

"I don't. I like to.... roam around. What about you? Do you.... come here a lot?"

Seaki
She watched him move along, and though he wasn't quick about it, Thala couldn't find herself minding, though. It was a nice, peaceful silence in between his speaking. "Oh, no! In fact, I just came from the deserts," she said.

She sighed, "It's a lot nicer out here, though. It's a lot cooler, and there's water!" She missed water in the desert - she'd never been so thirsty in her life. "I'll find a place to settle down eventually, though, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can until then."

Cajanic
"You mean.... the places with sand?" He inquired after a long pause, as though he had been processing what she had said. There was always a long pause between comments, like he was really considering the words she had spoken. He wasn't, though. In reality they just took a while to sink in.

He was not a quick lion by nature.

"You're looking for a home? So you didn't live out there, then?" He asked lightly "or did you.... leave home?" He couldn't imagine living in the sand, or anywhere that didn't have shade and comfort. He was a big fans of trees. "I think you.... should look for a jungle home. Jungles.... jungles are nice."

Seaki
She gave a nod. "Yes, the place with all the sand. It was really hot," she complained. She didn't mind the pauses. She gave a small yawn, though she wasn't quite tired. The relaxing atmosphere and the slow pace of their conversation lulled her into a peaceful sense of self.

"The jungle sounds nice," She agreed. "Though meadows and plains are nice too, if they've got lots of lakes," she said. "But, I think I'd like to live in a forest one day..."

Cajanic
Kokotevu took a long time to consider the other places she had said, nodding slowly as he agreed with each and every one she had mentioned. Yes, he liked meadows and plains as well. Anything that wasn't dry and full of sand. He even liked the snow- it was cool and made his fur wet, which felt nice. But then, he didn't have to worry too much about dying in the same way mortals did. So maybe that made it easier for him to like things.

"A forest is a lovely idea," he commented after his thinking had again come to a close, the male smiling in delight. Even with his droopy eyes and tired expression, it was clear he was enjoying the conversation. Though it did make him think a little too much about going home to the jungle he enjoyed the most.

"I think.... it's time to go home," he commented lightly, "I hope you find your home, too. It is.... so nice to have a home you like." He didn't know if he would be much of a roaming guy, mostly because it never seemed like he got anywhere. The forest he enjoyed was only a couple hours from there for a normal lion, and it would probably take him days to get there.

And he knew how to fly.

Seaki
Thala stretched, pulling the kinks out of her spine. She would likely stay in this area for a few days before moving on. A forest did sound lovely, and perhaps she could find one to reside in. She smiled up at the large lion. "It was nice talking to you," she told him. "And thank you, I hop so too," she stood - perhaps she should find something to eat...

"Maybe I'll see you around," she said cheerfully, before taking her leave.