Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image

This is a roleplay between me and x -H o o l i a c:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

After breaking up with her boyfriend,she had a big fight with him last night because he was a total a*****e and she had enough! Every day they just fought with each other and Kate got tired of it so she decided to break up with him and leave his apartment. Kate packed her stuff and got herself a very small and cheap apartment,the apartment was lame and well..poor. She drove to her new apartment and started to move all her things into her new apartment. Of course Kate was too lazy to unpack all those things so she left it there,Kate knew that she had to get a job or else they will kick her out of her apartment.Sadly she didn't have a lot of money and that's why she searched for job,she went to many places but everyone refused her and didn't let her work in their place. After checking almost every store,Kate stopped in front of a bar. She noticed that they need workers so she wondered if she should try.In the end Kate entered into that bar and looked around,it was still early so it barely had people in it.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

Mulligan's Pub and Grill opened at precisely 11:00AM each morning, seven days a week. His father, the founder of Mulligan's, had passed unexpectedly a few weeks back leaving Nicholas in charge of the establishment as well as the owner of one of the restaurants in New York. Like all pubs, Mulligan's had a timeless appeal with it's laid back atmosphere. On one side of the facility was a restaurant, and the other a bar - a nice hangout place if you want to have a night out with the guys. Large plasma screen televisions were mounted on the walls of the restaurant, playing sports games and sometimes old school cartoons for the kiddies. The flooring was chestnut hardwood decor, there were tables for two or four and large booths for families.

His plain black t-shirt was tucked into his jeans. On the front was the restaurant logo, and on the back were the two words in large font "FREE LICKS" sewn in white. All of the employees had something of their choice sewn onto the back of their work shirts. With tired eyes Nicholas continued to wipe down the marble counter, preparing it for the long day to come. It was tough, going off merely five hours of sleep every day. Especially since he had a snobby wife at home who had a really bad habit of burning his money every chance she got on pointless things, like clothes and heels and whatnot - as if she didn't have enough in the first place - rather than paying the bills.

He felt a cool breeze seep in through the door causing him to lift his gaze and look at the woman before him. It was quite early, and it looked as if she was confused. His brows furrowed a little yet he gave her a simple smile with a nod, using another cloth to clean his hands a bit. "You lost?"

╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:32 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate entered into the bar quietly,maybe she arrived too already because it barely had people inside. Though the place wasn't bad looking at all,it was designed nice,maybe she could still get a work. But who said that they will take her? After all it's not like she's has skills to be a bartender,she only knows a little bit. It took her a few moments to look around the place before she looked towards the counter,there was a man who stood there and cleaned the counter.Probably he was one of the workers or the boss but he could help her somehow. Kate bit her lower lip when his eyes met hers,for a moment there she wasn't sure. Was she lost? Of course not...she was searching for a job but she was just too scared to ask."Umm.." Her gaze shifted down to the ground as she took a deep breath. Kate calmed down,she knew that she has to get straight to the point or else people won't accept her to job. She moved closer and placed her hands on the counter."I want to work here." Her eyes stared at his,she was very serious. "Please.." Her expression slowly softened."I really need to this job,I will do anything. Cleaning,washing.." Kate was really nervous,she just hoped that he will accept her though she knew it won't be very easy.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:20 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

"Umm.." the blonde squeaked, causing Nick to lift his eyebrows skeptically. His piercing blue eyes drifted over her body slowly as she dropped her gaze to the floor and inched closer to him. Oh, she was definitely a looker. He mentally gave himself a pat on the back that he had remembered to twist off his engagement ring and tuck it into his back pocket. Suddenly, her expression turned solemn as she put her hands down onto the counter. His lips couldn't help but curve up into a faint smile, amused at her readiness for him to just accept her so easily. "It isn't that simple, sweets." He began to cleanse the countertop again, making large circles as he worked his way across. "Do you have your resume on you, perchance?" Nicholas turned around and walked over to the large silver sink, dropped the cloth into the soapy hot water, retrieved it, and then rung it out again. He would scrub the counters until they had a nice shine to them, which would be tough considering how many spills took place the night before.

Underneath his eyes were dark half circles due to the lack of sleep from the night before. His wife, Jamie, had been in the living room practising one of her newest singles, guitar and all. Though she had a lovely voice, there were times when Nick just wanted to yell at her to shut up and let him sleep peacefully while he could. She was a singer/song-writer who spent her days either shopping or sleeping, and her nights either rehearsing or singing in different clubs around New York. Sometimes she even performed at Mulligan's.

Jamie was a beautiful woman, with her hip length shining brown hair and stunning green eyes that could always make him melt. And her body... she was almost model-like, this woman. They were so deeply in love at one point in time. However, their mutual love began to fade when he walked in on her cheating on him in his own bed. First, he beat the living daylights out of the guy and then almost called for a divorce. In the end, she apologized to him and swore that she would never do it again, and being the love-struck puppy he was at the time, he accepted her apology. Some nights, however, she would come home with mysterious hickeys covering her neck and chest area that were pathetically hidden with crappy coverup. Nick pretended not to notice.

It wasn't long before he started to sleep around as well behind her back, simply out of revenge. While she was out and about in the New York clubs, Nick had brought home women upon women with him and sent them right back out the following morning. After all, he had his needs, and Jamie was simply not fulfilling them.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:17 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Just like she thought,he won't accept her so easily but she tried already so many jobs. Kate was tired and hungry,she tried to skip meals as much as she could because she had to save money for the apartment's payment. Kate loved to eat junk food but she tried to avoid it because of the money so she barely ate. A soft sigh escaped from her lips as she slowly pulled away from the counter and stood simply in front of it."I know."She averted her eyes away for a moment then looked back up at him."My resume,yes I have it."Kate opened her backpack before she took out her resume,checking that she had everything in it."Here you go."Kate handed him the resume simply before asking another question."Are you just a worker here or the boss?" She asked,raising her eyebrow.She had to make sure that he was the manager of this place.

Kate was desperate,she seriously needed to get a job. If she won't get a job she will be kicked out to the streets! In the resume she had simple things,she never did a crime before or something bad to ruin her future life,it's just that she couldn't find a job. Kate rubbed her thumb with her other thumb because she was nervous,she always did that when she was nervous. She stood there quietly and watched the male. He had blonde hair,blue eyes,he was a taller then her and his body was amazing! Kate couldn't help but stare at him while he was checking her resume.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:30 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

As she pulled out her resume from her bag, Nick tossed the cloth back into the sink and wiped his moist hands against his jeans. He took the paper from her hand and began to read it over. "Miss Kate Cullen.." he murmured, folding his free arm casually across his broad chest. He had noticed her address when she questioned him as to whether he was the boss or an employee. Ah, they were neighbours. This would be interesting. A smirk appeared on his lips. "My father was the founder of this establishment" he said plainly, starting to look through the Work Experience section. "This would be your first time working as a bartender, yeah?" He confirmed. Nicholas set the resume down, folding his arms across the counter in front of him. The two were at eye level now. "Tell me.. do you know anything about mixing and shaking? Would you be able to create different drink recipes..?" He trailed off, lifting his perfectly shaped eyebrows at her. His tone was dull, though only because he was so tired. All he wanted to do was go home and rest. The only piece of information he got from that resume was that she knew how to work a cash register, since she had apparently worked in retail stores and such.

Quite frankly, Nick didn't have time to train someone who was inexperienced. Though, looking at Kate, he might make an exception. She was most definitely what he liked to call "bangable".

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:44 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

When the male called her name Kate's eyes widened slightly. She realized that she stared too much so she quickly looked away,she never visited this bar before.Her eyes looked back at him when he said that his father was the found of this establishment,Kate decided to stay quiet and let him read her resume. This place was her only chance..she need this job! "Huh? I mean yes, I never worked as a bartender before.." Kate said nervously,knowing that he won't like it. After all he need people who are artender and know how to create different drink recips. For a moment there Kate thought that she should lie and tell him that she does know how to do all these things but if he will find out that she lied then he will kick her out of this place. In the end Kate decided to tell the truth."No...But I can learn! I can learn things really fast." Maybe one of the workers will help her with the drinks until she will finally understand how to do that.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:19 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

As pretty as Kate was, Nick just didn't have the time to train someone so inexperienced. He felt bad for the girl; she was practically begging him for the job. He pressed his lips together and shook his head lightly. "Sorry Kate, but you just don't cut it. You may be a fast learned but that isn't a quality I'm looking for." Nicholas slid her resume across the counter to her, standing upright. "But, you know, with your experience in retail stores, you could always try the Old Navy up the street. They're always hiring," he informed her. Certainly she would find a job that suited her qualifications in these New York streets. "Thank you for your interest," he said. With that, Nick gave her a kind smile before stalking off to the kitchen where a few chefs were starting to prepare food for the starving customers that would be arriving for lunch soon.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:41 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate looked at him confused look,event his simple bar didn't accept her. What was wrong with her? Why no one wants her? She was feeling sharp pain inside,great...she will just live on the streets from now on."Oh..I see.." She lowered her head down as she bit her lower lip,taking her resume back. Kate already went to that place he said and they don't need workers,she seriously had no where to go."Have a nice day.." Even though she wasn't in a good modd,Kate still had manners.After leaving the bar she searched again and again but no one took her.

Two days passed and Kate needed to pay the rent,sadly she didn't have money at all. The owner of the building told her that she needs to pay the rent in a few more days so Kate told him that she will bring the money. In the evenings,Kate wandered in the streets. She was searching for work and the only place that took her was a strip-club. Kate felt embarrassed from this work because she needed to show her half naked body to odd men.

On her first day,the manager explained her about the job and told her the rules. No one can touch her or harass her,she can't have sex with men but she must be nice to every customer. It was really hard for her to work like this ,she felt horrible but it was the only thing she could do.

A week passed and the owner of the building started to make noise,he banged on Kate's door and yelled at her for noy paying the rent at all. "Look..I'm really sorry, I have to go." She was late for her work,she had to go now but the man didn't let her."I will bring the payment,tomorrow. I promise!" And then Kate ran out off to her work.

Soon she arrived to the strip-club and entered into the place,she went to the dressing-room and changed into another exposing outfit and black panties with a few small fake diamonds. She placed some make-up and went back tot he stage to dance just like the others.Kate danced on a pole as best as she could. She was smiling and acting sexy but inside she felt disgusted and misrable.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:28 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

With a wallet loaded of twenty and fifty dollar bills in his back pocket, Nick swung open the door to the night club and was greeted by a wave of loud music that blasted throughout the several speakers in the large room. He walked through the crowd of dancing people and lounged out on a cushioned black chair that was parked right in front of one of the many strippers in the room. This one was blonde, and it looked as if she was born to pole dance the way she moved. It was as if it was second nature to her. A half-naked waitress nicknamed Star walked up to him with a tray of different alcoholic beverages, parking herself onto his lap. This would usually distract him, but he just couldn't unfix his gaze from that girl. "And what would Mr. Gant like tonight?" She asked sweetly, obviously referring to the drinks. "Her. I want her." Nick nodded toward the blonde up on stage. "Kitty?" She asked, a surprised look appearing on her face. "She's only been here a week, she hardly knows what she's doing--" she argued.

He cut her off. "Really, because her dancing says otherwise." Nick grabbed a beer from the tray, peeled up the tab, and then took a few long chugs. "Yeah, I want her. Tell Sam I want a private lap dance when she's finished her show." And without paying Star another glance, Nicholas chugged back the rest of his beer. This was just what he needed after a slow week at work - a few cold drinks and a lap dance. In his hazy state of mind, Nick began to wonder how far she was willing to go...

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:49 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Once Kate danced on the stage she felt free,one of her favorite thing was dancing. She liked to since she was a little girl but to dance in front of men who stare at her? That wasn't very pleasent,though sometimes she imagined that she was all alone and that's why her moves were good. She grabbed the pole and spinned around him,moving her legs slowly. From time to time she leaned down and gave a sexy look to the men,if she will catch more attention then she will get more money. Kate needed the money so she will do everything it takes to get it.

Soon the song was over and all the dancers walked back to the dressing room,the other dancers went on stage and started to dance to the men who were still sitting there. Kate let out a sigh as she looked at herself in the mirror,her hair was a bit messy so she brushed it until her manager came to her." Kitty, a customer wants you. He's the one with the baseball cap. He's an important customer so make sure to please him." Then her manager went away. It wasn't her first time that someone wanted a lap dance from her,she was used to it already.

Kate got up and headed out of the dressing room,after a few minutes she spotted the man who asked lap dance from her. "Come with me,sir." Without looking at him,she took his hand and led him to one of the chairs. She sat him down there before moving away.The song started to play,the first thing she did was to trace her finger on her hair then she circled the chair. Her moves were slow and seductive,she even wore black high-heels that matched outfit.Kate closed her eyes and followed the beat,she faced her back to him before she bent down,letting him see her body. After that she turned around and moved her hands on her body,from her chest to her stomach and then to her thighs. Her body was moving in an amazing way,the only thing she did was to listen to the music and move with the rhythm. Kate made sure to show her body and curves,closing her eyes from time to time. At point she placed her leg on the man's lap and leaned closer but quickly turned away and bent down,this time opening her legs.After that she walked around the chair again,tracing her fingers gently on his arms,the back of his neck.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:35 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

It wasn't long before Kitty was leading him to a dark, secluded part of the club. With a devilish smirk, Nicholas sat down and rubbed his thighs, getting ready for the show. He put his half empty beer can on the floor beside him. His bright blue eyes followed her as she danced around him, watching her every move, drinking in her body with his eyes. He couldn't make out her face in such darkness, and quite frankly, he didn't care. Kitty could have the ugliest face in the world and he wouldn't give two shits. His lips curved up into a smirk when she sat on his lap, his hands going to her hips feeling her unbelievably soft skin and shape, though only for a moment until she pulled away. She walked behind him grazing the tip of her fingers across the back of his neck. She was being sexy and all, but where was the lap dance he was paying for? "This isn't a lap dance, sweets" he said over the loud music, his obnoxious drunken grin being the only part of his face that was visible from her view. His eyes were hidden by his cap.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:51 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate was really trying her best,even though she likes to dance she can't touch men just like that. She couldn't sit on him and move her a** on him,there's no way she can do that. Kate moved around,trying to make her dance as sexy as she could so he won't try to do odd things like some men tried to do to her. A slight frown appeared upon her face when he said that it wasn't a lap dance,well she didn't care about it. Why would she do a lap dance to a stranger? She stood there for a moment and looked around,some of the other girls were giving a lap dance to others. They were rubbing their bodies against each other! Kate watched them for a few moments before looked back at the man,she took a deep breath before sighing. "I was just starting."Kate stated with a smirk as one of her hands were on her hip,she looked quickly how the other girls did that then looked back at his cap.Kate sat on his lap before she slowly started to grind and moved her body.

If she could only make her dream come true.. Kate's dream was to be a famous dancer,since she was a little girl she wanted to dance and preform and then become famous. But after she met her ex-boyfriend,everything changed. He ruined her career by saying that she can't dance well and that she has a horrible body. They fought a lot with each other until he finally decided to leave him. But what was she doing now? Giving a damn lap dance!She could only blame herself because she let her ex ruin her whole life.

From time to time she glanced at the other dancers and copied their moves before she finally realized how to do it. Her body started to move and dance on his lap,she was really trying her best. When she leaned forward to his face and suddenly her ears widened.Her body stopped moving when she realized who it was,it was the bar owner! Oh great! Kate hoped that he didn't notice her face so she quickly pulled her face away from him.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:28 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Entranced, Nicholas watched as the girl straddled his lap with a stupid grin on his face. She wrapped frail arms around his neck and he instinctively went back to holding her hips, the tips of his fingers pressing into her skin as she continued to grind against him. His erection was pressing hard against his jeans by this time. He stared down at her supple breasts, and smirked to himself when an idea popped into his head. Nicholas decided to take off his baseball cap and let it drop to the floor, pushing a hand through his dark hair. A stripper wouldn't want to go any further than a lap dance with an ugly man; she needed to see his face. "There's an extra hundred in it for ya if you suck me off." He smirked maliciously as he lifted his gaze to meet the blonde's eyes, however they went wide when he saw who it was and he instantly regretted saying that. "Kate Cullen..?"

User Image User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas