Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Me ll Not Enough Time ll Experiment_number_626 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:53 pm
Please do not post if you are not me or Experiment_number_626.

Story plot:
Arron and ______ have been best of friends sense they were kids but after confessing there love Arron began to miss school and always getting sick. _____ began to worry about his lover when Arron was put in the hospital the day of their anniversary. Out of concern _____ asked the doctor what was wrong with Arron. The doctor informed ____ that Arron had no more than 3 years to live because he had cancer. However the doctor forbid ____ to tell Arron anything about Arron's condition so that Arron could enjoy the time he has left. Will _____ let everything fall apart because of Arron's condition or will they keep their relationship going?

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:34 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander was sitting in a chair right next to the Hospital his boyfriend Arron was laying on. Today was their first anniversary of their relationship and when Arron hadn't shown up to school he had been worried and went to Arron's house. At his house Lysander had run into Arron's mother who had been in the hospital all day. She had told Lysander that Arron had to go to the hospital. Lysander had felt the air escape his lungs and he had come to the hospital with Arron's mother. On arrival Lysander had learned about Arron's condition and how he had only three years to live.

The fact that he would only have three ******** years with the boy he loved and who deserved to live a full long life was eating at Lysander. He was so angry and so devastated at once. He wanted to cry but he was blinking back the tears. He wanted to hit something.He was trying to be strong for Arron.Lysander didn't know what to do or how to act all he could do was sit there and wait for Arron to wake up.
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX
Sorry this sucks. My posts will get better.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 pm
⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ Arron McAlister⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

User Image

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague.

Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron slowly began to come to, his soft pale eyes fluttered opened and gently began to look around the room. He looked at Lysander who was sitting at his side. "Lysander...where are we? What are you doing here..I told my mother not to worry you and even so, she had no right to bring me here. I only have a slight cold." Arron said softly as he looked at Lysander and sat up softly. He yelped softly. He was still in light pain but he tried his best to hide it. He gently took his lovers hand and smiled softly."I'm sorry that we couldn't spend our first anniversary together, but I still think my mother over reacted with this."Arron said softly as he looked at Lysander in the eyes. He could see that something was wrong but he didn't ask the male because he thought that if he didn't tell him it wasn't important. They had never kept secrets from each other. Well now they had one with him not being honest about his helth

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: It's okay don't worry about it. My post wasn't the best either ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander physically relaxed when Arron woke up a part of him had irrationallyy been worried that Arron wouldn't wake up. Lysander couldn't help but smile with relief when Arron woke up but his eyes were still full of worry. "We're in the hospital. I'm here because I was worried about you. Your mom brought you here because that is what she thought was best and like me she loves you too much. Said Lysander lightly squeezing Arron's hand,he might never let go of Arron's hand again.Lysander shook his head at Arron's apology." Don't apologize you couldn't control this. Besides we are spending anniversary together. I mean we're in a small hospital room and you know how much I hate hospitals. But we're together and that's all that matters. " Said Lysander with a gentle smile at Arron. The other male knew that Lysander hated hospitals and avoided them at all costs after his mother had died in one a few years ago.He was kind of heartbroken that Arron was still lying to him and not telling him about his cancer. They didn't keep secrets that was the number one rule in their relationship. But now Lysander had a secret too about Arron's cancer that he wanted to tell Arron but wouldn't.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:28 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron looked at Lysander hearing him defend his mother. He smiled and shook his small head. He knew how uncomfortable the male must feel. He gently rubbed his hand and looked at the male softly. "I'll talk to the doctor and ask him to let me go. You know that I don't like hospitals either." Arron said softly. The nurse quickly came in and checked Arron's fever and went to inform the doctor. The doctor quickly came in and looked at them with soft eyes. "Okay, you can go home on one condition, if you start feeling this way again I need you to come back here quickly, okay." The doctor said softly as he left to take care of the paper work. Arron smiled happily and gently went and changed into his street clothes. He was desperate to leave the hospital and he knew that Lysander wanted to leave as well. When he was in the bathroom he still continued to feel dizzy but he didn't say anything regarding that feeling. He didn't want to worry his lover any further and definitely didn't want to keep him in an uncomfortable place either.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"I know." Said Lysander softly. He sat there quietly holding Arron's hand as the doctor told them they could go him. Lysander was happy to hear that Arron was okay for now and that they could finally leave the wretched hospital. Lysander stood up and waited by he door while Arron changed his clothes. When Arron got out of the washroom Lysander smiled st him and once again held his hand. "Let's go find your mom and get out of this hell hole."He said looking at Arron closely with concern.He wanted Arron to admire and talk about his Cancer but knew he couldn't force him to and would just have to be patient."Are you sure you're okay?" He asked his lover keeping his tone light and trying not to sound too worried even though he was very worried about Arron's health. He just wanted the boy he loved to be healthy and happy.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:09 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron didn't know that he had cancer, he just thought that he had a virus or something. Arron looked up at Lysander and smiled as he took his hand in his own. He listened to his lover saying that they should go find his mother. "Okay let's go but I promise I will make up for ruining our first anniversary." Arron said softly as he looked at the male. He slowly nodded his small head hearing Lysander's question about how he was feeling. He wasn't completely okay but he didn't find it important

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Sorry that it is so short⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:22 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"I'll hold you to that promise." Said Lysander as he lead them out of the hospital room.He had something planned for their anniversary as a surprise but now he really wasn't sure if he should go along with what he had originally planned. He saw Arron nod at his question and didn't press the matter any further. Arron didnt know about his cancer and Lysander hated having to keep it a secret from him.He lead themto the hopsital cafeteria where Arron's mother had been getting a cup of coffee. Arron's mother saw him and immediately hugged him."How are you feeling sweetheart?" Asked his mother as her gaze met Lysander's over Arron's shoulder. His mother didnt want Arron to know about his condition but sooner or later Arron would figure it out. His mother just wanted to protect Arron and really that's all Lysander wanted too.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:46 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron smiled and giggled hearing Lysander say that he would hold him to his promise. He didn't look sickly at all. When they headed to the cafeteria and saw his mother he smiled softly but also gave her a serious look."I'm fine mother. I was already telling Lysander how silly you were bringing me here over a simple cold. Can we leave please? I don't want to be here anymore." Arron said softly and happily however even though he was a little upset with his mother. He looked at both his mother and Lysander but he could feel something was up but he didn't press further.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Sorry that it is so short⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:58 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"I know you think I'm overreacting but it is better to be safe than sorry.Come on let's go boys. Said his mother as she lead the boys out of the hospital and to the parking lot.Lysander opened the back door of the car and for Arron. He was still a little shaken by the news of Arron's condition and was trying to calm down and act like his usual self. There was no need to upset Arron or make him suspicious. "After you my good sir." e said to Arron in a bad English accent and with a bow. Lysander always did this when opening doors for other people.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:12 am

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron new his mother might be right but he didn't say anything. He just wanted to leave the hospital. He had his present for Lysander in his room. He followed after his mother and gently got into the car when the door was opened for him. He loved how affectionate his lover was with and he still felt bad that they had spent their anniversary in a hospital."When we get home, we'll just get some things and we'll head off to my surprise first. We can take my car."Arron said very happy and excited. He wanted to make Lysander forget what had happened and hopefully distract him a little.

User Image

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:28 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"I can't wait." Said Lysander who was in desperate need of a distraction and some alone time with his lover. He got into the car after Arron and closed the door behind him. Arron's Arron's mom revved the car and then they were off leaving the hospital parking lot behind them as they drove to o Arron's house.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:07 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron smiled softly as they left the hospital. On their way to the house Arron had fallen asleep. He looked so peaceful and gentle but at the same time he looked very weak. At arriving at the house he woke up gently and quickly went to get his present for the male and the keys to the car. His mother didn't want Arron to go because he had barely gotten out of the hospital."Ready to go? I hope you like it.."Arron said softly as he looked a little embaressed. He handed the large gift to the male. It was a handmade scrapbook that he had made with pictures of all the things that they had done together. There was leaves from the time that they had jumped into piles high of leafs.

User Image

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:00 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Arron had winded up sleeping on Lysander's shoulder on the car ride and Lysander was struck at how peaceful yet fragile he looked while he had been asleep. Every time he looked at Arron he was struck by his beauty and that Lysander was lucky enough to be with him. Once they arrived Lysander got out of the car and stood by Arron's car waiting for him. When he came out and handed Lysander a large present he couldn't help but grin. Lysander looked through the scrapbook which was beautiful and something he knew he was going to cherishm There were various pictures of the two of them and they were some of Lysander's favorite memories like the time they made snow angels on the ground. There was a picture of the two of them they're cheeks flushed and they were bundled up in coats,beanies and mittens. Here was a book filled of all their memories and they only had a short time together to make more. Lysander felt himself tearing up and blinked back the tears.Now was not the time. "I love it and I'm touched you took the time to make this." Lysander told him placing the book on top of the car so he could hug Arron holding onto him tightly before letting go of him. "I got you something too. I didn't go homemade because well I'm not as talented or creative as you but I hope you like it." Said Lysander as he pulled out a small black box out of his pocket and gave it to Arron. It was a ring that he knew Arron had wanted but would never get for himself.

Experiment_number_626

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas