Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]What Kind of Fish Are You? (Neptune x Akurai Namae)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Teepees:
Moxxiie || tefla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image

Neptune was leasurely exploring in a thick kelp bed near the shore of the large lake that he and his brother Whisper resided in. It was deep enough that he was fully submerged, but wasn't but about 4 foot deep from the surface. Neptune would swim up to the surface every few minutes to check the area, but he was in a relatively safe area. He knew that Maritza and Whisper were nearby if he needed them. Ever since they had found Maritza, or she'd found them rather, he had felt safe. He had gotten lost once before while exploring, and so now anytime he ventured off on his own he would always try to keep his brother or Maritza within eyesight.

At the bottom of the lake, Neptune was finding many shells and rocks that caught his attention. He was collecting them into a larger shell to carry with him back to show his brother. He liked collecting things, but enjoyed the exploration more than what he found. The kelpbed helped keep him hidden, but also was home to many small creatures and thus made for finding shells much easier. He'd found many today, so much so that his larger shell was almost full. He wanted to search for a bit longer and after one more trip up to the surface and back down, he noticed that the sunlight that had shown down into the kelp wasn't as bright as before. In fact, there seemed to be a large shadow looming over him.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:43 pm
Akurai had estranged herself from her family. It hadn't been that hard of a mission to do. Her mother was always busy and often away. The mare felt she could never approach her crazy father either. The other part of her family, her siblings, had all gone their own way as well. That meant she was left to fend for herself. The main thing she had learned so far was that family could not be trusted and thus she had distanced herself from them, literally and figuratively. These lands were vast enough that she could lose herself amongst them with no difficultly.

And thus it was on this day that she found herself standing at the edge of a decent sized lake. Akurai felt the sun's rays beating down on her back and realized that it would be better if she actually waded into the shallows instead of merely staring down at her reflection. An angry expression peered back and her and feeling frustrated Akurai charged into the shallows showing no concern for any life that she'd be disrupting. With a flop the mare crashed down into the water and sighed in relief as the cool liquid wet down her skin.

Moxxiie
Do quote tags work for you?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image

The shadow moved and as it did, four legs came moving towards him, sloshing water and making the kelp sway and tangle in the current they created. "Eeek!" Neptune squealed. Frightened, he swam down further into the kelp to hide, and in his haste, he dropped his shells. They all scattered into the water, making all his efforts for naught. This angered the little seathie as he had found some really pretty shells that he was quite proud of. He scrunched his nose and forehead into probably the cutest little scowl and peered out of the kelp at the four legs. He caught sight of a fish-like tail attached to whatever creature had just interrupted him, causing all the chaos. This big fish had lost him all his shells. He wasn't going to let it get away with that. Forgetting his fear, he swam up to the surface and popped his head out of the water in front of the larger creature. "Hey!" he scolded, "You should watch where you're going. You made me drop all my shells." His face and voice were as angry as they could get, but it was very hard to portray anger on such a cute face with such a squeaky cute voice.

tefla
That's fine with me.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:28 pm
At first there was nothing but the sweet sensation of relief. Akurai closed her eyes as the water lapped against her side. Her tail lay limply in the water as she relaxed. All was perfect in the world ... until a piping, squeaky voice sounded right near her face. Akurai opened one eye lazily to glare at the creature that had deemed it important to scold her. That same eye rolled around in irritation before she turned her head away from the marine creature. She wasn't interested in shells and this "thing" was starting to ruin her attempt to find peace and quiet.

"They are only shells. You can find them again. I'm trying to relax here."

Moxxiie
Alright. Tag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

Neptune frowned at the mare. "But I worked hard to collect them all." He was sad that she hadn't even said sorry. He floated there for a moment, staring at her. He hadn't ever seen a four legged Soquili before, especially not one with a tail like a fish. Maritza had told him about land soquili, but he'd never met one.

He waited for the mare to apologize, but when one never came, Neptune's curiosity piqued. "So....what kind of fish are you?" he asked, hinting at her tail.

tefla

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:28 pm
Akurai wasn't one to let a sad little face melt the wall that she had placed around her heart to protect herself. The mare gave the little fish in the water a second passing glance before sighing as the piping voice continued to irritate her. The kelpi mare rose to her feet and glanced down at the creature with a scowl. "What makes you think I am a fish? I don't seem to be needing to stay submerged like a fish would."

Akurai exhaled deeply before lowering her head to the surface of the water. "Why are you ever so curious little fish?"

Once her mother had told her a story about a creature such as this one and how she had caught it. Akurai wondered briefly if she should try to catch this one and force its compliance. The idea was appealing but she wouldn't be able to stand the fish's voice.

Moxxiie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:31 pm
User Image

Neptune looked at her quizzically. "Does that mean....you're not a fish?" he asked hesitantly. The mare seemed annoyed that he had called her a fish. "Your tail...." he gestured with his tiny hoof. "It looks like a fish tail." He smiled brightly at her with his big eyes glimmering, happy that he had made such an astonishing connection between her tail and a fish, even if she said he was wrong.

He wasn't sure how to answer her last question. He just was. "I like to know things," he said matter of factly, feeling that the best answer he could give. "You don't know the answer if you never ask." He felt so smart today. He puffed out his chest a little, proud of himself for seeming so grown up with all his questions and observations.

tefla

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:37 am
Akurai grit her teeth together as the creature she was now mentally calling a pipsqueak continued to bob around her approximate location. How could something so tiny be so aggravating. The mare glared down before shaking her head. "I am not a fish. I can breathe air without the need of gills. Gills are a fish trait. I don't need them. My tail is perfectly fine."

Akurai lowered her head so that her nose was almost touched the pipsqueak. Her grin grew predatory as she snapped at the little fish before laughing. "Don't you know that asking questions can be dangerous? What were to happen if I were a skinwalker?"

Moxxiie
OMG. Sorry for the delay.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:02 am
User Image

He mulled over what she'd said. "So...you're not a fish. Well... why do you have a fish tail?" he asked puzzled. "And what's a skin walker?" He'd never seen anything or heard of anything called a skin walker. He drew back, away from her as she pushed her face near his. Her bloody eyes frightened him a little, but not enough to make him swim away.
"As she bent down, he noticed her hat. He was intrigued by it and just stared. "That thing on your head. What is it?" he asked. This mare was full of interesting new things. He felt very bland and uninteresting in comparison, but that didn't matter to him. He had an eager heart, wanting to learn more about things around him.

tefla
no problem

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items