Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] My New Friend (Umbra x T'Saien Kirk)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 pm
This is a private AIM RP between me, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and techabyte.
Do not post without our permission.

Teepee's: XxXPandamoniumXxX | techabyte

User Image
RP Color | #80a5b8

User Image
Rp Color | goldenrod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:26 pm
T'Saien blinked some as she paused outside the little glend that her family had been staying within. Well, if they didn't want to come exploring with her, she would just go on her own. She flicked her short tail, ears twitching atop her head, before she huffed slightly and turned her attention forward, looking out toward the forests. She could venture that way, right? She'd be back before they even realized she was gone. Shaking out her short blond mane, she moved forward and practically pranced away.

T'Saien happily moved around the trees, her eyes flickering curiously around. She loved this. Loved being on her own! No one to tell her what to do and no one to demand she train. She could do what she wanted and no one could tell her she wasn't doing it right. She paused when a bird flew overhead, head tilting back to stare up toward the sky. "... Woah."

------------------------------------

Running was the only thing this colt knew how to do and he did it well. Flicking his hair out of his face, he leaped over a small ravine happy now that they may have stalled whatever was chasing him. He thought he caught a glimpse of the shadowy creatures, but he was wrong. Instead it was his own shadow bothering him again. Tormenting him and telling him horrible things. He didn’t want to become it’s food so the only solution was to run as fast as his little stubby legs could take him. That was until he collided with something hard, yet soft. Something that caused him to tumble and do a roll for a couple feet. “Ouch..” He mumbled before sticking his head up and looking around franticly for the shadow that was once chasing him. Nothing was there.

“I think I’m in the clear..” He said with a wide grin with his eyes falling on something moving. What was it? Was it the thing he bumped into? Oh no I’m really dead now. He thought to himself as he lowered his body against the ground as if he was going to meld right into it. He didn’t even blend in and stood out like a sore thumb. Though to him, he felt safe and that was all that mattered. “Hello?” He said in a sheepish voice perking his ears up wondering if it was something that would eat him for lunch.

T'Saien shifted some, pushing up and kicking her front feet as she stared up at the sky. She balanced shockingly well on her hind legs, shifting and wiggling some as she looked over all the trees and birds. She'd never seen so many! Her ears flicked, and she lowered herself to the ground. Something was coming, and itw as coming fast. She could hear it. Her ear flcked again, and she looked around, moving slowly forward to see if she could get a glimps of whatever it was. Instead, that something hit her hard enough to send her tumbling to the ground, letting out a sharp cry of pain as it did.

She rolled a few feet, before coming to a stop. Her head shook quickly, causing blond hair to fall from her face and down her neck. Her eyes flickered over toward where the thing was that hit her, and she frowned. A colt? Her head cocked one way, then the other. He was so bright, and yet trying to hide. She'd never met another colt, aside from her brother. Her tail flicked slightly, and she turned to face him, ears perked up. "Hello. Are you hurt?" She asked, voice singsongy.

Blinking his white eyes at the filly, he remained as close to the ground as he could possibly get. He was always afraid of everything and this meeting was no different. When she asked him a question, his eyes went wide and he lowered his head a little bit. “Hurt? No..I don’t think I am.” He said finally lifting himself off of the ground and doing a triple check of himself to make sure he wasn’t hurt. “Are you hurt?” He tilted his head to the side and decided to mimic her actions. He never really cared about the well fare of others except his family. Most of the time he would just copy their actions or words so that he didn’t feel odd. His father told him it was a better thing to do then not saying anything at all.

After a few moments of awkward silence, he perked up his ears and began walking a little bit away from her. “My name is Umbra, but shhhh keep that to yourself. I don’t want the monsters finding me. They are always trying to get me.” He nodded as if it was the most normal thing to say to someone. He was grateful she wasn’t someone that was going to eat him and from the looks of things she was similar to him, in features anyway. “So what are you doing?” He didn’t even know why he asked that, but apparently his nerves were making him say things he didn’t normally say.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:27 pm
T'saien shifted somewhat, checking herself really quick. Aside from a few scuffs from the ground, she seemed to be okay. She flicked her tail, the red beads shifting slightly, before looking back up toward the colt. Her head tilted some, before she shook her head simply. "No. I'm okay." She said, smiling at him. She shifted her cloven hooves, batting the ground slightly, before prancing toward him, only to watch as he seemed to back away. She cocked her head, before following close behind.

The filly listened to him curiously. Umbra, huh? That was a cool name! She was curious about these monsters though. She almost asked, but he continued by asking her a question. "Oh... Uh. I will. My name is T'Saien Kirk. Nice to meet you, U." She said, grinning. She trotted up to his side, looking around for these monsters he spoke of. "I'm exploring cause my dad and father are being all snooty today."

This was something unexpected for sure. The filly had two fathers just like him and he wondered if it was a common thing even though his father told him it wasn’t. Then again they lived in the dark part of the forest away from everything else. “You have two fathers?” He asked tilting his head to the side once more, which was a habit his father had. He copied it one day and it pretty much stuck with him. “I have two fathers as well. They are always being lovey dovey, so I stay away from them as much as I can. My other siblings don’t understand me so I’m not really close with any of them.” He said knowing that only maybe one or two really paid attention to him. “Snooty? What is that?” He never heard the word before and it was something that definitely peeked his interest for a moment.

It wasn’t until his feet sank in mud that he realized he had been walking for the past ten or so minutes. He was so oblivious to everything around him most of the time that he had to watch and make sure he didn’t fall off a cliff or go tumbling down a hill. “I am always exploring or running away from things. I don’t like being in the forest..the trees are always whispering bad things to me. So I prefer the open land. So as long as you aren’t exploring the woods I’m fine with tagging alongside you!” He said with a slightly peppy voice. It was one of the reasons why he stayed away from his family’s territory. He would constantly be seeing things and he didn’t like it when he was chased.

T'Saien blinked, her head cocking to the side before she nodded curtly. She liked her two fathers. Well... Father and dad. Or papa. But Father was always father! She flicked her tail some, before running after him, meaning to keep up. 'Yea. Father says that it was just a fluke thing, but dad thinks that we came from the stars." She explained easily. She hadn't figured that other people had two fathers like she did. It seemed like a rarity. She wiggled her nose at the mention of lovey dovey. That didn't seem like fun. "Snooty is... like... They're... I guess I mean strict! Yea. Cause Father wants to train, and Dad does too, and like... it sucks." She murmured.

The filly kept up, blinking at the mud and paused. She didn't want to get her hooves dirty.. Cleaning out her fetlocks was aweful. And her fahter wouldn' tlike it. She wiggled her nose, before breathing out a small huff. "Whisper? WELL. If you like we could go that way." She said, pointing with her nose. "We could find some fun places to explore and run around."

The young colt was fascinated by her words because not only did she have two fathers, but she came from the stars too. This caused a very wide grin to appear on his muzzle and he couldn’t help the slight sway of his tail behind him. “I’m from the stars too! I have a lot of siblings from the stars or at least that is why my father told me. They can’t really have children together since they are both..boys, but the stars have been nice to them.” He nodded a few times feeling more excitement hit him. he couldn’t believe he met someone else living the same kind of life as him just in girl form. “Oh I’m sorry that it sucks..” He frowned and never really knew what it felt like to be in a strict home. His fathers were pretty lenient as long as he stayed close to the family land. “My parents aren’t like that. They are only strict when it comes to family matters. But other then that they let me roam as long as it’s not too far away.” he nodded with a slight pep in his step.

“Why that way?” He asked scrunching up his nose a little bit feeling the mud under his hooves. he felt himself sinking in it a little bit, but didn’t mind too much. He had been covered in mud more times then he could count as a way to hide from the shadow monsters. “Alright then you lead the way. I usually travel across the swampy areas because I like the way the mud feels.” He nodded and proceeded to head in the direction she pointed to.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:11 pm
T'Saien flicke dher tail, her eyes flickering around the area. She blinked for a moment, before looking over toward the colt. Her dark eyes shifted along him, before she smiled. More from the stars? So maybe her daddy was right! Maybe it was Father who was mistaken. She wanted ot rear up, but refrained. Father would not approve of that. No no no. She had to be a lady~ She held her head up a bit higher, before nodding her head curtly and pranced away from the mucky mess. She shrugged off the reasons for an apology, grinning. "That's all right! I'm not worried about it. Father and Dad are awesome when they're not bickering." She said, giggling.

To his question about location, she shrugged and looked after him. SHe paused to stare at the colt, before cocking her head the other way. Her ears perked up, before she paused and turned to face him. "You do? Father says that ladies shouldn't truck in the mud like that. And it's apparently hard to get dirt and stuff from my fetlocks." She said, dipping her head down to peer at her hooves, She lookd back up at him, before looking back off toward the way that Umbra had been going in the first place. ".... Do you wanna go through the muddy stuff?"

He listened attentively to her finding everything she had to say to be interesting. His fathers never once told him that he had to stay out of mud or anything of the sort. Then again he wasn’t a mare, but he was sure even if he was they wouldn’t be like that. His sister never had to do any of that even at a young age. He assumed all parents were different and had different views on parenting. “Well that sounds boring. You should be allowed to do what you want, though I guess it’s up to you. You can’t be in your parents shadow your whole life. You should be your own person.” He nodded even though the conversation sounded grand and amazing, he was only a young colt. What did he know about life? He didn’t listen to his father all that much though and Hania didn’t have a problem with it. He wasn’t a bad child after all just a little different.

“The muddy stuff?” he paused and tilted his head for a moment before eyeing the swampy looking water. Now she was getting the hang of it. With a grin plastered on his face, he nudged her forward gently before trotting into the moist ground himself. “Let’s get going then! Just make sure you don’t fall in it or get stuck. Keep moving as much as you can and when we reach the other side we can rest. It really tires you out.” He told her rambling on a little bit. “My father would be so proud of me. Finding someone new and having a friend. He worries about me.” He didn’t know anything about his ailment. His father told him that there was an accident and he hit his head pretty hard against a tree. He didn’t even know what happened other then what he was told. “Let’s hope nothing is going to eat us!” He was in a world of his own.

T'Saien tilted her head somewhat. She shifted a bit, before flicking her tail some. She wiggled her nose, before nodding slightly in agreement. She flicked her ears down a bit, before staring at him with softening eyes. "Yea... It's uh... Interesting, to say the least. I try and behave cause it makes Father happy, but dad is always telling me to do other stuff and then it just get's confusing." She said, shaking her head. She trotted over to his side, walking alongside him.

T'Saien's ears perked up and she paused when Umbra did. She smiled some toward him, her head cocking a bit before she nodded. She was nudged forward, and kinda hesitated. After a few seconds, she moved forward, putting one hoof in. She wiggled her nose, pulling it back out and looked at him as if trying to see if it was acceptable. Though he seemed right at ease. She cocked her head, before nodding and followed him, moving as quickly as she could without getting her hooves stuck. She looked down and lifted a hoof, before laughing. This was actually fun! "What's coming after you, if I can ask?"S he asked, jumping up some and landing with a loud and large splash on the mud.

Umbra  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out