Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:35 am
User Image

Sven was having a lot of fun in his home. He liked how things had become, and he liked the queen, too. He didn't really get why the others seemed to be so bothered. Then again, he didn't really get a lot of things. He just like to move things from one place to another, and he liked to eat after a good day's work, too.

He smiled to himself as he flopped around in the snow. What a place to live! A pride where everything was cold and fun- he couldn't think of a better way to spend his time beyond hunting and bringing things back to the pride. Though the bringing things back was the most fun.

Hunting was just what you had to do before the fun part.

Having tired himself out, Sven flopped forward in the snow, smiling contentedly to himself.

Patji

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image

Aaliyah'muna was ready to fall over herself. Needing to restock her stores, she had gone hunting into the rogue lands. It had been a successful hunt. One that proved that she would be able to put away food for the winter, but it had been too successful. She been able to forage for simple items for trade like interesting rocks and plants. The lioness had also been able to bring down several small games. Unfortunately for Aaliyah, she was playing a game of suicide all by herself. She would carry as much as she could for five meters, drop the items, then go back for the rest of her load. This had gone on for quite some time and though she was three quarters of the way home, the lioness was ready to call it quits and go home without all her finds.

Grunting, she dropped the make-shift carrying contraption, a large leaf with items that were thrown on which she dragged the teeth, now looking bedraggled. She stared at the load and then looked behind her at the game that waited to be retrieved. Frustrated, she swiped a paw at the pile in front of her and yelped. In the midst of her irritation, she had forgotten about the small collection of rocks she had brought back, which were all about the size an egg.

"This is what I get for being greedy," she muttered to herself as she made back towards the fresh kill. "Biting off more than I can. Should have just hid the rest to bring it back tomorrow," she continued until she gathered and grabbed the meat precariously with her mouth. Impatient, the lioness hadn't thought to be more careful in how she picked up her burden, which allowed for part of her vision to be obstructed by a paw and fluffy tail. Veering to the side with limited vision, it wasn't long before Aaliyah stumbled on something both large and soft, her game flying into the air as she spilled onto the ground with a loud cry.

Cajanic

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:21 am
"Woah!" yelped the large lion when he felt something smack into him. He sat himself up quickly, just in time to have some kind of dead animal land on top of his head, sliding down his back. Though it had hurt a little bit, he let out a laugh, looking around to see if he could figure out what the heck had happened. He soon found the lioness lying nearby, as well as the food that had ended up behind him.

"Hello there!" He offered the female, "are you alright?! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you trip on me!" He had no intention of blaming her for what happened ,the large animal getting up and moving over to the blue lioness. In his pride, blue lions were supposed to be suspicious animals, but he... he didn't really think so. They were just like everyone else! And she looked like she needed a bit of help.

He bent down and sniffed her, frowning in dismay.

Patji

[IC] Zizimisha'Mwili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff