Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] Moving Day! *Free Pizza and Beer* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 pm
Peyton, as well as Astrid, had spent the last couple of nights packing everything in the little room on the first floor up so that when Monday rolled around it would all be good to go for the move. Really, it wasn't that much stuff, the room had been small, and even with two girls living in it, there just hadn't been that much room for too many things. Honestly, she probably didn't need help, but this was as much an excuse for a party as anything else.

She'd been promoted to full Hunter, that was cause for celebration, damnit.

So She had advertised on twitter, promising free beer and pizza to who ever showed up to lend a hand. America had swung earlier and dropped off a couple twelve packs and a enough pizza to feed small army. Both were set up in her new room on the second floor, waiting. A perfect reward for lugging a box up a flight of stairs.

Peyton was waiting in her old room, stacking the boxes, singing along to a pop song playing over the speakers of an obviously borrowed laptop. One last reminder had been sent out over twitter, now she just had to wait and see who showed up to help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:52 pm
It didn't take much more than Peyton asking for assistance to have Cami coming downstairs, sans-coat for the first time in days. The last thing she needed was for someone to trip on it and rip the damned thing so she'd have to get it repaired just after getting it! Summer was in full swing which meant pinned-up hair, shorts so short as to be offensive to anyone with delicate sensibilities, and a clinging tank top in colors offensive to the eyes. Cami was on such as high as to be almost impossible to suppress and she didn't care who she rained glitter on.

Wiggling into the room she started to dance along to Pey's singing, joining in with what words she did know.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:17 pm
Now that she had a Twitter, Abbi felt just a little, tiny bit more connected to the Island at large, if only in the regard of now she could follow people she sort of knew. It was, at least, a great way to learn about things going on and the teen really did like helping...
So it was that she crept to Peyton's door and hovered for a good while before she knocked on the frame. Cautiously she peeked her head in and gave the two girls within a small wave.

"Uh hi! Hi I'm Abbi and er... I am here to help! With your move!" She shuffled more into the door, doing her best not to look totally nervous because this was just like showing up to a stranger's party and she had definitely never done that before. Also, strangers off the internet. Sort of... "The call of pizza is too much to avoid... But not beer." For a moment she smiled hesitantly before she broke out into a laugh. "Maybe beer. I've never had any, but I've heard its kinda gross sometimes but... ANYWAYS. HELPING. THAT IS WHY I'M HERE." Maybe she should leave before she embarrassed herself...

Beejoux
Have a helper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:06 pm
"THIS s**t IS MY JAAAM!" Cee appeared, clung to the doorframe like a disney princess during her big solo, and belted out the chorus of the song that Peyton was playing. She danced her way into the room, still singing. Surprisingly, behind the put-on vibrato, she had a slightly sweet voice.

It didn't matter that she had never been formally introduced to any of these girls. Those sorts of details were not necessities in Cee's life. If an event was happening, she wanted to be there. Meeting new people, getting new information and scoping out as much as she could. Maybe some of these chicks could be cool enough to hang. Maybe she'd come out of here with a date for the night. Who knows?

"DAMN!" Concetta bounced on her feet, the ripple of movement travelling up her body in turn. "I miss music all the ******** time." She hadn't saved enough to bargain for an ipod yet. "What is up my bitches?!"

All the girls got a squishing hug.

All the ladies get some Cee

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:17 pm
Evan had seen the call go out over Twitter the first time and was determined to ignore it. Free beer and pizza was all well and good, but he still couldn't look at Peyton and not feel the sick twist of shame and guilt, even so many months later. Regardless of the fact that she, for whatever reason, had been the one to appear in his experimental Life drug-induced hallucinations, they weren't friends. They hadn't been, not for a long time, and all they had in common was their division. Evan would put his life on the line for her--but he would do the same for anyone else.

The second time Peyton posted a request for help, Evan figured, well, why not? Carrying a box was the absolute least he could do for her, and after almost a solid month stuck on the island, he couldn't say no to pizza and beer. He could ease his conscience and his hunger at the same time, and maybe things would just work themselves out. That could happen, right?

He paused in the hall outside of Peyton's room, steeling his nerves. He wasn't any good with this emotional s**t, and he could hear some incredibly girly girl song coming out of there, besides. He would just grab a box, offer his congratulations, and take some beer and pizza to go. No big deal. Prepared for the worst, he knocked on Peyton's open door. "Hey, how many boxes do you..." he trailed off, distracted first by Cami wearing far too little--and yet, somehow, still too much--and then by another Huntress--well. Evan was, above all else, an adult male, and sometimes a pretty girl bouncing in place was all it took to get his attention. He hesitated in the doorway, a grin spreading across his face as he paused to appreciate the view before him.

Beejoux

nesshime

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:51 pm
Cee noticed Evan and grinned, putting her dance on just a bit more before bursting into laughter and throwing herself into his chest with a playful slap. "Perv! Ooh nice pecs." With another laugh she danced away. "See girls once I show up.." She winked towards the newly arrived man-meat.

Cee did, without asking, go to leaaaan over the laptop and mess with the playlist.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:56 pm
"Think of you when I'm going to bed. When I wake up, think of you again." A sharpie in hand, Peyton was adding really specific, needless labels to her boxes, because why the ******** not? "You are my homie, lover, and friend. Exaclty why~"

It did not surprise her when Cami was among the first to arrive and joined right on in with the singing and dancing, and she flashed her fellow Sun a bright grin before another girl appeared in the doorway. Peyton had not not formally met Abbi yet, but she knew the girl by name and face, and if reputation was to believed, she was a real sweetheart. The one time Peyton could recall being in the same area as Abbi, the other girl had been cheering on Pey's opponent during the tourney back when she'd only been a trainee.

It was high time they actually met.

This would be achieved by slipping around her stack of boxes and wrapping a hand around one of Abbi's wrists, tugging her into the room with a bright smile and a brighter 'Hi!'. Then the chorus of the song started up, and well, priorities.

"Dancing in the mirror. Singing in the shower!"

<Lada dee lada daa lada daa.~> Warrick liked to claim he didn't like Peyton's music, but she caught him singing along more often than not when he thought she was too distracted to notice.

"Hi! Thanks for ehlping, Pizza is upstairs, and beer, but you don't have to drink it if you don't want. It's kind of an acquired taste, nto bad when you get used to it. By the way I'm Peyton."

Then Cee had arrived, shaking her a** like she was born to do it, and enveloped each of them in a large hug that left the Sun laughing.

"Thanks for coming to.." The words trailed off as she noticed Evan in her doorway, but the smile she flashed him slid into a knowing smirk when he became very obviously distracted. "Sup, Roberts. Not many boxes, just this pile." She chose to answer him regardless of if he managed to articulate his question or not.

If more guys showed up to help she'd have to send Cee and Cami a thank you card.

nesshime

aye avast

iloveyoudie

inle-roo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 pm
Some sort of noise tries to escape the girl when her wrist is taken, but it stops when she is pulled into the room. She didn't know the song, but it sounded catchy and if the others were dancing she could... Try...
Quite hurriedly put to shame by the very pretty lady with the super swingy hips, Abbi decided it was best to try to hide behind a box. Just because she was super bad at dancing and the pretty lady would probably laugh at her bad dancing. But that was not to be for the lady grabbed her into a hug, of which Abbi did her best to return without putting her hands anywhere that was untoward, finally just giving up and returning to hide behind a box after the woman had bounded off.
At least, she tried to hide until Peyton finished a very important dance and song number, of which Abbi completely understood.
"Yeah! No problem! I hope I can carry a few boxes... And that they're not like... Too big or whatever!" She laughed, mostly at her poor attempt at conversation, before she pointed at the laptop. "I don't know this song! Is it... More recent?" When she looked again at the computer, the pretty lady had decided to... Give everyone a show.

Abbi may or may not have laughed extremely nervously in a far louder voice than she meant.
With a shuffle she edged toward the computer and tried to peer at the playlist.
"U-um... Any Ellie... Um... Goulding on there?" She asked the woman before she waved frantically. "I'm Abbi by the way I've never seen you before but your hair is really nice and you dance super well hi." This was how you made friends with real people right.

Beejoux

iloveyouDIE

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:03 pm
Lydia wasn't on twitter, but she had seen the request for help pegged up on the cafeteria cork board, and Lydia was, quite often, more then willing to help absolutely anybody in need. And so, she arrived, wearing cut off short shorts that might have been as indecent as Cami's, if not for the white long sleeved and over-sized for her frame shirt bottomed in lace that came down low enough that it could practically be considered a dress. Brightly colored socks and a pair of slippers that were clearly meant solely for the sake of comfort and not fashion finished off her rag-tag ensemble, and the death trainee came shuffling into the assigned room with a large grin plastered across freckled cheeks.

"Hello! Hi!" She greeted those already present, blinking behind neon green frames at who had gathered so far, finding that she only really seemed to recognize one other, before noting that there were boxes piled up in the room, which meant that she was probably in the right place.

"I'm Lydia, and I've come to help!" She offered, holding up her arms and beaming. "What can I do?"

Beejoux
have a lydia <3
Anybody else that wants to chat with Lydia feel freeeee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 am
"Oh hey Abbi.." Cee grinned at the cute girl and offered a hand. "Oh my gahd I love yer hair is that yer natural color? I could never pull that off.. damn!" She reached up to curl her finger through some of Abbi's hair a moment, marveling at it, before letting go.

"Oh you kin look don't let me crowd." Cee shifted to the side and plopped on the bed. She was ready for box carrying but if they were gonna chat, she'd sit and ogle Evan.

Cee gave a wave to Lydia too, "What up girl I love yer sweater!" But Lydia, forever, seemed to be a fashion disaster pretty much everytime Cee saw her.

ayeavast

seussi

inle-roo
ur bein ogled

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:57 pm
Arorangi wasn't on the Twitters yet, but he'd heard mention of helping to move from someone and decided to swing by and see what all the commotion was about. His dreads were pulled up into a messy, frizzy knot, half of them tumbling over his broad shoulders, and he was dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a bright blue shirt that matched his bright smile.

"Kia ora!" he called cheerfully, striding up to everyone. He wrapped a muscular arm around Lydia's shoulders and winked at Cee, looking around for the girl that they'd said was the one needing help. "Are you Peyton?" he asked, his accent thick and rolling, and thrust out a tattooed hand, beaming. "I am Arorangi! I heard you needed some help!"

beejoux
have a kiwi

iloveyoudie
EYYYY

seussi
HAY GURL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 pm
Cee's greeting earned the woman (who Lydia thought was incredibly beautiful and envied for all of her wonderful curvess) a broad grin that crinkled up the corners of Lydia's eyes behind glasses that made too large eyes look even larger. "Hello gurrrl!" She called out with a frantic wave of her hand, before said hand was lowered to stifle a shrill giggle, one that cut off abruptly when something large, tanned, and smelling of sheer masculinity wrapped itself around Lydia's shoulder, eliciting a small gasp of surprise that changed to a squeal of delight as she leaned back against Arorangi (upon realization of just who it was that held her).

"Kia ora!" She greeted him in return, before lifting up one of her big foot slippered feet.

"Look! Do you like them?" She asked, tilting her head up to blink at him with a cheerful grin.

kuroopu
iloveyouDIE

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:09 pm
"Shouldn't be too big." Peyton gave one of the boxes a small prod with the toe of her boat, and it slid half an inch. "Or heavy. I don't have that much stuff, yet." That was going to change very soon thought, now that she had more room! There were so many things she wanted, but had been putting off until she had an upstairs suite. She was going to have to plan some leave time soon.

Abbi's question pulled her attention around to the laptop. "Oh, probably. There's a bunch of stuff on there. I'm pretty sure I heard Burn."

The arrival of a semi-new face had the dainty Sun grinning as she slipped through the boxes to meet Lydia at the door. "Hi! Good to meet you officially, I'm Peyton." So many helpful people on the island that she hadn't gotten to know yet, it was wonderful. "I guess there's enough people here now, if everyone wants to grab a box."

Oh look, another new person! Peytin blinked as a dark, tattooed hand was thrust at her, but she was quick to take it, rerunning the shake with a smile. "Hi, I do. It's nice to met you, are you new?" She'd have remembered seeing him walking around the island before now...

"Okay, boxes! Honestly, there aren't that many. Lemme just," she grabbed her strawberry plant off the window sill, then slid her way through everyone and all the boxes collected in her tiny room. Out in the hall she waited, ready to lead the way upstairs. "We're headed to room 250."

nesshime

iloveyoudie"

inle-roo

seussi

kuroopu

ayeavast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:23 am
Whenever they reached room 250, they'd find the door wide open and the pizza was still warm. One was already missing several slices due to the redhead who'd let herself in and was just finishing putting together a bookcase bought on a recent Ikea adventure, her and Kon's housewarming gift for the newly promoted Sun.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:34 am
Evan's hands twitched at his sides as Cee flung herself at him, undecided as to whether or not he should hold on; fortunately--or unfortunately--she was gone before he could do anything about it. His head tilted to the side as Cee leaned over the computer, his attention riveted to the sight until Peyton spoke up. "What?" Evan blinked at her owlishly, trying to figure out what she was talking about. "Oh," he said as he remembered why he was there in the first place. "Yeah. Box. I'll just, uh," he trailed off, feeling the weight of Cee's gaze. He met it evenly, pleased that the admiration seemed to be mutual, and smiled at her as he picked up a box. Just one box, no big deal, that would leave plenty of time for beer and pizza and other things.

iloveyouDIE

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas