Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:20 pm
User Image

Nyimak continued further along the river, heading towards the chill of the mountains, she still wasn't sure where she intended to go, but she figured she'd know when she found it. She smiled thinking of the laughing god, and his talk of his cubs and family. Nyimak wanted that, she wanted a home and family and she intended to find it, hopefully some day soon. Her tail moved about behind her, she stopped then to rest, she moved to the edge of the river and looked around to make sure nothing was going to jump out and attack her. Then she leaned down to drink, again keeping an eye on the water and her surroundings.

Patji
Tag

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image
Now there was an overly cautious lioness if there ever was one, Ramla thought as she watched from her little hiding place upstream. She wasn't intentionally hiding. She had come to the river for a quick drink just like the other lioness, except she had gotten distracted by a pretty little bird and it's adventures at first flight. It had been a significant right of passage for the bird, and she was sure that it would prove to be useful one day.

Curiously, Ramla watched as the other lioness look inventory of the landscape around her and wondered if the lioness was looking for anything in particular. The rogue lands could be dangerous, but not so much that you had to sneak glances behind one's shoulder at all times.

Making a decision, the white lioness took a round about route to approach the other lioness. She didn't want to spook her and popping out from her hiding place might do just that. Ramla made sure that as she neared the other lioness, she kicked up a storm of sounds and dirt to announce her coming.

Midnightglow18

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 pm
Patji
Nyimak heard the other lioness coming from a mile away, which she guess was intentional, since only a fool would make that much noise if they were trying to sneak up on someone. Nyimak rolled her eyes at the thought. Then she turned and looked at the white lioness her with orange hair and green eyes, and interesting markings. At least this time, she was pretty sure she was a normal lion and not a god of some sort. "Hello there" Nyimak said..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:47 pm
Ramla slowed her pace, stopping a few feet away and smiled at the other lioness' greeting. "Why hello," she returned the greeting as she settled down on her haunches, the ground soft beneath her. She cocked her head, unable to contain her curiosity, "Are you looking or waiting for someone?"

There were hundred other questions Ramla wanted to ask, but she restrained herself. No reason to spook the other lioness or having her thinking that she was a nut case, which wouldn't be a first. She knew she could be a bit enthusiastic when it game to gathering stories. It was a passion that defined her life.

"I noticed you looking around as if on guard," Ramla added to supplement her question, recognizing after a few seconds that the question itself was without context.

Midnightglow18

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:26 pm
Patji
Niymak nodded and said "Yes of course, I've been living alone for a long time, with no one to watch my back I have to watch my own, I don't particularly want some creature attacking me while I drink.." Niymak raised her eye brow "Do you not keep an eye out for other predators when your drink??" She asked curiously, wondering if this lioness had ever survived on her own..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 pm
Ramla gave a friendly laugh, "No, not really. I have yet to encounter such a dangerous enemy in the wilds of the rogue land. In fact, I've found some of the pride land borders to be more dangerous due to the pride patrols."

The other lioness' question did make her wonder if perhaps she had come across trouble. Throughout her years of traveling, Ramla could honestly say that she never had to fear for her life when she was in the rogue lands. She grew up here and she had crossed its expanse many of times. Though it could all be possible that she had amazing luck and that she was just completely unaware of the danger that lurked, but Ramla found that hard to believe.

"But wait, where are my manners? I'm Ramla'hibithi," she introduced herself.

Midnightglow18

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 am
Patji
"I have not been had many problems, but I prefer to stay alter just to be safe" Nyimak said with a nod, then she smiled and said "It is nice to meet you Ramla'hibthi, I am Nyimak" Nyimak thought over what to say next and was at a lose..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:38 pm
"How wise of you, Nyimak. You can never know what sort of creature lurks in the shadow, readying to take a leap at your open back," Ramla said with a grave smile. Internally, she winced at the dramatic flare that had slipped out. She had to remind herself that she was trying to collect a story, not tell one. At least not yet.

"Have you traveled far? And where is it that you're destined for?" She asked lightly.

Midnightglow18

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:10 am
Patji
Nyimak laughed "Nothing as grave as all that, but still smart to be careful" she nodded then said "I have traveled a far ways across the rouge lands, but I have yet to decide on a direction in which to seek a pride to request permission to enter and you??"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:30 pm
Ramla smiled as Nymiak laughed, pleased that the other lioness was at ease enough to let the joyous sound out. The lioness allowed her posture to loosen, as she settled into a casual slouch, "Ah, a fellow traveler. Wonderful. I tend to wander from here to there. Wherever the wind blows, I go." Interest piqued at Nymiak's confession, she asked, "Are you merely looking to visit various prides or are you looking to settle down?"

Midnightglow18

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:50 am
Patji
Nymiak shrugged "I'm not really sure what I'm looking for I suppose I desire family and cubs since I have none, but I suppose I shall keep going and see where fate leads me Ramla" She said warmly this lioness seemed rather nice.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games