Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]
[PRP] Odd Coincidence? (Anemy x Rutendo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:32 am
SykoticDays
Here's the second one I owe you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anemy had only recently awoken to a new found power of hers.

Being a seer, this was the least that she had expected. To be entirely truthful she wasn't even certain she was a seer until today. She had been making her rounds, walking casually throughout the pack when she stopped to have a normal conversation with someone.

She didn't know what happened, but apparently she had awkwardly stopped talking for a moment when she on the other hand glanced into the other wild dog's eyes and for the briefest of moments, thought she had seen her future. There was her, hunting small creatures and brining a pile back for her pack to eat.

Sure enough, later that night she had done exactly that. Odd coincidence? She didn't think so. But to test it out again she was searching for someone else to chat with, and maybe get another glimpse of her future once more. "Hey!" She called out to another she didn't recognize. "I don't think I've seen you before, what's your name?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:37 pm
CaliWolfe

User Image

Ru was always what some might call unsocial. He did what he was asked and that was it, he didnt want to be unsocial. He didn't really have good social communication skills and he always felt awkward. Although he wasn't a total loner he did have friends just not many and this was his new slate joining this pride, it was a new beginning for him. He lost touch with most of his family and his... He shook his head he didn't want to think about her, it was over.

He sighed, not sure what to do now. He was a blue colossus, and from what he had heard that they used to be of red colorization, he wondered if this was right for him. Trying to start over, was it a good thing or just a way to run away from his personal problems.

Lost in his thoughts he almost didn't hear the voice calling. Ru looked around out of curiousity trying to located the voice. His eyes fell on a greyish female with purple markings staring in his direction, he then looked for whom she was talking too, there was no one around him. "Me?" He asked unsure and puzzled. "I'm Ru, Rutendo."

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

[IC] Nyota-Wasomaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces