Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:53 pm
❤"Wait like love at first sight?"❤

❤"Well not exactly! Maybe better? Ohh like a high school sweet heart?!"❤

A normal high school becomes the host to the classic love story of two students who seem to find themselves slowly falling for each other as soon as their gazes meet for the first time.

((This is a 1x1 between May and me so please do not post, but I'm not gonna stop the lurkers! ^,^))

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:53 pm

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made

Jøsiah Atwøød ♦

.User Image
User Image
Δ - ▹ - ◆ - ◇ - ◈ - ◉ - ◊ - ○ - ◌ - ◍ - ◎ - ● - ◐ - ◑ - ◒ -◓ - ◔ - ◕ - ☮ - ☯

Josiah was tired. Josiah was always tired. Really it was his own damn fault for staying up so late and only getting an hour of sleep. He had really bad sleeping habits and he had nobody else to blame but himself. Josiah had been up all night working on his art project. Granted the project wasn't due until next week but once he had started he couldn't finish. His project was almost finished and it had cost him a night of sleep. Currently he was standing at his locker in his high school,resting his head against his locker. He was trying to mentally prepare himself for a long day of frivolous school subjects. With a grunt he stood up straight,grabbed his Chemistry textbook along with his sketchbook and closed his locker door shut. He headed to his Chemistry classroom which was his first class of the day. Once in the classroom he sat down in one of the desks at the back. The classroom was slowly being filled with other tired students. With a small sigh he rested his head on the top of his desk,letting his grey beanie fall and hide his eyes. All he wanted to do was sleep. No more late night unnecessary art projects for him.

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

Angelbeats123

Experiment_number_626

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:11 pm
❤ K a l l i e ~ C o a t e s ❤

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❤I once thought love was a sick joke
And that fairy tales were a load of bull but now...❤

Kallie sighed as she walked to school which highly irritated her but her parents voices chimed in her head saying.'No Kallie we live to close to the school to have to buy a car.' She rolled my eyes thinking about it as she finally made it to the school building. It was huge and she already knew she would get lost and to make it worse, she hated that now she would be considered the 'new girl.'

She scrambled around the school trying to find her class. "361. 361. 361." She mumbled trying to find the number on a door which meant it was her first hour. The halls started to clear until the bell rang and she was the only person in the hall. "Uh ohhh." She said as she started running down the halls until she finally found the room labeled 361. She opened the door and received stares from just about every one in the class.

❤I learned its not just about the happy endings
But how we got there together
So lets go find out happy endings
Then push them aside and let the story carry on❤

Experiment_number_626

((I'm so sorry I thought I was supposed to post on this one first so I was writing and realized you had posted so I didn't just wanna trash what I already wrote but I'm going to post on the other on right now.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Jøsiah Atwøød ♦

.User Image
User Image

Josiah adjusted the beanie covering his glasses,his head was still resting on Hus desk but now he could take a better look at the new girl. She had arrived late and everyone was looking at her like the fresh meat she was. The new girl he had to admit was kind of cute and he couldn't stop looking at her."Kallie right? Welcome to Chemistry 361. Please take a seat." said the teacher with a warm smile at the new girl. The only empty seat in the clasdroom was right next to Josiah. Just his luck that the new girl would have to sit next to him and bring a lot of unwanted attention his way. Sitting up he adjusted his glasses and looked at the board as the teacher went back to teaching the class. He already wanted this day to be over.

Angelbeats123

Ooc: Oh wow sorry for the confusion! It's okay take your time ^.^  

Experiment_number_626

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:33 pm

User Image

Kallie skimmed over the class noticing she received almost every possible stare: the nice, the hate, the jealous, and even curious. She looked back at the teacher then nodded her head then headed to the only empty seat in the room. As she sat down she looked around trying to respond to every whispering question someone would ask.She tried to signal off the people to leave her alone till she looked over and noticed the only person around her that wasn't trying to ask her was some boy that was really cute.She couldn't help but stare until the teacher caught her. "Um Miss Kallie may you please focuse on the lesson and not Josiah."Kallie's face turned a dark red embarrassed on how she was called out in front of the class and even more embarrassing is that now he knew she was looking at him.

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Jøsiah Atwøød ♦

.User Image
User Image

Josiah wasn't really paying attention to the teacher because he was too busy trying to tune out all the whispers aimed at the girl next to him. Josiah while he thought the new girl was cute wasn't going to pester and annoy her like everybody else. He was just going to leave her alone and try to focus on the doodle he was drawing in the margins of his notebook. He usually tuned out everyone and everything when he was drawing. Hearing his name he looked at the new girl and raised an eyebrow. Josiah wondered why she had been looking at him in the first place. But he couldn't help giving her a supportive smile as the teacher called her out on it. She was even cuter when she blushed. "Maybe she should focus on her own lesson instead of you. "He whispered to Kallie rolling his eyes at the teacher.

Angelbeats123

Ooc:  

Experiment_number_626

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:10 am

User Image

Kallie tried to look down at her book or something but couldn't help but see Josiah smile at her. It only made her blush darken but she was relieved he wasn't mad or considering her some weird stalker. She turned and and looked at him as he started talking and couldn't help but let out a faint giggle. "I know right. But to be honest I have no idea what any of that crap on the board means." She said shaking her head as she whispered back. She seemed calm on the outside but in the inside she was freaking out that she was actually talking to him.

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:25 am

Jøsiah Atwøød ♦

.User Image
User Image

Josiah felt very self satisfied that he had made Kallie giggle and hadn't made a comepletnfool of himself yet. She was blushing again and it was driving him crazy."That's because her handwriting is crap and you're new to this chemistry class." He whispered back to her ignoring the other students trying to get Kallie's attention. Now that he had it he didn't want to let it go."If you want I can help you get caught up it's pretty easy to understand with some help. " He whispered ,wanting for some reason to help the cute new girl who had an attractive blush and her giggles made him smile and want to hear more.

Angelbeats123

Ooc:  

Experiment_number_626

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:57 am

User Image

Kallie smiled looking up at the teacher making sure she wasn't looking as they were talking.She smiled at him then felt a slight irritation as other kids were trying to get her attention.She was shocked by his offer but didnt hesitate to agree. She nodded her head cause first of, she wasn't gonna deny his help and plus it was another reason to spend time with him."Really? Thanks! You know I'm shocked this stuff is learnable."She said trying to keep her voice down.She was excited to have him teach her it but chemistry was never her best subject and she actually no skill in picking up the information and she figured it would be impossible with this teacher.

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:11 am

Jøsiah Atwøød ♦

.User Image
User Image

"No problem. It is shocking but I promise you it can be learned." He told her with a smile. So what if him offering to help her with Chemistry was just to see more of her. Hey she was new and he was trying help her out and if that meant he got to see more of her than that was just an added plus. After a few note minutes the bell rang and Josiah was glad to be done with Chemistry for the day. Standing up he picked up his books and looked down at Kallie."What's your next class and do you need any help finding it.? He asked her just wanting to spend a little more time with her.

Angelbeats123

Experiment_number_626

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:19 pm

User Image

Kallie smiled at his comment and turned to the book flipping through random pages before she sighed. "God I'm not Einstein!" She mumbled to herself as she read through sections. Once the bell rang she sighed in relief then looked up at Josiah and nodded as she took out her schedule reading over it ."Yes, please. I have English 1."She said as she stood up putting the book in her backpack.

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Jøsiah Atwøød ♦

.User Image
User Image

"Alright. That's near my Calculus class. Let's go." He said as he lead them.out of the classroom. He began to walk up a flight stairs leading to the third floor. He stood outside the English classroo and nodded. "Well here we go Engkish 1. My Calculus class is just down the hall if you need anything after class." He told her with a slight grin wanting to help her in anyway he could. With a small wave and a goodbye he left her to go to class. Even though he would much rather stay by her side.

Angelbeats123

Experiment_number_626

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:46 am

User Image

Kallie nodded then silently followed out of the classroom throwing her backpack over her shoulder then went up the stairs. She couldn't help but be amazed at how big the school and mumbled so under her breath."Ah, Thank you!" She said cheerfully with a smile then waved as he walked off to his class. She walked into the class feeling kind of upset she didn't have this class with him which meant it would be of course boring.

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Jøsiah Atwøød ♦

.User Image
User Image
After Josiah walked away from her he kind of wished he had more time with her. Once he got into the classroom he took a seat in the back as he always did. He didn't really pay much attention in class,he just doodled in his book as he always did. After the class was over it was time for lunch. He briefly considered going to Kallie's class to fetch her but he decided against it. She didn't need him overcrowding her considering how much attention new kids got. So instead he headed to the lunchroom after dumping his things in his locker. He quickly bought himself some pizza and and he drink he went to sit in a table in the back of cafeteria with his two friends Lilah and Lucas. He briefly wondered how Kallie was fairing so far.

Angelbeats123

Experiment_number_626

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:07 pm

User Image

Kallie was making a past time activity out of brushing off the people talking to her as her mind lingered of Josiah. But through the people bugging her she managed to become friends with a girl named Kaytlen and instead of listening to the lessons she chatted with her the whole class hour. When bell the bell rang Kallie packed her stuff and looked at the schedule that read it was lunch time.Kaytlen helped her find the lockers where she put up the things she no longer needed and then she showed her the way to the lunchroom. As they walked in a picked up their food Kaytlen glanced over at Kallie. "So where do you wanna sit?" Kaytlen asked as she looked around before turning back to her. Kallie scanned around the room until her gaze fell apon Josiah. "There." Kallie said as she pointed to the table where Josiah and who she guessed were his friends were sitting at. Kaytlen nodded as the two started for the table. "Hello! Is it ok if we sit here?" Kallie said as she gestured to two empty seats with a smile.

Experiment_number_626

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces