Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

Who doesn't love cake? So sweet and delicious...

And we've managed to get the talented Faerie baker, Bree, to supply the wonderful baked goods for our game!

The game is simple and the prizes are tasty, so step right up for the chance to take home one of these lovely dishes!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

Cake Walk Rules

• The game is simple. In character, each player may post with one of their Pae'il each day. The Pae'il will be walking in a circle while music is played by the isle fairies assisting Bree. Numbers on the ground mark out this circle and as long as the music plays, the Pae'il keep walking. When the music stops, so do the Pae'il, on whatever number they are on. (This is all ICly...so don't worry about who is where or on what number.) Bree will then draw a number and whatever Pae'il is on that number is our winner for the day!

• OOCly, the game is as follows. Each player may post with one Pae'il a day, if they have not already won a prize on a previous day. RP is appreciated, but not required. At the end of the day, all players/Pae for that day will be listed and a winner will be randomized. Basically, this is a daily free daily raffle for cake prizes.

• A player may only win one prize from this game. If they enter one Pae'il on Day 1 and don't win anything, they can enter that same Pae'il on Day 2 for another try, or they can pick a different one of their Pae for Day 2. They still can only enter one Pae per day (until a prize is won, or the game ends).

• If Irish Night Fox is unable to roll ICly as Bree for the day, shop staff will roll that day's winner in her stead, to keep the game moving along.

[color=brown][size=18]I LIKE CAKE!![/size]
Date:
Username:
Pae'il name:
[/color]

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image

Bree was trying desperately to keep from dancing right out of her skin. This moment, right here, was a dream come true for her. For once her desserts weren't something she did for herself, but a type of joy she could share with others. She never expected someone to come to her to not only bake prizes, but asked her to run a game as well!

She watched a colorful array of Pae pass, going from booth to game, laughing and having a good time. Seeing so many, and all so happy, brought a huge smile to her face. She had never been around so many Pae, at least not since Valentines Day- a thought that caused her to shudder and blush at the same time.

Speaking of which, she waved at her 'small' family as they headed into the throng of Pae before turning to her task at hand. A few Pae were beginning to crowd around her little set up and she realized she should get things rolling, “Hello everyone!” she raised her voice as she spoke in order to be heard over the crowds. “My name is Briosca, you may call me Bree.”

The trembling she had felt when she had started her speech began to fade. Instead excitement was filling every corner of her being as she thought about all of the cakes she had made, “I have some delicious prizes that need to be taken home and would love for all of you to have one. Sadly, I only have a limited few so how about a game to decide who gets one?”

She giggled to herself and dramatically waved her arm across the space behind her, “A cake walk!” she announced with a tiny hop and a flutter of her wings. “Isn't that perfect for cake prizes?” she squealed, never realizing that her love of desserts may not be shared with the crowd as well. This Fae... “Basically you all just need to walk on top of the numbers I have drawn out for you. I will be playing music, and as soon as the music stops you need to stop as well.” She held up her pointer finger at them, looking very serious, “If you move a muscle from the number you landed on I will be forced to keep cake from you.” As quick as a breath the smile was back on her face, "I'll pick a number and if your number is called, YOU WIN!"

“Now, who's ready to play!?”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:34 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 4th
Username: Fea Line
Pae'il name: Dosvidaniya

One eye narrowed to scrutinize on the sprinkled covered Fae, antenna twitching as several thousand tisk sounds escaped her lips. The odd green skeletal like pae twittered her tattered wings, tilting her head this way and that in odd attempts to keep the one speaking in her good line of sight. "Walking on cake, blasphemy! Treason!" she shouted strangely, mumbling to herself afterwards, cupping her hands to her face as she spoke into them....or rather to them. "Bad luck. Twenty years, ooohooh the cat will have his day! Mark my words!" she exclaimed, only to be startled by the loud blast of music. Suddenly the throngs of pae around her began marching with the music, in a circular shape, pushing her along. Her ankle bangles jangled in protest as she got swept up with the crowed and shoved into the circle. "BRAIN WASH. MIND CONTROL. DARK SPIRITS, RESIST YE HEATHENS! REPENT REPENT REPENT!!!" she shouted madly, tossing her arms up in the air in vain attempts to enact some 'protection' ritual, but for all the world to see it simply looked as if she were.....flexing.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:13 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 4th 2014
Username: Tartara Seabreeze
Pae'il name: Tristen

A carnival! The perfect place to get out of his slump. He needed to get out more, spread more LOVE! But best of all, he got to do it with one of the two most important little ladies in his life. "Daaaaad! I don't mind going to the carnival, but did I have to come with you?" The green eyed female complained, a hand rubbing at her forehead in embarrassment. Who tagged along with their dad when a full grown adult? "But Adora, we never hang out with each other anymore! You're always running out now...Wait. Do you have a boyfriend now? A girlfriend? Androgynous?" He always did this. She groaned aloud as she shook her head. "No dad. Just wanting fresh air is all..."

A frown slipped on his face as she trailed off, but he stopped pressing. That's when a chipper voice pipped up over the crowed. "Ooo! A cake walk Adora! We should go." Already the male started over to the crowd gathering around the fae. "Uhhh...Thanks Dad, but I'll just watch over here. Musical chairs is a little...juvenile?" "Alright, suit yourself!" With that he happily walked over to join in the circle. Round and round they went, when they stopped only Bree knew!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:53 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 4th August, 2014
Username: o0_Daisuke_0o
Pae'il name: Twinkleshine

It was no surprise that Twinkleshine had decided to attend the carnival currently going on; even of there were bad pae'il out and about, they wouldn't come out until night... Right? Right. Well, it seemed to make sense to her anyways. Besides, she had always simply loved festivals like this, so there was no way she would have passed it up. Heck, she'd even tried to drag her family along with her. Rosewater, for one, seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit.

Rosewater was actually not really interested in anything she'd seen so far, but if she was going to be a 'sweetheart,' she'd have to continue pretending.

Anyways, the fauny's ears perked as she heard sounds calling her to this little cakewalk. How fun it all sounded! Motioning for her daughter to come with her, she barely gave the girl a chance to put up an argument before running over. "Hey Rose, come play a game with your mom! Surely you're not too old for that."

Sitting down, the teenager watched her mother continue on before sitting on the sidelines. "I think I'm fine here." At her mother's pout, she simply shrugged in response.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Roserain

Much Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:04 pm
User ImageI LIKE CAKE!!
Username: Roserain
Pae'il name: Koios

He sat at in the box drawn on the floor with the word Start on it. Mostly because he was placed there since he wasn't sure what the word said, or even what was going on besides the fact that he had been promised something yummy if he played along. He looked up, up, uuuuup at the adult Pae'il standing around him tilting his head a little. Guess even adults like cakes.

The realization comforted him a little, growing up can't be too bad if you still get cake. Standing up on his legs didn't seem to change the height of the other Pae'il around him too much, but at least now he could see the circle better. It looked like a boring and never ending game of hopscotch. He faintly felt cheated, like he must've been tricked, but no, he could still smell the yummy scents of baked sweets.

Music started playing and Koios looked around at first, a little confused. Everyone was starting to walk, or even dance, following along the path of boxes with numbers. Toddling forward, he tried hopping from box to box without stepping on the lines, but couldn't quite make it. So he started walking backwards instead, but lost his balance and sat down hard. Though before he could stand the music had stopped, and everyone else stopped moving too. Maybe he wasn't supposed to keep going? Koios looked from Pae'il to Pae'il, hoping someone would tell him what he was supposed to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:40 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 8/4/14
Username: Strawberri Stardust
Pae'il name: Haukea

Haukea looked around at all the other pae nervously, fingers fiddling with his scarf and wings tucked tightly against his back. He didn't usually like wide open and crowded places, much preferring the comfort of his bakery, but he'd always loved carnivals as a child. All the different sweets that could be had, the fun. Then again, he'd never come alone before, either.

Just when he was about to turn tail and run back home, a sprinkled fairy began speaking. Ohh...cake! He loved cakes! There was so much you could do with cake! And they were delicious! He couldn't possibly go home now! The longer the fairy talked, the more he smiled. She seemed to love baking even more than he did. A moment later the music began and he moved around in a circle along with everyone else, fingers still fidgeting with his scarf.

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:41 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: August 4th 2014
Username: Sailornorthstar
Pae'il name: Coronus

Coronus was excited she had never been to a carnival and this one looked to be a lot of fun. As she walked around looking at all the stalls she noticed one event called cake walk. "I wonder what that is." Watching the others gather in a circle she guessed it was like musical chairs that she had seen once this one just had cake and who did not like cake.
Coronus moved to join the others in the circle and started to walk with the others as the music started. Some of the others in the event were saying odd things but she did not mind it was something that she had grown used to during her travels.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:36 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Username: Wolfs Heart
Pae'il name: Elias

Elias was a very hungry cater-pae-lar, indeed. So it came to no surprise to Daring Do when the cake walk was the event that the growing boy wanted to participate in most.

Getting him out to an event like this was good exposure and experience, but Daring Do couldn't help but watch with a mixture of happiness and concern as Elias crawled over to the numbers on his own.

---------------------------

Elias' eyes were as big and bright as ever as his little legs maneuvered his chubby body to the numbers, he moved surprisingly fast all things considered. Nothing could slow down a boy being motivated by his stomach. He looked around nervously as he joined the pae already on the circles. He had never been around so many before! Elias looked back over at his mother for reassurance and earned a smile in return. He was ready for the game to begin! (but mostly ready to eat cake).  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:59 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Username:EvilSilverDragon
Pae'il name: Alma

She got to go, she got to go! After the trouble she caused at the adult's dance, it was a little surprising she was out again. Rather than question providence, the nymph ran full speed ahead towards the sound and the smells.

With so many little ones around, she was on her bestest best behavior so she didn't step on anyone. All around her were pae she'd never seen but her manners were superseded by the confectionery treats offered. Indeed she was a little uncertain where to start with anyone.

A game came up, walk around a circle? Huh. Well, it seemed easy enough so the enthusiastic teen leap right in and moved along with the group dancing in each area she landed in

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:26 pm
End of Aug. 4th Entries

Bree will roll the first winner in the morning. In the meantime, you may enter new Pae for Aug. 5th, or wait to see who wins first!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Irish Night Fox generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:15 am
1. Fea / Dosvi
2. Tara / Tristen
3. Dai / Twinkleshine
4. Rain / Koios
5. Berri / Haukea
6. Star / Coronus
7. Wolf / Elias
8. Ru / Alma

Bree was clapping along merrily with the music utterly shocked by the numbers that were participating. She was even more shocked in the fact that there were... children? Where were their parents? Did these parents want their kids to be loaded up on cake?

SURE THEY DID! Who didn't love cake? Lets give all of the little ones cake! There was also a crazed female who must be beyond excited to have cake! She really hoped each and everyone would win some.

In the middle of her musing the music stopped. She laughed brightly when everyone did as they were told and stopped immediately on their numbers, "Wonderful! Great job everyone!" She grabbed up her small wooden box of numbers and dipped her hand in, "Our first winner iiisssss."

"NUMBER SEVEN! YOU GET A CAKE!" she tossed the number in the air as she threw up her hands and almost dropped her box of numbers from sheer joy. Woops, she'd better calm down a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:43 am
I LIKE CAKE!!
Username: Fea Line
Pae'il name: Dosvidaniya

Arms growing weary, Dosvi was glad when the strange sprinkle covered pae as the music stopped. She seemed to have a rabid look on her face. That child must get help first. She was about to reach over and hand her one of her many lucky charms when she noticed the pushing and shoving stopped. Blinking in confusion as someone was called out to receive a dangerously sweet item, she glanced down at her feet to notice she had stopped on some strange number. "ORDER! ORDER OF VICTIMS!" she screeched madly again, her attempt to run away stopped as the music began and she got swept up again in the marching of circles.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:56 pm
I LIKE CAKE!!
Date: 5th August
Username: o0_Daisuke_0o
Pae'il name: Twinkleshine

Twinkleshine is still being adorable and walking, but Dai has a poster -and- paper due tomorrow so she doesn't really have the time to write out a decent response; sorry!  
:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff