Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Not Supposed To Happen (Li Shou / Titus / Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:58 pm
Hel had one nightmare demon who she hadn't seen in forever in her clutches. By this that meant the reaper was currently, enthusiastically, dragging Titus away from the demon dorms by one of his arms. She had both of hers wrapped tightly around one of his, and also had the arm smooshed against her bosom. Her grip was like steel.

"Hey, I know you are depressed because I am not truly your ghoulfriend, but that is no reason to stay holed up in your room! You need to get out and forge bonds! Then your uncle truly will be proud of you as well as your family, and then also maybe one day, you will truly have a ghoulfriend!" Hel grinned up at the tall demon. "Though she will never be as good as me, it will still be a victory for you!"

While Hel was chattering Titus' ear off and zooming him away from the dorms, she didn't pay attention to where she was going and ended up mowing down a little first year with her enthusiasm and a demon in tow.

"Ack!" The reaper managed to stay standing, probably because she was using Titus' arm as support. She then looked down at the unfortunate first year. "My bad, kid! Did not see you there!"

Sexy Cocaine

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:21 pm
"Let go of me, Ghoul!" Titus hadn't know what to expect when the reaper had suddenly showed up at his dorm room but this had not been it. He did his best to dig his heels into the ground but his hunched posture was making it hard to get any ground. "Let go of me you over grown gnome!"

He didn't dare look at where his arm was currently positioned. Just feeling was enough to make his face heat to a rosy red. "I don't think I could find another ghoul like you. There can't be that many loud mouthed bi-" Something caught his foot before he could complete his sentence and Titus found himself stumbling before meeting face first with the dirt.

For a moment he stayed where he was, before letting out a low growl and pushing himself up onto his hands and knees. "Watch where you're going shrimp!" Titus hadn't been watching either but that wasn't the point.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:50 pm
There Li Shou was, minding his own business, walking back towards the demon dorms with a bag of his favorite Swedish Fish candies, humming some oriental tune, when BAM.

His a** met the concrete unceremoniously.

Li Shou let out a yowl as Titus not only fell over him, but wrecked his tail in the process. The boil, clinging desperately to his candies so they didn't spill, scrambled away and to his feet like a wounded animal, only daring to turn around when a good two feet of distance existed between him and the duo.

His eyes were, at first, tear filled. Then they turned angry. "How now brown COW! Why don't you watch where you're going instead of preening your man servant!"

Li Shou's multicolored eyes then looked to Titus. "And YOU! You oversized bear trap! Why don't you grovel in that dirt like the peasant you are!"

His chest puffed out, the cait sith looked like he was trying to be menacing in order to keep up with his threats. He had just won his first fight, after all. H-he could back it up if he needed to!

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:00 pm
It was a good thing Titus didn't finish that sentence, but it was also a good thing, for Titus, that Hel had something else to focus on. The reaper was just gonna keep on going, after all accidents happen all the time...but now. Oh no. Hel let go of the fallen Titus' arm, and rounded on Li Shou, puffing up her chest and resting her fists on her hips.

"Cow?" She echoed, but did nothing at all to dispute the man servant bits, because in her head, that part was true. She then leaned, so that she was face level with the other demon. "Say that to my face."

Sexy Cocaine

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:14 pm
The cow comment was enough to warrant a snicker from Titus, at least until the boil followed it up with man servant. "Man servant?!"

Titus grit his teeth, getting to his feet and taking a step toward the boil. Now that he was able to stand up straight he was a towering six foot seven and well...covered in dirt. But that was beside the point.

"Care to repeat that, Crumpet?" Titus' sneer turned into a grin oddly splitting his face on one side to show that there were indeed more pointy teeth in the back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:22 pm
Li Shou felt a cold chill run down his spine as the two were suddenly very up in his grill, and one of them had almost a good two feet on him.

But the boil had never known when enough was enough.

He looked back and forth from one to the other, his fear not so carefully hidden behind his eyes. "Y-you heard me! Unless you're also a deaf cow! Hear this one. MOO!" Li Shou just spat at Titus, because it was probably the only thing he had time to do before they stomped him a new one.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:38 pm
Hel didn't miss Titus' snicker, and she elbowed him, hard, in the bottom of his ribs, because she was at the perfect height for it.

She then turned back towards Li Shou with a scowl, before it turned and twisted into a wicked grin. She then stalked around the little boil, her eyes lidding as she then ran her dark fingers down his cape. "Oh...would you look at this lovely piece of fabric..." An idea was suddenly forming in mind upon staring at it. She then snatched the end of it and lifted it out and up, showing it off to Titus.

"Yanno...Amity has not been flying any decent looking flags on the main pole recently..."

Sexy Cocaine

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:53 pm
There were times when Titus felt he could look down right scary. It was his job after all being a nightmare demon but with Hel around it was often difficult if not impossible. The sharp jab to his lower ribs made him grunt slightly leaning forward to accommodate the blow, his grin turning into and awkward tight lipped frown. Way to throw off his groove Hel.

Unfortunately for Titus, leaning forward only put his face where it didn't need to be as Li Shou spat. Spittle hit his cheek and closed eye and for a moment nothing happened. Calmly, almost too calmly, Titus rose his gloved hand to wipe his face cleaning it of the foreign fluid.

When he opened his eyes again they had gone completely black but the smile returned as he slowly reached toward Li Shou to wipe his hand clean on his robes before attempting to take a handful of the material. Hel's suggestion was like music to his ears.

"Time to fly, Cupcake." And with a woosh Titus' shadowy wings spread ready to take flight.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:31 pm
"Don't touch me with your filthy greasy- HEY!" The small boil yelled and grabbed at his cape to try and get it back. It was a short-lived endeavor. Before even one finger could reclaim his cape, the boil's clothes were grasped, black eyes glaring into what felt like his soul.

Li Shou's tail hair prickled out until it was a huge mass of fuzz. His small hands clasped at Titus's in a futile attempt to pull it off his clothes. This foul creature had wings?

... Oh no.

"... I'm not scared of you!" The boil finally declared, gathering up his last ounces of bravery (stupidity), and yelling at the duo. "Both of you are dirt compared to me. No! Lower than dirt! You're not even the worms that feed on the dirt! You're nothing! I come from a proud, powerful heritage!" Which... Seemed to have genetically skipped him. "Now unhand me before I catch your ugly!"

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:26 am
Hel wagged a finger at Titus. "Calm yourself, friend! Simply flying to the top of the flag pole offers no build up!" She grinned. "The flag should be attached at the bottom, and then slowly raised up! It builds anticipation, yanno?" She then stared at Titus, and her brows knitted as she now pointed her finger at him.

"Hey...since when could your eyes do that?"

With the other hand she smacked her fist into the back of Li Shou's head for calling her ugly.

Sexy Cocaine

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:36 pm
There was a small chuckle from Titus, something cold and humorless, as he stared down at the small boil. "Powerful heritage you say? Well, I would certainly like to see that." He started to lift the boil up ready to fly up and deposit his a** at the top of the flag pole when Hel stopped him. The nightmare demon almost looked put off for a second before he shrugged in a meager way of agreeing.

"Well, how about it, Kidget? Don't you want to see the almighty powerful heritage at work?" He shoved Li Shou to send him in Hel's direction.

To the eye comment Titus only gave Hel a short confused glance, his facial expression clearly reading 'what?' before he ignored the question entirely.

Sexy Cocaine

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:39 pm
Li Shou screeched as he was wolloped upside the head, eyes immediately filling to the brim with tears as his defense mechanism. He stumbled and bumped into Hel as he was shoved, fully prepared to pull out the big guns for this show.

Keeping his head pointed to the ground momentarily, he built up all his might in order to use his ultimate technique. And then, with water-filled eyes, he looked up at her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Powerful heritage indeed, but only against avid cat lovers.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:59 pm
Hel would not be brushed off. As Li Shou came her way, Hel slung an arm around his neck to keep him in place, but was staring at Titus all the while, with he eyes narrowed and her lips pursed. "Your eyes!" She repeated, pointing at her own while she said the words. "They went completely black! The whites disappeared! What is up with that, eh?"

But now back to the task at hand. Hel looked down at the demon she hung into and stared.

She cupped Li Shou's face in her hands. "Aww, that is so cute." A wicked smirk split her face. "You know what I love to do to cute things?" She rasped, pulling on his cheeks. "Destroy them." The reaper then grabbed Li Shou by the scruff around his cape and pulled him off the ground, where she then started to make her way to the flag pole on Amityville grounds.

"I concur, Snaggletooth." The reaper replied agreeably. "I would most enjoy seeing a proud and mighty heritage...soaring above the grounds....hard at work."

Upon arrival, and still keeping a hold of the demon, Hel undid the rope from the flag poll, and then proceeded to hog tie the poor first year. She made sure to leave his cape out of it...it needed to be loose so that it could wave in the wind.

Sexy Cocaine

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:07 pm
Titus gave Hel a bit of a sneer since she wouldn't drop the subject. "I don't know its probably got something to do with emotions or some s**t." It's the only thing he could figure. He had never noticed his eyes doing it before but it was possible. He had seen his mothers eyes do something similar but often they had gone white with rage.

Falling quite he watched the exchange between the tiny boil and Hel, giving a toothy smile at her retort. Ah, yes, this was why Hel was entertaining.

He followed the two to the flagpole, helping to hold Li Shou while Hel did the tying. "Nice knot work, Kidget. I think our flag of proud heritage is ready to be displayed." And so Titus grabbed the rope and started to hoist.

Lucyal
I am holding up all the things >A>

Sexy Cocaine

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items