I've listened to fools
I've watched all the dropouts
Who make their own rules
One person conditioned to rule and control
The media sells it and you live the role

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

---------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Alright, if I'm awkward around you it means I think you're attractive yeah?"

Arching his eyebrows with a sigh the tall dark haired male rubbed his face against the soft white pillow. Turning over Connor sat himself up, he lifted his hands and rubbed the sleep off his face before shoving the sheets off himself and standing up out of bed. Walking into the bathroom the brown eye'd male looked himself in the mirror running a hand through his dark messy hair. Stepping out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist the man noticed that his bed was empty, his husband had probably left for work. Walking over to his dresser Connor got himself dressed in a pair of ripped jeans, a brown belt, and a loose grey shirt that hugged his sides and showed off a bit of his chest.

Making his way out of his room and down the stairs the male entered the kitchen and flicked on the coffee machine. He didn't have work today so he was home all day, sadly his new husband was gone off to work, probably for the rest of the day since he worked for long hours. Connor worked as a photographer, he wasn't usually at work in the studio for very long, mostly in and out photoshoots for celebrates. Rubbing the tattoo on his right arm the male watched his coffee brew. Turning his head he crossed his arms over his chest and looked outside, it was a fairly sunny day, maybe he would go out and take a couple pictures. Pulling a mug out of the cabinet Connor pulled the kettle off the stand and poured it into his cup adding some sugar and milk, placing the kettle back he lifted the cup to his lips and leaned against the table. His waist was out behind him as his elbows held himself up against the cool metal table top, his back turned from the kitchen entrance.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX---------------------

Heirs of a cold war
That's what we've become
Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
Crazy, I just cannot bear
I'm living with something' that just isn't fair

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:15 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Logan Issac Reeds
Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves or is that just a personal preference?

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Logan woke up to the sound of his alarm clock blaring in his ear. Groaning he reached up and smacked it into silence. Slowly he got up from the bed and made his way into his bathroom. Logan slid into the shower not quite awake yet. His father had said today would be long. That he needed to take his step father out and bond. They had been a family for nearly two years and Logan knew nothing of his step dad. All he knew was that he found him hot and wanted to kiss him all the time. Grunting Logan left the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist.He walked back into his bedroom and slipped on his briefs before pulling on some tight blue jeans that hugged his butt and thighs. Next after some deodorant he pulls on a tight blue shirt to bring out his eyes. Smiling he looks around. Grabbing his keys he heads down stairs.

" Hey Da I think we should go to the tattoo parlor I want to show you some things that I do maybe even let you give me a tattoo" He said coming down the stairs looking at his step dad. " I mean only if you want to but I really want to show you what I do. I'm fascinated by it and I was hoping you would like it to ." He said as he walked to the fridge and looked for his Oj.

((Out Of Colors: ))

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
If they're holding me back from being a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that.

Maybe the moon's just a hole in the sky. One day at a time my world is shattering. Maybe the answer's to never ask why. As I watch my life unraveling. I do not know who to turn to, And I wonder who's a friend. Out of everyone I trusted her to be there to the end. I'm running out of reasons For putting up a fight. Trying to drag another lost soul back into the light

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

I've listened to preachers
I've listened to fools
Who make their own rules

Hearing the familiar voice of his step son the tall male lifted himself off the table and turned towards the dark haired blue eye'd boy. He took a sip of his coffee watching Logan pull the fridge open, probably looking for juice. He never thought of Logan as more then a son, but Connor couldn't deny that the boy looked just like his father, they both had dark haired, beautiful blue eyes and perfect looks. But Connor was in love with the boys father not him. Hearing the comment he set his cup down on the table as Logan explained that he wanted to bring his step father over to his work to show him what he does. Smiling at the offer Connnor nodded. "That would be wonderful! I would love to come along with you Logan." The man replied in his cheery British accent. Looks like Connor would be able to do something today after all, besides he loved hanging out with Logan, even though their connection was never that strong and they never really had time to spent time together Connor thought he needed to get closer to the boy, make him feel safe being around his new father figure. Hearing the comment about him giving Logan a tattoo the male chuckled nervously. "I mean I dunno about that, I'm not much of an artist like you." He informed.

Heirs of a cold war
That's what we've become

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:45 pm
DeersackBatman

Logan Issac Reeds
Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone.

And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves or is that just a personal preference?

Logan smiled brightly and then growled " God Damnit dad it's one one ******** thing in this house I beg you not to drink" He snaps closing the fridge. " We have to make a stop on the way but I promise to be quick. He keeps drinking my juice forgetting I take it with my pill" He said grabbing his meds for his seizures and shook his head. " Come on." He laughed and started to walk to the door grabbing his jacket and unplugging his phone from the charger. " I have to be there by 7:30 so we have time to kill." HE laighed looking back at his Da.

If they're holding me back from being a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that.

Maybe the moon's just a hole in the sky. One day at a time my world is shattering. Maybe the answer's to never ask why. As I watch my life unraveling. I do not know who to turn to, And I wonder who's a friend. Out of everyone I trusted her to be there to the end. I'm running out of reasons For putting up a fight. Trying to drag another lost soul back into the light

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image

I've listened to preachers
I've listened to fools
Who make their own rules

Raising an eyebrow as the male shouted about his juice being gone, his father must have drank it before he left for work. Smiling a little as the boy tossed the fridge closed in a fit of anger Connor looked him over and laughed quietly to himself. Wow, Logan was just like his daddy. Picking up his cup the male took the last sip of his coffee before placing it in the dish washer. Looking over at the boy as he explained that he had time to kill Connor nodded. "Alright then, give me a quick minute to get dressed kay?" The man informed before making his way up the stairs and into his room. Walking into his closet he pulled out a pair of dark dress pants, a brown leather coat, a very crazy patterned loose shirt and his favorite hat ever. Getting himself dressed the male made his way out of his room and back down the stairs grabbing his camera bag and slipping on his brown boots. Looking up at Logan his lips curve into a smile showing off his bright white teeth. "Afta you." He added walking over to the door with the boy. Now was he going to drive or was Logan going to?

Heirs of a cold war
That's what we've become

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:22 pm
DeersackBatman

Logan Issac Reeds

Logan smiled and answered the question " I'm driving so no need to worry your head" He laughed as they walked out of the home.He unlocked the driver's side and got in. He unlocked Conner's side and then waited. He smiled at his stepather before peeling out of the drive. He slammed on the breaks and then sped off towards work. " So tell me Da. I over heard you and father talking about sending me back to that bloody tramp we call my mother. Is it true does he want to send me off so you two can get dirty?"he asked as he squeezed the wheel forgetting to go to the market heading straight for his work.

Logan stayed focused on the road as he waited for an answer. " I'm pretty sure he's pissed because he found me jacking off to your picture a few weeks ago and he knows I want you" He snapped out as he sped across centeral London. " I get it he want's to make sure that I don't steal you away but it's just a crush I'll get over it " He lied no longer looking at him. Over hearing his father say those words hurt him. Made him feel unloved. " I guess it's fine. "He parked the car in his spot and looked at him. " Don't answer it cause your going to lie anyway. " He whispered his face flat. " I'm use to being ditched for someone else.He's done it my whole life" He got out of the car and slammed it closed. He walked up to the locked dark doors and shifted through his keys not wanting to admit he crossed so many lines.

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items