Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Devious desire and me}} You don't love me? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:54 pm
Devious desire 2

They were always together in their childhood. She was head over heels in love with them yet he didn't return the feelings. Instead, he slept with other people breaking her heart many times though she never gave up. They grew older and moved in with each other, he didn't love her but they acted as if they were in a relationship. Well, she said they were and that she loved him while he never mentioned it. Will he end up caring for her or will it always just be one sided?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:26 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name: Jessica ever
Nickname: Jessie or Jess
Personality: calm and quiet, she doesn't like bothering her friends with her problems, she'll put on a smile to make people think it's okay. She can be insecure
Bio: Jess moved to the city when she was 5 with her grandmother. She then met her best friend _____ and she hung out with him almost everyday. When she was 13, she developed a crush on him, it was kept quiet until she was 15 and told him. When she was 18, she moved in with him.
Other: she is currently a waitress for a cafe/bar and she still likes ____.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

This ain't love,it's clear to see

User Image

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:00 am
User Image

ΑϨher Blade
When I met you in the summer, To my heartbeat sound

✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
Name: Asher Blade
Nickname: Ash
Personality: Outgoing, and a party animal. He loves going to parties and has even been to Ultra and EDC in Vegas.
Bio: Ash has lived in the same city his whole life. He met his best friend Jess when he was five and they have never been apart, except for his rave parties. He was a play boy and practically slept with every girl he saw.

{{OOC: We can start a day after where he comes back from a girls house or right before he brings a girl back to his house.}}

We fell in love, As the leaves turned brown

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:00 pm
luvsoftball
okay, let's do the first one c:

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica woke up on the couch as she looked around. No sign that Ash had came home yet was visible to her. He had been gone all night so she has tried staying up so she could see him come back. Around 3 in the morning was when she knocked out. She was still in her waitress uniform. Jess pulled the head band off and went to her room to change into sweats and a tank top. Today and tomorrow were her regular days off since she worked Sunday till Thursday ever single week. Just the times of when she went in or finished varied. She got some breakfast which was just yogurt and toast as she turned on the television watching the news before flipping through channels to find something new to watch. The entire time, she kept the door in her eye sight or remained fairly close to it so she could be able to hear it open.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Asher got out of his car that he had just parked in his drive way. He turned the car off and unbuckled himself from the car, taking the keys out and stepping out. He stood up and slammed his car door shut. He had a black 2014 Ford mustang that his parents got for him on his birthday.
He turned and walked towards his front door. As he reached the front door, he shoved his house key into the front door and unlocked the door. He pushed the door open and walked into the house, taking his key out of the door and shut the door. He turned around hearing the tv on and he lifted his head up looking at the couch and seeing his friend. He walked forward a little and looked at her as he took a seat down on his sofa. "Good morning Jess." He told her with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:20 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica let out a small sigh of relief when he walked through the door as she turned to look at him. He seemed fine, no marks visible that could be used to identify he had been in a fight. She turned the television down a few levels as she looked over to him, turning to face him. "Where were you?" She asked calmly as if the previous minute she hadn't been filled with worry wondering if she should call the cops yet or not. In the back of her mind she already had an idea of where he had been though she didn't want it to be true. please god don't have let ash say he was at a girls house she thought.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:49 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Asher looked over at his friend as she asked where he was. He bit his bottom lip slightly as he looked at her. He turned his attention back to the tv and shrugged his shoulders. "Oh well Leah called me last night and asked if I wanted to hang out with her. We went to a rave party. I knew you don't go to those things. That's why I didn't ask you to go. Then after the party I went back to her house because she said she had something for me. It was probably three am so I just stayed at her house."
He didn't completely lie to her. It was slightly a lie because he didn't tell her the whole truth. He actually left the party at midnight and went back to her house and they hit it off like they normally do when she calls. He looked over at Jess and smiled softly at her as he stood up. "Im going to go take a shower. I'll be out in a few." He told her as he turned and walked towards his room, grabbing a random pair of clothes and going to his bathroom.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:03 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica's heart basically shattered when he mentioned Leah. He had gone to her house, that meant that they most probably..she smiled as she nodded "okay" she took in whatever he said as the truth because why should she start an argument over this? They technically weren't even dating. They were just 'best friends' so he could hop into bed with whatever girl he desired and Jess couldn't get mad. Jess turned the television back to its original volume as she threw away the rest of the yogurt she hadn't been able to finish. She lost her appetite. Jessica sat back down on the couch waiting for him to get dressed before she spoke to him again.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:21 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Asher turned the shower off and stripped out of his clothes. He got into the shower closing the door and quickly taking a shower. Leah was the best one that he has ever done anything with, so why would he not do anything with her. He kinda felt bad for doing to behind his best friends back, but that's why he never actually said that they ever has sex.
As he contemplated about lying to Jess he finished up with his shower routine and shut the water off, getting out and wrapping his towel around his waist. He stood and looked at himself in the mirror rolling his eyes as he noticed that Leah left a hickey on his neck. He lifted his hand up and ran his finger across it. He felt the pain of it. She didn't hurt him last night, but it hurt today. He hissed as he let his hand fall and he moved his towel drying himself off. When he was dry he pulled his boxers on and a pair of basketball shorts. He didn't need a shirt because it was just Jess. He grabbed to towel, opening the door and walking to his room putting the towel in the dirty hamper. When it was in there he turned and walked over to his bed where he laid his phone down, grabbing it he walked back out to the front room. He sat down on the couch and sighed softly as he pushed his feet up to rest on the coffee table.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:51 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica watched the television, partly keeping her attention to that and the rest of it was listening to the sounds around her. The house had been so quiet when she was alone, not that it was loud right now or she missed the silence but she could hear the shower from where she was. Jess brought her legs up onto the couch as she looked up seeing him. She smiled slightly though it immediately faded when she saw the hickey. She looked down at her legs as she thought about it. He hadn't even told her what he was doing fully. She pushed those thoughts away as she looked up "Ash, a coworker of mine is having a costume party, do you want to go?" She asked, her definition of party and his were basically two different things. She didn't like going to his types of parties. Ever. The types she went to were usually calm compared to those raves though the number of times she's gone to parties compared to his were tiny.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:00 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Asher was watching the tv and his attention shot over to his friend when he heard her ask about a costume party. He smiled at her. "Sure, when is it?" He asked her as you could clearly hear the excitement in his voice. He loved parties. It was his drug to life. He had tried drugs once at a party, but the party it's self was what made his forget about the world around him for just a few hours.
As he waited for her to answer, he heard his phone go off and he glanced down seeing that Leah texted him. He smirked slightly and unlocked his phone with his finger and quickly looked at her text.
'Hey babe. I enjoyed last night.'
He smiled and quickly typed back.
'I liked it too, but next time go easy of the hickey. ;p'
When he sent it he locked his phone and looked back at Jess. "Sorry about last night by the way. I was going to call you, but it was to late by the time I left the part. You would of been to sleep." He told her honestly.
{{OOC: I have a idea.}}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:13 pm
luvsoftball
ooc: sure, what is it?

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica smiled slightly when she saw him get excited "it's tomorrow night" she spoke before continuing on "what do you want to be? It's a costume party after all, should we just make something with the clothes we have or actually go and buy something? It's your choice" she was getting excited over this that she was going to go out and have fun with him. Not that she didn't always have fun with him, but staying at home and going out were two different things and depending on her mood, going out and staying indoors always changed from being her favorite option. When it was going to one of his races, it wasn't as fun for her but like going outside to go to the park or swimming or to get dinner was always good to her.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:25 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Asher smiled at her and shook his head no. "Nah, I have a costume from a party I went to a few months ago. Its one of the three musketeers. It will work for the party, right?" He asked her almost to make sure that the costume was okay for it. He has been to a couple of parties that Jess went to. They were a lot smaller then the ones that he always went to, but he could get into it. All he really need to do was find someone to have fun with for the night. Not in a sexually way, but just to talk to and maybe dance with. That's most of what a party is for him, except the parties he went to there was girls that had no tops on, guys doing body shots off girls in the kitchen, people making out in every room of the house, strip poker, and always skinny dipping. Along with the music. You cant forget the music that was played at the party that gave it the life it had.

{{OOC:We dont have to do it. I can have him get drunk at the party. Then she brings him home because he's wasted and when they get home, she takes him to his room and puts him on his bed. Then since she still loves him, she forms a plan in her head and she gets him to you know with her and before the next day she puts his boxers on and she sleeps in her room. Then he will wake up and he will remember it, but it would be like a dream because he's dressed and alone in bed and she plays it off almost. It kinda to show him what his true feelings are for her.}}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:28 pm
luvsoftball
ooc: mmm.....how about both of them gets drunk and sleep together?

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica slowly nodded "yeah that's good, I suppose I could borrow the costume my friend said I should..." She spoke as she crossed her arms before looking over to the stairs. The friend had came over and dropped it off since they had been talking over the facts that Jess didn't have any costumes and that her friend had many since she loved dressing up for different parties and for Halloween and such. She took out her phone and texted said friend that her and Ash were both going and were excited. She thought back to the costume, it was in a box with the title of it on top. It was a sailor uniform and that's all Jess knew about it.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:38 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Asher turned himself around on the couch and laid down all the way down on his back. He turned himself a little but on to his side and closed his eyes. He didn't really get that much sleep last night because Leah kept him up till 6 in the morning and it was only like 10. He didn't know how tired he was until he closed his eyes and felt the tiredness over take his body and he couldn't open his eyes for the power if himself. As he laid there he slowly drifted into sleep as his mouth opened slightly and his arm hung off of the sofa.

{{OOC: Okay, sounds good! Are they both gonna wake up at the same time it one wake up before the other? And want to skip till the party?}}

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out